MST Ragnarok write-up

KrazyLegs

Awards
I'll try it with a carb-only pre-meal and see how that goes. Thanks for the quick reply!

ajensen11

Awards
Since Ragnarok contains aminos that are most active and effective when taken away from protein sources I would just avoid taking it with your protein. Carbs are totally fine with Ragnarok.

So just to verify, you would not recommend taking whey protein anytime near working out? (This is the same reason I dont like taking NO-Xplode) And does this also go for BCAA during the workout?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So just to verify, you would not recommend taking whey protein anytime near working out? (This is the same reason I dont like taking NO-Xplode) And does this also go for BCAA during the workout?
Protein will inhibit the product from working as well because of peptiding. If you want the best effect then don't take it within 30-40 minutes of protein ingestion. Otherwise you aren't getting the best effect of the product and it wont kick in nearly as fast. If you don't care about the pump the product provides then you can take protein a little closer to Rok dosing.

BCAA won't have the same effect.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, Millennium 1 posting? This must mean the Endurance product is done!!!! :):D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, Millennium 1 posting? This must mean the Endurance product is done!!!! :):D
Miracle! Haha! I swear I just can't seem to find time to get over here the way I'd like. Endurance Formula is getting dialed in nicely, LOL. I'll have a little more to report on that very soon :D

I've been working on the new CRE-O2 as well.

ajensen11

Awards
Protein will inhibit the product from working as well because of peptiding. If you want the best effect then don't take it within 30-40 minutes of protein ingestion. Otherwise you aren't getting the best effect of the product and it wont kick in nearly as fast. If you don't care about the pump the product provides then you can take protein a little closer to Rok dosing.

BCAA won't have the same effect.
So how would you personally dose it? Say if your pre-W/O meal consists of oatmeal and whey. I think I had decent pumps the other day when I dosed Rag + Oatmeal 45 min before lifting and and protein 15 min before.

So protein would only negate the effects of arginine, or things that cause the pump?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet, you're a busy man! I'm on the brink of ordering some MAN Body Octane; will the endurance product be a good substitute for that? If so, I might wait. :D

How did I miss CRE-O2?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I bet, you're a busy man! I'm on the brink of ordering some MAN Body Octane; will the endurance product be a good substitute for that? If so, I might wait. :D
YES. :dance:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Put my order in today and I am looking forward to trying it out.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support! let us know your thoughts once you give it a shot. i'm confident you'll fall in love.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I must say that the Ragnarok is an excellent product. The taste is good, but almost too sweet unless I add more water. I definately feel that it increases my energy and desire to push harder. That is more evident during my cardio where I should be exhausted from the weights, but I have enough to go 24+ minutes on the eliptical without hating life.

Great product. However, I was expecting pumps on the level of M-Drol based on some of the reviews, but that was not the case for me even at 30mg. Was I expecting too much?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I personally couldn't say if you were expecting too much because I always use my rok with cordygen v02 which helps in aiding the "pump".

I love the rok because of the complete feeling of the product. Pump, Creatine, BA, Electrolytes, Antioxidants, etc.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
comparing pumps from a pre-workout product and one of the strongest legal steroids isn't very realistic.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
comparing pumps from a pre-workout product and one of the strongest legal steroids isn't very realistic.
Agreed which is why I don't disparage Ragnarok and actually bought my second container of it today. My only worry now is the fact they were out of the caffinated version.

Will the caffine free still give me the same effect? Any problems with mixing the little bit I have left of the caffinated with the free version?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I actually prefer the caffeine free version of the rok. If its something you have a problem with facing, you can buy straight caffeine pills for practically nothing and stack them together? Just an idea :)

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
Does the caff-free version have the EXACT same ingredient profile, or anything extra for added "focus"?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The caff free version has Glucoronolactone and DMAE Bitartrate which the caffeinated version do not.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
Just bought a tub of the new crushing punch flavor. I haven't taken Rag since 07 (I took the Blue Raz back then).
Anything in the formula change since then?

Thanks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just bought a tub of the new crushing punch flavor. I haven't taken Rag since 07 (I took the Blue Raz back then).
Anything in the formula change since then?

Thanks.
The formula has remained the same. There have been some flavor alterations since 07 though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah now it has a mind blowing, gut altering, life changing.......punch flavor? :dance:

I mean uhh...it tastes pretty good.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Just got caffeine free warrior melon today. I'm going to try taking it with around 50g kwik karb preworkout. Can't wait to try it!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok blew away every other NO product I've ever tried. I've used AAKG,RPM,and a few others and nothing came close. I did chest today and it was an AMAZING pump. Very noticeable endurance also. Tasted awesome too!

The waxymaize was ok but it left me kind of hungry during my workout. I'll experiment. Thanks MST. Great product,I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
Still my favorite pre-wo supplement. Don't know why I ever bothered trying anything else.

Thanks again.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see it's working so well for you.

for both of you, haha.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Why has an upper age limit been put on this product please?:
quote:-
Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

dont people older want just as much out of their training?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
This should be fine to my knowledge. BTW carbs help BA absorb more.
IF I ADD carbs to the drink should it be something like glucose or wms or can i put in there palintose a slow release carb?

thanks

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Why has an upper age limit been put on this product please?:
quote:-
Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

dont people older want just as much out of their training?

This is mostly just a health disclaimer. If you think about how out of shape most people around the age of 50 are, and then think about how uneducated most of the world is towards fitness training...you can pretty much put it together for yourself.

Out of shape old man finds nutraplanet.com. Sees Ragnarok and since he feels lethargic, orders the caffeine version. Since he doesn't know much about lifting he thinks maybe he needs a BIG boost since he's older and starts with 2 scoops. he trains too hard because he doesn't know any better. During the funeral his wife mentions she saw a new tub of workout stuff in the cabinet.

Guess who gets blamed here :rasp:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
IF I ADD carbs to the drink should it be something like glucose or wms or can i put in there palintose a slow release carb?

thanks
WMS works well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many mgs of caffiene is in the caffeine version?