so what's everyone eager for?!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Yeah sucks so that's why I would live a mega dose b vitamin...would also help my just below level red blood cell count (not a massive fan a red meat but love chicken, pork and when I can get kangaroo)
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    kangaroo
    Can I has?

I'll re-up my idea of a stim-free energy supplement, containing PLCAR and/or ALCAR, glucuronolactone, DMAE, and mb12.
    •   

3. great idea on the drink fellas....keep it up!

The stim free energy supp is also surely something to keep in mind
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce
    great idea on the drink fellas....keep it up!

The stim free energy supp is also surely something to keep in mind
    Could also added pea HCL to the drink as well and tyrosine. All dopamine and adrenaline signaling
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. As much as it pains me to say it, it would be nice to see a higher stim pre, for those who need more of a kick in the pants. Usually I would say a low dose of 1,3, but since that's being phased out, NMT could be it's replacement (sort of), seeing as it is quickly gaining ground. Alternatively, it would be even nicer to see a low-stim, or stim-free pre, that has ingredients that RagNOrock does not, allowing them to be coupled.
    •   

6. Nmt?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Not to question Matt's formula for ZMK because this guy knows what he's doing. Would vitamin b3 be a good addition to ZMK or Somnidren?
    Why does everyone add so much vitamin A to the multi vites? I've read that the body stores vitamin A and it is hard to get rid of if you O.D.
    I think Matt should write a book about everything he knows about supplements.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    Not to question Matt's formula for ZMK because this guy knows what he's doing. Would vitamin b3 be a good addition to ZMK or Somnidren?
    Why does everyone add so much vitamin A to the multi vites? I've read that the body stores vitamin A and it is hard to get rid of if you O.D.
    then everyone will have the upper hand because MST have the BOMB for endurance.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    Not to question Matt's formula for ZMK because this guy knows what he's doing. Would vitamin b3 be a good addition to ZMK or Somnidren?
    vitamin A can be consumed in high(er) doses, and the RDA is fairly high for vitamin A
    i don't mean consume 30,000iu's, but whats in a standard multi is sufficient.
    what's in MVP is best

10. It seems like Vitamin A is in everything and it is fat soluble so it can be stored. I would like to see less vitamin A and more Magnesium.

11. I really like the idea of a BubbaPunch flavored PLCAR/LCLT/ALCAR + QUALITY B vitamin complex (w/ High amounts of mB12). I would also like to add Na-R-ala and NAC to that as well . Really want this now.
    :blindfold:

12. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    I really like the idea of a BubbaPunch flavored PLCAR/LCLT/ALCAR + QUALITY B vitamin complex (w/ High amounts of mB12). I would also like to add Na-R-ala and NAC to that as well . Really want this now.
    Nice man
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. What about an endurance sport cortisol management system?we have adaptogens in shred but maybe a more direct root to manage cortisol and stop the drop in test levels?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What about an endurance sport cortisol management system?we have adaptogens in shred but maybe a more direct root to manage cortisol and stop the drop in test levels?
    The adaptogens in it do a pretty good job of preventing your adrenals from getting taxed out from the stims, positive adrenal function goes hand in hand with your personal optimal T levels ( so I was told ) the three blends of Ginseng give me a good boost in libido and it does have some Coleus in it as well which can give a slight increase in Test through CAMp ( nothing profound but still ) and I'm a huge fan of Coleus for many reasons...., vitamin b5 is crucial for sex hormones as well adrenal function.

I think my all time favorite combo was Shred Ultra with Cre02 for day to day stuff and just killing it in the gym....great and simple combo for when I needed that extra boost on duty and hitting the iron.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81

The adaptogens in it do a pretty good job of preventing your adrenals from getting taxed out from the stims, positive adrenal function goes hand in hand with your personal optimal T levels ( so I was told ) the three blends of Ginseng give me a good boost in libido and it does have some Coleus in it as well which can give a slight increase in Test through CAMp ( nothing profound but still ) and I'm a huge fan of Coleus for many reasons...., vitamin b5 is crucial for sex hormones as well adrenal function.

I think my all time favorite combo was Shred Ultra with Cre02 for day to day stuff and just killing it in the gym....great and simple combo for when I needed that extra boost on duty and hitting the iron.
    Never doubt any of these products from a great company Ryan.
    Was looking at it purely from a view away from shred ultra. Like a phosphatidalderine (sp?) view with forslean (maybe) and b5 and maybe some serotonin enhancer like 5htp
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. something to consider- Phosphatidyl Serine from sunflower lecithin. No soy=
    :blindfold:

17. Hey Fellas! Sorry haven't posted for a while! Come on, let me have it! I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that we've been hard at work and some of your ideas in this thread are being addressed. I can't get into a ton of detail at the moment but, good things are coming.

The few beans I can spill are-

Cordygen5 is getting a delivery makeover. We are going to delayed release caps instead of the tablets. This change addresses nearly all of the issues I had with this product (excipients, artificial colors, ever increasing tablet size) while increasing the product's effectiveness on a dose to dose basis.

Protein is getting closer! We are taking an "all natural/no artificial" approach here.

NitroCeps will be getting a makeover.

While 90% of the products types that have been mentioned in this thread are on the menu (and have been for a long time) it is taking time to sort through them and give them that special MST touch. We do have some very basic products in the works as well as some special formulas so stay tuned.

Oh, I don't think this was addressed by anyone but, the Caffeine Free ROK has had DMAE and Glucuronolactone for about 2 years now. The Caffeinated ROK never had it in the first place.

Thanks for all of your support!

18. As soon as I noticed Millennium 1 posted my heart rate jumped. I'm excited to try the protein mix.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG
    As soon as I noticed Millennium 1 posted my heart rate jumped. I'm excited to try the protein mix.
    I know what you mean...Matt, we are anxious to see what happens...can you explain a but clearer what is happening with Cordygen?is it the c5 or v02 you guys are changing?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

20. The C5 is currently in tablet form while the Cvo2 is in a cap.

21. Welcome back Matt, like good ole'days brudda.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Fellas! Sorry haven't posted for a while! Come on, let me have it! I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that we've been hard at work and some of your ideas in this thread are being addressed. I can't get into a ton of detail at the moment but, good things are coming.

The few beans I can spill are-

Cordygen5 is getting a delivery makeover. We are going to delayed release caps instead of the tablets. This change addresses nearly all of the issues I had with this product (excipients, artificial colors, ever increasing tablet size) while increasing the product's effectiveness on a dose to dose basis.

Protein is getting closer! We are taking an "all natural/no artificial" approach here.

NitroCeps will be getting a makeover.

While 90% of the products types that have been mentioned in this thread are on the menu (and have been for a long time) it is taking time to sort through them and give them that special MST touch. We do have some very basic products in the works as well as some special formulas so stay tuned.

Oh, I don't think this was addressed by anyone but, the Caffeine Free ROK has had DMAE and Glucuronolactone for about 2 years now. The Caffeinated ROK never had it in the first place.

Thanks for all of your support!
    O hai

Thumbs up to the updates, especially the protein announcement (wasn't announced before, right? ) and the NitroCeps makeover
    Very interested to see what's changed with NitroCeps, and curious what kind of protein is being used (wondering if you're sticking with whey with the price increases) and what flavors we're going to see

Thanks for clearing that ROK confusion up, I thought DMAE and glucuro was removed from both

I'm glad you had AM change the forum from Millennium Sports Tech, to Millennium Sport Tech, that always confused me lol

I also noticed the site update, saw that Glutamine 500 and MycoGreen Powder were added, and SD Ultra was removed from the "Coming Soon" tab

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I know what you mean...Matt, we are anxious to see what happens...can you explain a but clearer what is happening with Cordygen?is it the c5 or v02 you guys are changing?
    The C5 will be changing. The formula will remain exactly the same only we'll be using a new delayed release veggie capsule instead of the hard pressed blue tablet. This will give us a uniform size (00) for every batch and allow us to remove the need for excessive excipeints typically required for tablet integrity. The DR-Cap will also provide the C5 blend more protection from stomach acid so less material is lost in digestion. It is a more effective product and a lot of people can probably get away with fewer than three caps when taking as a stond alone product.

24. Nice, any changes for Cre02 ( not in formula ) but in the same cap system like the re-formulated Cordy or is that not possible with Cre02.....regardless it's perfect the way it is bro.
  •