so what's everyone eager for?!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce
    One thing I can tell you....lol.

    We have released a product that right now is just an Australian release, but if we see enough feedback in the states could be out soon. I personally have used it and it's AWESOME.

    Mycogreen powder!! Its the strength of 7 caps in a small scoop you mix with 8-10oz of water or juice. Its freaking amazing.
    Thank you...something for us Aussies...
    And I thought the 4 caps a day did a sweet job!!! Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    One thing I can tell you....lol.

    We have released a product that right now is just an Australian release, but if we see enough feedback in the states could be out soon. I personally have used it and it's AWESOME.

    Mycogreen powder!! Its the strength of 7 caps in a small scoop you mix with 8-10oz of water or juice. Its freaking amazing.
    Wow, you guys worked quick on my cap -> powder idea
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Thank you...something for us Aussies...
    And I thought the 4 caps a day did a sweet job!!! Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol dude you're gonna love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Wow, you guys worked quick on my cap -> powder idea
    lol now you gotta make a fuss with NP and get it in the states
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    lol now you gotta make a fuss with NP and get it in the states

    Hahaha, why isn't it already here??! lol

    And did you guys ever consider any of the following for Cordygen? You guys already got some rhodiola rosea, and gynostemma in there, but just curious about these.

    Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    ginseng/suma root, ashwagandha, arjuna, shilajit/moomiyo
    I actually would like to touch on one of my previous thoughts. In regards to Cre-02, I would like to see a creatine formula that is mainly creatine, much like Carnage is mainly BA. Although Cre-02 is a solid formula, as I said, there are definitely some people that do not need the extras, and in that case, a blend of MCC and Tri-Creatine Orotate would be excellent. In fact, I could see all the extras in Cre-02 added to Carnage to form a new product.

    Another product that I would like to touch on, is NitroCeps. Since a large point of the product is to increase NO, I feel arginine could be replaced with something better suited, since arginine does not increase endogenous NO production. This is yet another place that agmatine would work very well, two other options would be to include nitrates, or increase the citrulline (malate) content. The same could also be done with the arginine in RagNOrock as well

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post

    Hahaha, why isn't it already here??! lol

    And did you guys ever consider any of the following for Cordygen? You guys already got some rhodiola rosea, and gynostemma in there, but just curious about these.



    I actually would like to touch on one of my previous thoughts. In regards to Cre-02, I would like to see a creatine formula that is mainly creatine, much like Carnage is mainly BA. Although Cre-02 is a solid formula, as I said, there are definitely some people that do not need the extras, and in that case, a blend of MCC and Tri-Creatine Orotate would be excellent. In fact, I could see all the extras in Cre-02 added to Carnage to form a new product.

    Another product that I would like to touch on, is NitroCeps. Since a large point of the product is to increase NO, I feel arginine could be replaced with something better suited, since arginine does not increase endogenous NO production. This is yet another place that agmatine would work very well, two other options would be to include nitrates, or increase the citrulline (malate) content. The same could also be done with the arginine in RagNOrock as well
    You're talking to the wrong guy here...for 2 reasons. Firstly because Matt is the man of the formulation, so really I can make a suggestion here or there, but that buck stops with him. Secondly....I think you're wrong . I personally wouldn't touch on Cre-02 at all. I understand that it's a creatine product that is not 100% creatine and that may cause problems for some people....but I don't think you truly understand how the other items in the product, doubled with the fact that it's enteric coated make it completely synergistic and also the enteric coating makes the smaller amount of creatine act as double-triple the amount because none of it is being deteriorated in your stomach like other products on the market.

    its the same thing for Nitroceps. While there could be better ingredients in the world for creating a pump, with the enteric coating on Nitroceps it gives it a 200% increase over any other arginine product on the market. If people say that an arginine product doesn't aid them in getting "pumped", it's probably because 70% of the ingredients were deteriorated in your stomach before they were absorbable. Also not to mention that MST uses a higher grade of ingredient than a good amount of the companies out there also. Im definitely not saying you're wrong about your feelings on agmatine, please don't think that. What i'm saying is for the type of product we have produced, to the type of market we've released it to, with the coating on it that makes it 100% absorbable, and with our top of the line cordyceps aiding the ingredients into your blood stream faster and safer by increasing the oxygen in your blood....it's the product we wanted, and it's the product we got .

    I doubt you'll see a re-formulation of Nitro or Cre-02. However...who's to say you wont see a new creatine product or a new pump product. maybe try to push those angles over re-formulations and see what you come up with
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    One thing I can tell you....lol.

    We have released a product that right now is just an Australian release, but if we see enough feedback in the states could be out soon. I personally have used it and it's AWESOME.

    Mycogreen powder!! Its the strength of 7 caps in a small scoop you mix with 8-10oz of water or juice. Its freaking amazing.
    wth!
    why am i not getting in on this?
    i was never told!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    wth!
    why am i not getting in on this?
    i was never told!
    must have bit my tongue, a package arrived at my door
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    You're talking to the wrong guy here...for 2 reasons. Firstly because Matt is the man of the formulation, so really I can make a suggestion here or there, but that buck stops with him. Secondly....I think you're wrong . I personally wouldn't touch on Cre-02 at all. I understand that it's a creatine product that is not 100% creatine and that may cause problems for some people....but I don't think you truly understand how the other items in the product, doubled with the fact that it's enteric coated make it completely synergistic and also the enteric coating makes the smaller amount of creatine act as double-triple the amount because none of it is being deteriorated in your stomach like other products on the market.

    its the same thing for Nitroceps. While there could be better ingredients in the world for creating a pump, with the enteric coating on Nitroceps it gives it a 200% increase over any other arginine product on the market. If people say that an arginine product doesn't aid them in getting "pumped", it's probably because 70% of the ingredients were deteriorated in your stomach before they were absorbable. Also not to mention that MST uses a higher grade of ingredient than a good amount of the companies out there also. Im definitely not saying you're wrong about your feelings on agmatine, please don't think that. What i'm saying is for the type of product we have produced, to the type of market we've released it to, with the coating on it that makes it 100% absorbable, and with our top of the line cordyceps aiding the ingredients into your blood stream faster and safer by increasing the oxygen in your blood....it's the product we wanted, and it's the product we got .

    I doubt you'll see a re-formulation of Nitro or Cre-02. However...who's to say you wont see a new creatine product or a new pump product. maybe try to push those angles over re-formulations and see what you come up with
    Where's Matt on these forums when you need him??! (Just kidding, I'm sure he's a busy guy)
    And I should more or less reiterate what I meant about Cre-02, I wasn't suggesting a reformulation of Cre-02, just another product without the extras

    However, with the NitroCeps, I was
    I appreciate the time you took to write that response, and I will rest my case on a reformulation, but now I'll just push for another new product

    Something that I've overlooked about you guys, is that all of your capped products are enteric coated, which is great. Just saiyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    wth!
    why am i not getting in on this?
    i was never told!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    must have bit my tongue, a package arrived at my door
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeet
    lololol

    I like how it got there so soon after you posted

    And you're lucky, looks like your U(S)PS/FedEx gets there early, my packages usually get here anywhere from 5-7

  9. Well, while its cricket season in Australia and MST is AIS doping compliant with no banned substances for my use, cre-02 and c5 for an all day cricket oxygen stimulation. Boom! Maybe a shred here or there to help maintain focus under fatigue, but yeah,
    Has a Cordygen been looked at being added to shred? All adaptogens are there, take out caffiene and replace with gluco or something stimulating but no like caffiene(tip of my tongue, but can't seem to say it).
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. id like to see a Ceps and Ecdy product done by MST.... I thnk the quality factor MST holds to would mean they could prob provide a good sources and potent ecdysterone or the like product....

    unless this is already out.... then i have some catchin up to do....


    I liked the other mention of ArA cause there arent enough supps out there containing this ingredient but its cause B.L. wont license it out for a reasonable cost... I wonder how much it REALLY costs to manufacture (although I did just finish up a 50 day run of XFA and was fairly impressed i donth think its worth the dough)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    You're talking to the wrong guy here...for 2 reasons. Firstly because Matt is the man of the formulation, so really I can make a suggestion here or there, but that buck stops with him. Secondly....I think you're wrong . I personally wouldn't touch on Cre-02 at all. I understand that it's a creatine product that is not 100% creatine and that may cause problems for some people....but I don't think you truly understand how the other items in the product, doubled with the fact that it's enteric coated make it completely synergistic and also the enteric coating makes the smaller amount of creatine act as double-triple the amount because none of it is being deteriorated in your stomach like other products on the market.

    its the same thing for Nitroceps. While there could be better ingredients in the world for creating a pump, with the enteric coating on Nitroceps it gives it a 200% increase over any other arginine product on the market. If people say that an arginine product doesn't aid them in getting "pumped", it's probably because 70% of the ingredients were deteriorated in your stomach before they were absorbable. Also not to mention that MST uses a higher grade of ingredient than a good amount of the companies out there also. Im definitely not saying you're wrong about your feelings on agmatine, please don't think that. What i'm saying is for the type of product we have produced, to the type of market we've released it to, with the coating on it that makes it 100% absorbable, and with our top of the line cordyceps aiding the ingredients into your blood stream faster and safer by increasing the oxygen in your blood....it's the product we wanted, and it's the product we got .

    I doubt you'll see a re-formulation of Nitro or Cre-02. However...who's to say you wont see a new creatine product or a new pump product. maybe try to push those angles over re-formulations and see what you come up with
    glad i saw the post you responded to deuce.

    ok, so better ingredients for a better formula, right?
    Bare with me here. Imagine you are a chef in the kitchen, and you are cooking Italian. You have the experience to create the tastiest dish known to man. However, you are not cooking for an audience that focuses on taste but focuses a bit more on the price of the dish. You cannot use the highest quality ingredients in your dish because cost is of issue for your customers. You use what is promotes the best taste and texture for your customers and have to sacrifice what you know is best.

    Exact translation into the supplement world. MST brings quality supplementation to the masses. Unfortunately, the masses hear from the masses and the game of telephone ruins everything. You want quality ingredients but are only willing to pay a buffet price. This does not work out and the products with the best ingredients wouldn't sell. Why? Because the cost associated does not allow for the best ingredients from each category.

    If you look at each category though, MST does the best in obtaining the best ingredients that provide the desired effects.
    Arginine. It may not increase the NO levels significantly in the body. There is no doubt that after some barbell curls for 8-15 reps, you get a solid pump.
    We hit the nail on the head in every category, and providing what we can with what's allowable. If most people were willing to pay the extra for the best ingredients, you can be damn sure that it would be produced by MST. However, if MST used the best/priciest products were in each product, they would sit on the shelves for less effective products being used at higher doses.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    glad i saw the post you responded to deuce.

    ok, so better ingredients for a better formula, right?
    Bare with me here. Imagine you are a chef in the kitchen, and you are cooking Italian. You have the experience to create the tastiest dish known to man. However, you are not cooking for an audience that focuses on taste but focuses a bit more on the price of the dish. You cannot use the highest quality ingredients in your dish because cost is of issue for your customers. You use what is promotes the best taste and texture for your customers and have to sacrifice what you know is best.

    Exact translation into the supplement world. MST brings quality supplementation to the masses. Unfortunately, the masses hear from the masses and the game of telephone ruins everything. You want quality ingredients but are only willing to pay a buffet price. This does not work out and the products with the best ingredients wouldn't sell. Why? Because the cost associated does not allow for the best ingredients from each category.

    If you look at each category though, MST does the best in obtaining the best ingredients that provide the desired effects.
    Arginine. It may not increase the NO levels significantly in the body. There is no doubt that after some barbell curls for 8-15 reps, you get a solid pump.
    We hit the nail on the head in every category, and providing what we can with what's allowable. If most people were willing to pay the extra for the best ingredients, you can be damn sure that it would be produced by MST. However, if MST used the best/priciest products were in each product, they would sit on the shelves for less effective products being used at higher doses.
    Whoa whoa whoa, now I feel like I'm getting ganged up on. (just playin' )

    I don't know if I came off as if I was hating on MST/bashing MST's products, but I most certainly did not want to come off in that way. I've said it many times, and many times in this thread alone, MST is a great company, and produces solid, quality products. Don't think any of my posts were saying otherwise, I was, and am, simply giving my honest opinions, thoughts, and ideas.

    It's good to see you guys defending your products (even though it wasn't my intention to attack them), products that you clearly believe in; as I said, I'm just stating my honest opinions, I did not mean to offend (if you are in fact offended). It seems as though my taste is quite an expensive one, and I understand your analogy; Matt is to the chef, as his company is to the kitchen, as his products are to the dish. It makes sense, and all I was saying, in this specific case, was that, in my opinion, agmatine, nitrates, or more citrulline, would be better suited in a NO increasing supplement, than arginine would. I understand that cost is certainly a factor, and it seems with those ingredients, comes more expense, and arginine seems to be the most economical, however, at the current dose of arginine (probably 2-2.5g), it could be replaced with about the same dose of citrulline for the same cost, or even x nitrates (at 2g) or agmatine (at 250-500mg) for a small premium, which I am sure many would be glad to pay. Again, I do not want to seem like I'm bashing MST, or even NitroCeps in specific, it's just that I (along with many others) am not fond of arginine, and think NitroCeps would be better off with something else in the place of arginine.

    I don't want you guys, or anyone else for that matter, to feel like I'm picking on MST, as I am not. I will admit that I have been doing more picking at MST's formulas (although it's only really been NitroCeps [and only 1 ingredient for that matter]), than I have been commending them, but in reality, for like the 8th time, MST is a great company, with fantastic products. Hopefully I have not got off on the wrong foot with you guys, I'm just giving my .02 and trying to help out.

  13. Not trying to gang up and maybe I was shaking off a little bit of irritation from a different post, but I was merely trying to state that there is a balance because there is only a certain amount people are willing to pay for a given supplement.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: [email protected]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, now I feel like I'm getting ganged up on. (just playin' )

    I don't know if I came off as if I was hating on MST/bashing MST's products, but I most certainly did not want to come off in that way. I've said it many times, and many times in this thread alone, MST is a great company, and produces solid, quality products. Don't think any of my posts were saying otherwise, I was, and am, simply giving my honest opinions, thoughts, and ideas.

    It's good to see you guys defending your products (even though it wasn't my intention to attack them), products that you clearly believe in; as I said, I'm just stating my honest opinions, I did not mean to offend (if you are in fact offended). It seems as though my taste is quite an expensive one, and I understand your analogy; Matt is to the chef, as his company is to the kitchen, as his products are to the dish. It makes sense, and all I was saying, in this specific case, was that, in my opinion, agmatine, nitrates, or more citrulline, would be better suited in a NO increasing supplement, than arginine would. I understand that cost is certainly a factor, and it seems with those ingredients, comes more expense, and arginine seems to be the most economical, however, at the current dose of arginine (probably 2-2.5g), it could be replaced with about the same dose of citrulline for the same cost, or even x nitrates (at 2g) or agmatine (at 250-500mg) for a small premium, which I am sure many would be glad to pay. Again, I do not want to seem like I'm bashing MST, or even NitroCeps in specific, it's just that I (along with many others) am not fond of arginine, and think NitroCeps would be better off with something else in the place of arginine.

    I don't want you guys, or anyone else for that matter, to feel like I'm picking on MST, as I am not. I will admit that I have been doing more picking at MST's formulas (although it's only really been NitroCeps [and only 1 ingredient for that matter]), than I have been commending them, but in reality, for like the 8th time, MST is a great company, with fantastic products. Hopefully I have not got off on the wrong foot with you guys, I'm just giving my .02 and trying to help out.
    No man, definitely not. This is a thread for suggestions and all you're doing is making some suggestions. We appreciate the feedback for sure, and I hope you don't feel like we're fighting with you either. Basically just trying to kind of explain why things are the way they are for the most part. If you took it as offensive then I will certainly be the first to apologize for that...that wasn't mine (and i'm sure it was Bnat's either) intention at all.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Not trying to gang up and maybe I was shaking off a little bit of irritation from a different post, but I was merely trying to state that there is a balance because there is only a certain amount people are willing to pay for a given supplement.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    No man, definitely not. This is a thread for suggestions and all you're doing is making some suggestions. We appreciate the feedback for sure, and I hope you don't feel like we're fighting with you either. Basically just trying to kind of explain why things are the way they are for the most part. If you took it as offensive then I will certainly be the first to apologize for that...that wasn't mine (and i'm sure it was Bnat's either) intention at all.
    Nah, I didn't take offense or any of the sort, just making sure I didn't come off in an offensive manner in a previous post. All is well then

  16. We can all take sigh of relief and enjoy all the wonders that MST are going to produce.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    We can all take sigh of relief and enjoy all the wonders that MST are going to produce.
    There are already a few in the works that are really going to be serious! However, after this thread, we have plenty of ideas to bring to Matt and see what he thinks
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. And we all will eagerly await the production and release. I'll beta test from Aus of needed. I would love to be a guinea pig for cordyceps
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. I'm gonna chime in and I'm not a rep or do I at all get anything free from MST but Millennium's line is the only line that I've been using consistently for almost four years and it will continue, with the time frame that I've been using these products I have had the opportunity to talk to Matt on countless occasions in regards to his knowledge as well as his dedication for making the most potent as well as top quality/GMP products around. From my understanding Matt's background is in nutraceuticals / pharmacology of numerous aids such as adaptogens and the Blends of items like Rhodiola, Ginseng and Cordyceps that MST harvest and put in the the products spank the hell out of stuff like you find in the NOW brand or even Gaia Herbs....IMHO.

  20. How about a powdered multi vite drink mix with lots of B vites? I'm sucking down the RPG like Kool Aid and one serving of Ragnorok. It would be nice to have another drink mix in there.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG
    How about a powdered multi vite drink mix with lots of B vites? I'm sucking down the RPG like Kool Aid and one serving of Ragnorok. It would be nice to have another drink mix in there.
    Athlytes and Bvitamins mixed? With RPG taste? Wow
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    How about a powdered multi vite drink mix with lots of B vites? I'm sucking down the RPG like Kool Aid and one serving of Ragnorok. It would be nice to have another drink mix in there.
    That's a great idea for those who cannot swallow large pills, or really just pills in general. Although I do like the idea of a high dose of B, I'm not too sure about it, as it has the potential to keep some awake if they take the drink at night.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    That's a great idea for those who cannot swallow large pills, or really just pills in general. Although I do like the idea of a high dose of B, I'm not too sure about it, as it has the potential to keep some awake if they take the drink at night.
    I tried to get my mom to take MVP but she can't do pills. I don't understand why. I only take ZMK and Somnidren before bed. I quite taking everything else. I need at least 3 hours of no eating or drinking. It works far better.

  24. the B-vitamins would be a nice smooth way to boost performance without stims. Caffiene free for 4 days now...definitely feeling the lethargy hahaha. Gotta get my liver and kidneys back on playing terms due to overusing stims/caffiene.

    ultimate powder would be a MVP+athlytes with 500mg of cordyceps c5 blend with added r-ala in the MVP and added B Vitmains (especially methyl b12) to the taste of RPG... BOOOOOMMMM
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I tried to get my mom to take MVP but she can't do pills. I don't understand why. I only take ZMK and Somnidren before bed. I quite taking everything else. I need at least 3 hours of no eating or drinking. It works far better.
    Haha, I don't understand either, unless it's a medical condition. I can swallow a **** ton of large pills. No homo.

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Gotta get my liver and kidneys back on playing terms due to overusing stims/caffiene.
    Dem dere adrenals.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in