MST Ragnarok write-up

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Put my order in today and I am looking forward to trying it out.

2. thanks for the support! let us know your thoughts once you give it a shot. i'm confident you'll fall in love.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   

3. I must say that the Ragnarok is an excellent product. The taste is good, but almost too sweet unless I add more water. I definately feel that it increases my energy and desire to push harder. That is more evident during my cardio where I should be exhausted from the weights, but I have enough to go 24+ minutes on the eliptical without hating life.

Great product. However, I was expecting pumps on the level of M-Drol based on some of the reviews, but that was not the case for me even at 30mg. Was I expecting too much?

4. I personally couldn't say if you were expecting too much because I always use my rok with cordygen v02 which helps in aiding the "pump".

I love the rok because of the complete feeling of the product. Pump, Creatine, BA, Electrolytes, Antioxidants, etc.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. comparing pumps from a pre-workout product and one of the strongest legal steroids isn't very realistic.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    comparing pumps from a pre-workout product and one of the strongest legal steroids isn't very realistic.
    Agreed which is why I don't disparage Ragnarok and actually bought my second container of it today. My only worry now is the fact they were out of the caffinated version.

Will the caffine free still give me the same effect? Any problems with mixing the little bit I have left of the caffinated with the free version?

7. I actually prefer the caffeine free version of the rok. If its something you have a problem with facing, you can buy straight caffeine pills for practically nothing and stack them together? Just an idea
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Does the caff-free version have the EXACT same ingredient profile, or anything extra for added "focus"?

9. The caff free version has Glucoronolactone and DMAE Bitartrate which the caffeinated version do not.
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. Just bought a tub of the new crushing punch flavor. I haven't taken Rag since 07 (I took the Blue Raz back then).
    Anything in the formula change since then?

Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pikaberdot View Post
    Just bought a tub of the new crushing punch flavor. I haven't taken Rag since 07 (I took the Blue Raz back then).
    Anything in the formula change since then?

Thanks.
    The formula has remained the same. There have been some flavor alterations since 07 though.

12. yeah now it has a mind blowing, gut altering, life changing.......punch flavor?

I mean uhh...it tastes pretty good.
    www.millenniumsport.net

13. Just got caffeine free warrior melon today. I'm going to try taking it with around 50g kwik karb preworkout. Can't wait to try it!

14. let us know what you think homie!
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. Ragnarok blew away every other NO product I've ever tried. I've used AAKG,RPM,and a few others and nothing came close. I did chest today and it was an AMAZING pump. Very noticeable endurance also. Tasted awesome too!

The waxymaize was ok but it left me kind of hungry during my workout. I'll experiment. Thanks MST. Great product,I wouldn't have expected anything less.

16. Still my favorite pre-wo supplement. Don't know why I ever bothered trying anything else.

Thanks again.

17. glad to see it's working so well for you.

for both of you, haha.
    www.millenniumsport.net

18. Why has an upper age limit been put on this product please?:
    quote:-
    Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

dont people older want just as much out of their training?

19. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    This should be fine to my knowledge. BTW carbs help BA absorb more.
    IF I ADD carbs to the drink should it be something like glucose or wms or can i put in there palintose a slow release carb?

thanks

20. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Why has an upper age limit been put on this product please?:
    quote:-
    Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

dont people older want just as much out of their training?

This is mostly just a health disclaimer. If you think about how out of shape most people around the age of 50 are, and then think about how uneducated most of the world is towards fitness training...you can pretty much put it together for yourself.

Out of shape old man finds nutraplanet.com. Sees Ragnarok and since he feels lethargic, orders the caffeine version. Since he doesn't know much about lifting he thinks maybe he needs a BIG boost since he's older and starts with 2 scoops. he trains too hard because he doesn't know any better. During the funeral his wife mentions she saw a new tub of workout stuff in the cabinet.

Guess who gets blamed here
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    IF I ADD carbs to the drink should it be something like glucose or wms or can i put in there palintose a slow release carb?

thanks
    WMS works well.

22. how many mgs of caffiene is in the caffeine version?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Cordygen5 write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
  2. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56