MST Ragnarok write-up

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established

Ragnarok™ is the battle ready, physique altering, training intensifier you’ve been waiting for. Ragnarok™ is a super potency formula utilizing six physique altering blends to maximize performance and force rapid muscle gains. Ragnarok™ is formulated to ignite nitric oxide, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, focus, drive and endurance while providing electrolytes and antioxidant protection. Ragnarok™ does not contain any harmful glycocyamine or questionable ingredients.

Combat Creatine™ is a proprietary blend of three stable and highly absorbable forms of creatine including Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate and Tri-Creatine Orotate. The Combat Creatine™ blend provides creatine and other valuable krebs cycle intermediates to maximize ATP for explosive strength, power and muscular endurance.

Nitric Carnage™ is a proprietary blend of seven Nitric Oxide (NO) and Intramuscular Carnosine boosters including Beta-Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, Cnidium Monnier, L-Histidine & L-Norvaline. We all know the effects of higher nitric oxide levels on nutrient delivery, muscular pumps and gains. The Nitric Carnage™ blend in Ragnarok combines the most effecient nitric oxide bolstering ingredients Citrulline Malate, Di-Arginine Malate & Arginine AKG with Cnidium Monnier (inhibits PDE-5 enzyme) and L-Norvaline (arginase inhibitor) to ensure that NO stays active longer.

Research shows Beta-Alanine supplementation is the most effective way to boost intramuscular carnosine levels. Carnosine is a natural substrate in the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) through increased NOS (Nitric Oxide Synthase). Beta-Alanine also works by buffering fatigue & acid causing Hydrogen Ions (H+) created by intense exercise & heavy training. Increased muscular carnosine levels allow you to train and compete more intensely for longer periods of time. Carnosine is primarily found in fast twitch muscle fiber responsible for explosiveness and power. By buffering hydrogen ions, carnosine allows these fast twitch fibers to fire more efficiently & fatigue slower, increasing overall strength, power, endurance & performance.

Focal Fury™ is a proprietary focus & drive igniting blend consisting of L-Taurine AKG, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine AKG & Rhodiola Rosea. The Focal Fury blend is formulated to maximize motivation, energy, intensity and drive for mind blowing performance during training and competition. We all know how big of a role the mind plays in our training. Imagine how maximizing mental focus and drive through each and every training session can enhance your overall gains and performance.

OblitORAC™ is a proprietary blend of antioxidants including Ascorbic Acid, Grape Seed Extract & R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for protection from the free radicals caused by intense training and the breakdown of nitric oxide.

Lytening Jolt™ is a proprietary electrolyte replenishment blend designed to aid in isotonic delivery of ingredients and maximize hydration, recovery and phosphorylation.

HyperVol-XS™ is a proprietary cell volumizing delivery system containing Glycerol, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) and Vanadyl Sulfate. The HyperVol-Xs blend is formulated to enhance absorption and delivery, maximizing cell volume, muscle pump and performance. We all know the effect of vanadyl & glycerol on delivery and cell volumizing, but; MSM can enhance this effect through increased blood flow and cell permeability. Not only does MSM enhance absorption and cell osmosis but it aids in the scavenging and elimination of performance destroying cell toxins like lactic acid, ammonia and free radicals. MSM works with glutathione to recharge vitamin C further enhancing the antioxidant properties of the OblitORAC blend.

Prepare yourself for the battle of all battles with Ragnarok™. Ragnarok™ is the strongest, most complete pre-workout formula to date. Ragnarok™ is formulated to enhance all aspects of athletic training and performance. Ragnarok™ is not full of fluff or fillers and contains zero glycocyamine, zero carbs, zero sugar and is aspartame free and acesulfame-k free. ADD CARBS ON YOUR OWN TERMS. Regardless of your sport, Raganrok™ will help you train and compete at the highest levels of intensity and allow you to crush your enemy like never before!

Ragnarok comes in Warrior Melon, Ballistic Blue Raz, Crushing Punch and Battle Black Cherry flavors. Warrior Melon and Ballistic Blue Raz are also available in caffeine free versions.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
MST Ragnarok write-up continued

Ragnarok FAQ’s

Q: Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

Q: Do I have to take Ragnarok everyday?

A: No, Ragnarok can be taken anytime you wish to enhance training. We do recommend that you consume Ragnarok daily if you wish to reap the full benefits from the beta alanine, creatine, nitric oxide boosters, electrolytes and antioxidants in Ragnarok.

Q: How much do I take?

A: Most people find that one scoop pre workout is plenty. Assess your tolerance by taking one scoop at a time. Do not consume more than 2 scoops at a time and never exceed three scoops in 24 hours. If stimulants are a concern for you Ragnarok is now available in caffeine free versions.

Q: Do I need to increase my water intake?

A: As with any caffeinated product water consumption is critical to avoid dehydration. We recommend consuming a minimum of 128 ounces of water daily.

Q: Are there any side effects?

A: As mentioned above, dehydration can occur if water intake is insufficient. Parathesia (harmless tingling or flushing) can occur in some people due to the beta alanine content but will subside as carnosine levels rise. As with any product containing caffeine, sleeplessness may occur if taken in close proximity to bedtime. For those who train in the evening and don’t want sleep to be compromised we recommend the caffeine free version.

Q: Can I take Ragnarok with food?

A: Yes, but; the effect may take longer to kick in than if taken on an empty stomach. We recommend adding carbs but avoid taking with protein if you want the maximum effect. We purposely left carbohydrates out because we know that many people have their own carbohydrate of preference for pre workout situations. This allows you to add your carbohydrate of choice.

Q: Do the effects wear off in time like many pre workout products?

A: No, the overall effects of Ragnarok referring to strength and endurance do not wear off over time. As with any stimulant containing product you may build a tolerance to the stimulant. If this is a concern we recommend taking the caffeinated Ragnarok on training days and caffeine free Ragnarok on non training days.

Q: Can I use any additional stimulants with Ragnarok?

A: NO! Adding more stimulants like caffeine or ephedrine to Ragnarok is not advised.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Warrior Melon tastes absolutely FANTASTIC, maybe the best tasting formula of its type. Good ingredient profile, too.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of this stuff and it was awesome...!
And since company is in WA and I am in OR, it is like overnight shipping for me :)
Great Job MST.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is incredible! :head: Makes for some powerful workouts.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man.... I just seen the captions on the bottom and love it.

" I'm on the RAG, and it rocks.":D :thumbsup:

By the way, this prod has to be one of the most solid creatine blends I've ever seen. I'm defenitely going to check it out when I decide to dwelve back into the creatine game. It's a winner anyway you look at it. Solid product guys.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I use to think Clout was the best of the best, but no longer, Ragnarok is the new benchmark.

Oh man.... I just seen the captions on the bottom and love it.

" I'm on the RAG, and it rocks.":D :thumbsup:

By the way, this prod has to be one of the most solid creatine blends I've ever seen. I'm defenitely going to check it out when I decide to dwelve back into the creatine game. It's a winner anyway you look at it. Solid product guys.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!! It should be available at NP in the very near future ;)

SriLankanMuscle

SriLankanMuscle

Awards
Just tried a sample of BALISTIC BLUe RAZ! One word...awesome!!! Amazing flavor too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bought a jug of ragnarok, and it worked! just dont take levi an hour before ragnarok, like i did. when they say dont take with stims they mean it.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
i bought a jug of ragnarok, and it worked! just dont take levi an hour before ragnarok, like i did. when they say dont take with stims they mean it.
Yeah it got a kick to it :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, that stacks sounds more like an atomic leg drop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL, that stacks sounds more like an atomic leg drop.
yeah scoop of ragnarok, 3gms cm, and 3 incarnate pre w/o is kinda good! looking forward to adding c5. think ill get non stim ragnarok next order so i can still take leviathan. also taking jw/trib test/restore/massfx. and levi. this stack is better than my cycle of epi!

MystikalSoul

Awards
im thinking of trying some Ragnarok, do i still have to take my CEE with it?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of trying some Ragnarok, do i still have to take my CEE with it?
Ragnarok will certainly cover you in the creatine department. It contains 4.5 grams of creatine so there is no reason to take your CEE with it.

Only 2 days to stock up cheap! These are the lowest prices you will "ever" find on the Millennium line. Ragnarok at $24.99 is a steal!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok will certainly cover you in the creatine department. It contains 4.5 grams of creatine so there is no reason to take your CEE with it.

Only 2 days to stock up cheap! These are the lowest prices you will "ever" find on the Millennium line. Ragnarok at $24.99 is a steal!
I ordered the caffeine free melon to go with RPM and
Clear Edge also I grabbed the True Focus from NOW.
should be exciting!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I ordered the caffeine free melon to go with RPM and
Clear Edge also I grabbed the True Focus from NOW.
should be exciting!
Nice! Thanks for the purchase and shoot me any questions you may have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any reason you couldnt mix caff free rag/waxy maize/protein as a post workout?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
any reason you couldnt mix caff free rag/waxy maize/protein as a post workout?
You could definately do this. The only thing I could see as a possible negative is the reduction of "pump" because of the protein but being post WO I don't think its an issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the quick response. the ba/cm is not affected by the protein right? this would save me from doubling up on a lot of stuff, specifically creatine.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick response. the ba/cm is not affected by the protein right? this would save me from doubling up on a lot of stuff, specifically creatine.
This should be fine to my knowledge. BTW carbs help BA absorb more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ragnarok is so cheap, even if you bought it just as source of creatine it would still be a deal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ragnarok and incarnate are my favorite supps. oh yeah got to have poseidon, and bulk cm.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
ragnarok and incarnate are my favorite supps. oh yeah got to have poseidon, and bulk cm.
Seems like many people are liking Poseidon. I need to research this for my personal use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i was skeptical too. results are much better than you would expect from label.

sjfou

Awards
Quick Q - how much Beta-A & Citruline Malate is in the formula?

I know how much i need for my weight, just want to make sure ive got the difference covered in my Post WO shakes.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
CM content is under a gram but the BA content is about between 1700-1800mg per serving. I wish I could give you exacts.

jamescho79

Awards
So Ragnarok shouldnt be used if your currently using LR?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
You are cool using it with LR. Just be careful if you are really stimulant sensitive.

Thanks!

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful if you are really stimulant sensitive.
If anyone is stim senstive (like me) you gotta try the caffeine free RAG. I just couldn't tolerate the stim effects of pre-workout drinks like NO-Xplode or NO-Shotgun. Caffeine free RAG was probably one of my best supplement discoveries of the last 5 years. Tastes great too! Thanks MS.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is stim senstive (like me) you gotta try the caffeine free RAG. I just couldn't tolerate the stim effects of pre-workout drinks like NO-Xplode or NO-Shotgun. Caffeine free RAG was probably one of my best supplement discoveries of the last 5 years. Tastes great too! Thanks MS.
Thanks for the great feedback. I personally like the stim free too, it allows you to be much more versitile with your other supplementation and stim intake. Oh, and it is the best tasting too :D

Thanks again OldGator!

glewis09

Awards
I feel like I'm the only Stim junkie. I love the stim effect. I just ordered me some Rag, switching over from NO-xplode. I heard rag is the best and really looking forward to it.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm the only Stim junkie. I love the stim effect. I just ordered me some Rag, switching over from NO-xplode. I heard rag is the best and really looking forward to it.
God choice ;) Look forward to your feedback

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the purchase! Give us some feedback when you start your Rok!

Thanks!

glewis09

Awards
Will do. It should be here no later then friday, I HOPE! I'm having withdrawls from not being on any stim while being in the gym.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Will do. It should be here no later then friday, I HOPE! I'm having withdrawls from not being on any stim while being in the gym.
ooooh, the dreaded stim withdrawals! Sorry about that!

glewis09

Awards
HAHA, no bad timing on my part. I knew I wanted to try something new after NO-Xplode cycle was done. And wanted the right stuff!

glewis09

Awards
Rag review. I finally got my Rag in the mail yesterday and was eager to try it out. I decided to bypass the tolerance test, thinking it couldn't be any different than NoXplode. So I started off with one and half scoops. It was really easy to mix and didn't fizz up like NO. And went down smooth similar to a Gatorade, it wasn't thick or hard to stomach. At first I didn't feel anything, I was really disappointed. I was use to NO and with that I got an instant jitter feeling. With this stuff nothing. I started my way to the gym and half there it kicked in, however worn off by the time I reached the gym, I had to run a few errands before hand. So I thought to myself "that's it, what an f'ing rip off!" But when I got to the gym and started lifting, I felt it kick back in. It was amazing, I was so focused and had so much energy was ready to attack each set with little rest in between. It is great for my new workout. By the time I was done I wanted more didn't want to stop. But by that time I was drench in sweet. This product is far more superior to NoXplode. I highly recommended this product to anyone. And I had no problem with the stim effect or with sleeping. I was out like a light.

Sorry for the long story, but this product is awesome.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Rag review. I finally got my Rag in the mail yesterday and was eager to try it out. I decided to bypass the tolerance test, thinking it couldn't be any different than NoXplode. So I started off with one and half scoops. It was really easy to mix and didn't fizz up like NO. And went down smooth similar to a Gatorade think, it was thick or hard to stomach. At first I didn't feel anything, I was really disappointed. I was use to NO and with that I got an instant jitter feeling. With this stuff nothing. I started my way to the gym and half there it kicked in, however worn off by the time I reached the gym, I had to run a few errands before hand. So I thought to myself "that's it, what an f'ing rip off!" But when I got to the gym and started lifting, I felt it kick back in. It was amazing, I was so focused and had so much energy was ready to attack each set with little rest in between. It is great for my new workout. By the time I was done I wanted more didn't want to stop. But by that time I was drench in sweet. This product is far more superior to NoXplode. I highly recommended this product to anyone. And I had no problem with the stim effect or with sleeping. I was out like a light.

Sorry for the long story, but this product is awesome.
Thanks for the great feedback! I'm really glad you like it. Sounds like you had a great workout to say the least. :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work!

-Matt

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
SO is it safe to assume that you shouldnt mix Drive/RPM with Rag. I ordered a jug to see all the hype and I workout at 5am each morning so a boost is always needed.

The write up says this can be taken prior to any workout when a boost is needed, does this include cardio sessions?

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
RPM and stim-free Rag has been doing wonders for me! I use 2 caps basic cuts, 3 RPM, 1 dose Blue print (4 caps) and a dose of stim free rag pre-workout and have been getting some amazing results.

Ive basically been doing a 3.5 month recomp. In that time Ive lost 14 pounds of fat while making strength gains and setting PB's the whole time.

Safe to say Im happy with my progress. It hasnt been easy I am in the gym a lot, and Ive spent a lot of $$$ on supps, but the look on these teenage girls faces when I walk in is fvcking priceless. :djparty:

KrazyLegs

Awards
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to dose rag with RPM/Drive and AP. RPM/Drive need to be taken on an empty stomach and AP needs a carb-rich meal 15 minutes after taking.

I was thinking RPM/Drive 30-45 minutes before meal. AP 15 minutes before meal. Then Rag 20-30 minutes after meal. The only problem is now I realize that Rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach, too.

But, I usually like to have at least a small meal before working out. And I thought that having some carbs in your system was the way to go anyway.

Will a pre-wo meal ruin the effect of Rag? And, if so, any recommendations on how to work around the meal requirements of this stack?

Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to dose rag with RPM/Drive and AP. RPM/Drive need to be taken on an empty stomach and AP needs a carb-rich meal 15 minutes after taking.

I was thinking RPM/Drive 30-45 minutes before meal. AP 15 minutes before meal. Then Rag 20-30 minutes after meal. The only problem is now I realize that Rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach, too.

But, I usually like to have at least a small meal before working out. And I thought that having some carbs in your system was the way to go anyway.

Will a pre-wo meal ruin the effect of Rag? And, if so, any recommendations on how to work around the meal requirements of this stack?

Thanks!
In my opinion I would look at the total methylxanthine content between the RPM and Ragnarok and make an educated decision based on your tolerance or just use Caffeine Free Ragnarok and stack the three like normal.

Since Ragnarok contains aminos that are most active and effective when taken away from protein sources I would just avoid taking it with your protein. Carbs are totally fine with Ragnarok. The only thing you might notice when Taking Rok with carbs is that the focus and drive take a tad bit longer to kick in versus taken on an empty stomach.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for the support!