MST Ragnarok write-up

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by glewis09 View Post
    I feel like I'm the only Stim junkie. I love the stim effect. I just ordered me some Rag, switching over from NO-xplode. I heard rag is the best and really looking forward to it.
    Thanks for the purchase! Give us some feedback when you start your Rok!

Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

Will do. It should be here no later then friday, I HOPE! I'm having withdrawls from not being on any stim while being in the gym.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Will do. It should be here no later then friday, I HOPE! I'm having withdrawls from not being on any stim while being in the gym.
    ooooh, the dreaded stim withdrawals! Sorry about that!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

HAHA, no bad timing on my part. I knew I wanted to try something new after NO-Xplode cycle was done. And wanted the right stuff!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

Rag review. I finally got my Rag in the mail yesterday and was eager to try it out. I decided to bypass the tolerance test, thinking it couldn't be any different than NoXplode. So I started off with one and half scoops. It was really easy to mix and didn't fizz up like NO. And went down smooth similar to a Gatorade, it wasn't thick or hard to stomach. At first I didn't feel anything, I was really disappointed. I was use to NO and with that I got an instant jitter feeling. With this stuff nothing. I started my way to the gym and half there it kicked in, however worn off by the time I reached the gym, I had to run a few errands before hand. So I thought to myself "that's it, what an f'ing rip off!" But when I got to the gym and started lifting, I felt it kick back in. It was amazing, I was so focused and had so much energy was ready to attack each set with little rest in between. It is great for my new workout. By the time I was done I wanted more didn't want to stop. But by that time I was drench in sweet. This product is far more superior to NoXplode. I highly recommended this product to anyone. And I had no problem with the stim effect or with sleeping. I was out like a light.

Sorry for the long story, but this product is awesome.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rag review. I finally got my Rag in the mail yesterday and was eager to try it out. I decided to bypass the tolerance test, thinking it couldn't be any different than NoXplode. So I started off with one and half scoops. It was really easy to mix and didn't fizz up like NO. And went down smooth similar to a Gatorade think, it was thick or hard to stomach. At first I didn't feel anything, I was really disappointed. I was use to NO and with that I got an instant jitter feeling. With this stuff nothing. I started my way to the gym and half there it kicked in, however worn off by the time I reached the gym, I had to run a few errands before hand. So I thought to myself "that's it, what an f'ing rip off!" But when I got to the gym and started lifting, I felt it kick back in. It was amazing, I was so focused and had so much energy was ready to attack each set with little rest in between. It is great for my new workout. By the time I was done I wanted more didn't want to stop. But by that time I was drench in sweet. This product is far more superior to NoXplode. I highly recommended this product to anyone. And I had no problem with the stim effect or with sleeping. I was out like a light.

Sorry for the long story, but this product is awesome.
    Thanks for the great feedback! I'm really glad you like it. Sounds like you had a great workout to say the least.

Keep up the great work!

-Matt
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

SO is it safe to assume that you shouldnt mix Drive/RPM with Rag. I ordered a jug to see all the hype and I workout at 5am each morning so a boost is always needed.

The write up says this can be taken prior to any workout when a boost is needed, does this include cardio sessions?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.17%

RPM and stim-free Rag has been doing wonders for me! I use 2 caps basic cuts, 3 RPM, 1 dose Blue print (4 caps) and a dose of stim free rag pre-workout and have been getting some amazing results.

Ive basically been doing a 3.5 month recomp. In that time Ive lost 14 pounds of fat while making strength gains and setting PB's the whole time.

Safe to say Im happy with my progress. It hasnt been easy I am in the gym a lot, and Ive spent a lot of $$$ on supps, but the look on these teenage girls faces when I walk in is ****ing priceless.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.16%

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to dose rag with RPM/Drive and AP. RPM/Drive need to be taken on an empty stomach and AP needs a carb-rich meal 15 minutes after taking.

I was thinking RPM/Drive 30-45 minutes before meal. AP 15 minutes before meal. Then Rag 20-30 minutes after meal. The only problem is now I realize that Rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach, too.

But, I usually like to have at least a small meal before working out. And I thought that having some carbs in your system was the way to go anyway.

Will a pre-wo meal ruin the effect of Rag? And, if so, any recommendations on how to work around the meal requirements of this stack?

Thanks!
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyLegs View Post
    I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to dose rag with RPM/Drive and AP. RPM/Drive need to be taken on an empty stomach and AP needs a carb-rich meal 15 minutes after taking.

I was thinking RPM/Drive 30-45 minutes before meal. AP 15 minutes before meal. Then Rag 20-30 minutes after meal. The only problem is now I realize that Rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach, too.

But, I usually like to have at least a small meal before working out. And I thought that having some carbs in your system was the way to go anyway.

Will a pre-wo meal ruin the effect of Rag? And, if so, any recommendations on how to work around the meal requirements of this stack?

Thanks!
    In my opinion I would look at the total methylxanthine content between the RPM and Ragnarok and make an educated decision based on your tolerance or just use Caffeine Free Ragnarok and stack the three like normal.

Since Ragnarok contains aminos that are most active and effective when taken away from protein sources I would just avoid taking it with your protein. Carbs are totally fine with Ragnarok. The only thing you might notice when Taking Rok with carbs is that the focus and drive take a tad bit longer to kick in versus taken on an empty stomach.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for the support!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.16%

I'll try it with a carb-only pre-meal and see how that goes. Thanks for the quick reply!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Since Ragnarok contains aminos that are most active and effective when taken away from protein sources I would just avoid taking it with your protein. Carbs are totally fine with Ragnarok.

So just to verify, you would not recommend taking whey protein anytime near working out? (This is the same reason I dont like taking NO-Xplode) And does this also go for BCAA during the workout?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ajensen11 View Post
    So just to verify, you would not recommend taking whey protein anytime near working out? (This is the same reason I dont like taking NO-Xplode) And does this also go for BCAA during the workout?
    Protein will inhibit the product from working as well because of peptiding. If you want the best effect then don't take it within 30-40 minutes of protein ingestion. Otherwise you aren't getting the best effect of the product and it wont kick in nearly as fast. If you don't care about the pump the product provides then you can take protein a little closer to Rok dosing.

BCAA won't have the same effect.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Whoa, Millennium 1 posting? This must mean the Endurance product is done!!!!
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Whoa, Millennium 1 posting? This must mean the Endurance product is done!!!!
    Miracle! Haha! I swear I just can't seem to find time to get over here the way I'd like. Endurance Formula is getting dialed in nicely, LOL. I'll have a little more to report on that very soon

I've been working on the new CRE-O2 as well.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Protein will inhibit the product from working as well because of peptiding. If you want the best effect then don't take it within 30-40 minutes of protein ingestion. Otherwise you aren't getting the best effect of the product and it wont kick in nearly as fast. If you don't care about the pump the product provides then you can take protein a little closer to Rok dosing.

BCAA won't have the same effect.
    So how would you personally dose it? Say if your pre-W/O meal consists of oatmeal and whey. I think I had decent pumps the other day when I dosed Rag + Oatmeal 45 min before lifting and and protein 15 min before.

So protein would only negate the effects of arginine, or things that cause the pump?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%

I bet, you're a busy man! I'm on the brink of ordering some MAN Body Octane; will the endurance product be a good substitute for that? If so, I might wait.

How did I miss CRE-O2?
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I bet, you're a busy man! I'm on the brink of ordering some MAN Body Octane; will the endurance product be a good substitute for that? If so, I might wait.
    YES.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.65%

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    YES.
    so it shlould be ok to take with extend ?
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    so it shlould be ok to take with extend ?
    they would compliment each other very well.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Put my order in today and I am looking forward to trying it out.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks for the support! let us know your thoughts once you give it a shot. i'm confident you'll fall in love.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

I must say that the Ragnarok is an excellent product. The taste is good, but almost too sweet unless I add more water. I definately feel that it increases my energy and desire to push harder. That is more evident during my cardio where I should be exhausted from the weights, but I have enough to go 24+ minutes on the eliptical without hating life.

Great product. However, I was expecting pumps on the level of M-Drol based on some of the reviews, but that was not the case for me even at 30mg. Was I expecting too much?
  24. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

I personally couldn't say if you were expecting too much because I always use my rok with cordygen v02 which helps in aiding the "pump".

I love the rok because of the complete feeling of the product. Pump, Creatine, BA, Electrolytes, Antioxidants, etc.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

comparing pumps from a pre-workout product and one of the strongest legal steroids isn't very realistic.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    comparing pumps from a pre-workout product and one of the strongest legal steroids isn't very realistic.
    Agreed which is why I don't disparage Ragnarok and actually bought my second container of it today. My only worry now is the fact they were out of the caffinated version.

Will the caffine free still give me the same effect? Any problems with mixing the little bit I have left of the caffinated with the free version?
  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

I actually prefer the caffeine free version of the rok. If its something you have a problem with facing, you can buy straight caffeine pills for practically nothing and stack them together? Just an idea
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

Does the caff-free version have the EXACT same ingredient profile, or anything extra for added "focus"?
  29. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

The caff free version has Glucoronolactone and DMAE Bitartrate which the caffeinated version do not.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

Just bought a tub of the new crushing punch flavor. I haven't taken Rag since 07 (I took the Blue Raz back then).
    Anything in the formula change since then?

Thanks.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaberdot View Post
    Just bought a tub of the new crushing punch flavor. I haven't taken Rag since 07 (I took the Blue Raz back then).
    Anything in the formula change since then?

Thanks.
    The formula has remained the same. There have been some flavor alterations since 07 though.
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

yeah now it has a mind blowing, gut altering, life changing.......punch flavor?

I mean uhh...it tastes pretty good.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

Just got caffeine free warrior melon today. I'm going to try taking it with around 50g kwik karb preworkout. Can't wait to try it!
  34. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

let us know what you think homie!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

Ragnarok blew away every other NO product I've ever tried. I've used AAKG,RPM,and a few others and nothing came close. I did chest today and it was an AMAZING pump. Very noticeable endurance also. Tasted awesome too!

The waxymaize was ok but it left me kind of hungry during my workout. I'll experiment. Thanks MST. Great product,I wouldn't have expected anything less.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.63%

Still my favorite pre-wo supplement. Don't know why I ever bothered trying anything else.

Thanks again.
  37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

glad to see it's working so well for you.

for both of you, haha.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

Why has an upper age limit been put on this product please?:
    quote:-
    Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

dont people older want just as much out of their training?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    This should be fine to my knowledge. BTW carbs help BA absorb more.
    IF I ADD carbs to the drink should it be something like glucose or wms or can i put in there palintose a slow release carb?

thanks
  40. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Why has an upper age limit been put on this product please?:
    quote:-
    Who is Ragnarok For?

A: Ragnarok is for healthy adults ages 18-50 who strive to get the most out of their training or sport. Increased strength, power, endurance, drive and intensity are what all athletes are looking for.

dont people older want just as much out of their training?

This is mostly just a health disclaimer. If you think about how out of shape most people around the age of 50 are, and then think about how uneducated most of the world is towards fitness training...you can pretty much put it together for yourself.

Out of shape old man finds nutraplanet.com. Sees Ragnarok and since he feels lethargic, orders the caffeine version. Since he doesn't know much about lifting he thinks maybe he needs a BIG boost since he's older and starts with 2 scoops. he trains too hard because he doesn't know any better. During the funeral his wife mentions she saw a new tub of workout stuff in the cabinet.

Guess who gets blamed here
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Cordygen5 write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
  2. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM