so what's everyone eager for?!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Nmt?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0


    N-Methyltyramine
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  3. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    Not to question Matt's formula for ZMK because this guy knows what he's doing. Would vitamin b3 be a good addition to ZMK or Somnidren?
    Why does everyone add so much vitamin A to the multi vites? I've read that the body stores vitamin A and it is hard to get rid of if you O.D.
    I think Matt should write a book about everything he knows about supplements.
    •   
       

  4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    Not to question Matt's formula for ZMK because this guy knows what he's doing. Would vitamin b3 be a good addition to ZMK or Somnidren?
    Why does everyone add so much vitamin A to the multi vites? I've read that the body stores vitamin A and it is hard to get rid of if you O.D.
    I think Matt should write a book about everything he knows about supplements.
    then everyone will have the upper hand because MST have the BOMB for endurance.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    Not to question Matt's formula for ZMK because this guy knows what he's doing. Would vitamin b3 be a good addition to ZMK or Somnidren?
    Why does everyone add so much vitamin A to the multi vites? I've read that the body stores vitamin A and it is hard to get rid of if you O.D.
    I think Matt should write a book about everything he knows about supplements.
    vitamin A can be consumed in high(er) doses, and the RDA is fairly high for vitamin A
    i don't mean consume 30,000iu's, but whats in a standard multi is sufficient.
    what's in MVP is best
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  6. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    It seems like Vitamin A is in everything and it is fat soluble so it can be stored. I would like to see less vitamin A and more Magnesium.
  7. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    I really like the idea of a BubbaPunch flavored PLCAR/LCLT/ALCAR + QUALITY B vitamin complex (w/ High amounts of mB12). I would also like to add Na-R-ala and NAC to that as well . Really want this now.
    :blindfold:
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    I really like the idea of a BubbaPunch flavored PLCAR/LCLT/ALCAR + QUALITY B vitamin complex (w/ High amounts of mB12). I would also like to add Na-R-ala and NAC to that as well . Really want this now.
    Nice man
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    What about an endurance sport cortisol management system?we have adaptogens in shred but maybe a more direct root to manage cortisol and stop the drop in test levels?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What about an endurance sport cortisol management system?we have adaptogens in shred but maybe a more direct root to manage cortisol and stop the drop in test levels?
    The adaptogens in it do a pretty good job of preventing your adrenals from getting taxed out from the stims, positive adrenal function goes hand in hand with your personal optimal T levels ( so I was told ) the three blends of Ginseng give me a good boost in libido and it does have some Coleus in it as well which can give a slight increase in Test through CAMp ( nothing profound but still ) and I'm a huge fan of Coleus for many reasons...., vitamin b5 is crucial for sex hormones as well adrenal function.

    I think my all time favorite combo was Shred Ultra with Cre02 for day to day stuff and just killing it in the gym....great and simple combo for when I needed that extra boost on duty and hitting the iron.
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81

    The adaptogens in it do a pretty good job of preventing your adrenals from getting taxed out from the stims, positive adrenal function goes hand in hand with your personal optimal T levels ( so I was told ) the three blends of Ginseng give me a good boost in libido and it does have some Coleus in it as well which can give a slight increase in Test through CAMp ( nothing profound but still ) and I'm a huge fan of Coleus for many reasons...., vitamin b5 is crucial for sex hormones as well adrenal function.

    I think my all time favorite combo was Shred Ultra with Cre02 for day to day stuff and just killing it in the gym....great and simple combo for when I needed that extra boost on duty and hitting the iron.
    Never doubt any of these products from a great company Ryan.
    Was looking at it purely from a view away from shred ultra. Like a phosphatidalderine (sp?) view with forslean (maybe) and b5 and maybe some serotonin enhancer like 5htp
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    something to consider- Phosphatidyl Serine from sunflower lecithin. No soy=
    :blindfold:
  13. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Hey Fellas! Sorry haven't posted for a while! Come on, let me have it! I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that we've been hard at work and some of your ideas in this thread are being addressed. I can't get into a ton of detail at the moment but, good things are coming.

    The few beans I can spill are-

    Cordygen5 is getting a delivery makeover. We are going to delayed release caps instead of the tablets. This change addresses nearly all of the issues I had with this product (excipients, artificial colors, ever increasing tablet size) while increasing the product's effectiveness on a dose to dose basis.

    Protein is getting closer! We are taking an "all natural/no artificial" approach here.

    NitroCeps will be getting a makeover.

    While 90% of the products types that have been mentioned in this thread are on the menu (and have been for a long time) it is taking time to sort through them and give them that special MST touch. We do have some very basic products in the works as well as some special formulas so stay tuned.

    Oh, I don't think this was addressed by anyone but, the Caffeine Free ROK has had DMAE and Glucuronolactone for about 2 years now. The Caffeinated ROK never had it in the first place.

    Thanks for all of your support!
  14. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    As soon as I noticed Millennium 1 posted my heart rate jumped. I'm excited to try the protein mix.
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG
    As soon as I noticed Millennium 1 posted my heart rate jumped. I'm excited to try the protein mix.
    I know what you mean...Matt, we are anxious to see what happens...can you explain a but clearer what is happening with Cordygen?is it the c5 or v02 you guys are changing?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    The C5 is currently in tablet form while the Cvo2 is in a cap.
  17. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Welcome back Matt, like good ole'days brudda.
  18. Registered User
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Fellas! Sorry haven't posted for a while! Come on, let me have it! I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that we've been hard at work and some of your ideas in this thread are being addressed. I can't get into a ton of detail at the moment but, good things are coming.

    The few beans I can spill are-

    Cordygen5 is getting a delivery makeover. We are going to delayed release caps instead of the tablets. This change addresses nearly all of the issues I had with this product (excipients, artificial colors, ever increasing tablet size) while increasing the product's effectiveness on a dose to dose basis.

    Protein is getting closer! We are taking an "all natural/no artificial" approach here.

    NitroCeps will be getting a makeover.

    While 90% of the products types that have been mentioned in this thread are on the menu (and have been for a long time) it is taking time to sort through them and give them that special MST touch. We do have some very basic products in the works as well as some special formulas so stay tuned.

    Oh, I don't think this was addressed by anyone but, the Caffeine Free ROK has had DMAE and Glucuronolactone for about 2 years now. The Caffeinated ROK never had it in the first place.

    Thanks for all of your support!
    O hai

    Thumbs up to the updates, especially the protein announcement (wasn't announced before, right? ) and the NitroCeps makeover
    Very interested to see what's changed with NitroCeps, and curious what kind of protein is being used (wondering if you're sticking with whey with the price increases) and what flavors we're going to see

    Thanks for clearing that ROK confusion up, I thought DMAE and glucuro was removed from both

    I'm glad you had AM change the forum from Millennium Sports Tech, to Millennium Sport Tech, that always confused me lol

    I also noticed the site update, saw that Glutamine 500 and MycoGreen Powder were added, and SD Ultra was removed from the "Coming Soon" tab
  19. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I know what you mean...Matt, we are anxious to see what happens...can you explain a but clearer what is happening with Cordygen?is it the c5 or v02 you guys are changing?
    The C5 will be changing. The formula will remain exactly the same only we'll be using a new delayed release veggie capsule instead of the hard pressed blue tablet. This will give us a uniform size (00) for every batch and allow us to remove the need for excessive excipeints typically required for tablet integrity. The DR-Cap will also provide the C5 blend more protection from stomach acid so less material is lost in digestion. It is a more effective product and a lot of people can probably get away with fewer than three caps when taking as a stond alone product.
  20. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Nice, any changes for Cre02 ( not in formula ) but in the same cap system like the re-formulated Cordy or is that not possible with Cre02.....regardless it's perfect the way it is bro.
  21. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Oh, I forgot to mention that there will be a new flavor or two of RPG.
  22. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that there will be a new flavor or two of RPG.
    Oh yeah !!!!!! I love this stuff so much....it's like crack.
  23. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    it's perfect the way it is bro.
    You said it man! I don't know if we'll ever tweak it too much BUT we'll always "try" to make it better. Maybe we'll have to run it on sale soon to get more people hooked.
  24. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You said it man! I don't know if we'll ever tweak it too much BUT we'll always "try" to make it better. Maybe we'll have to run it on sale soon to get more people hooked.
    We need to relive the whole fermented human hair forum thing and how RPG is pure Aji BCAA's and nothing less.....I will never drink another BCAA drink ever again.

    Just can't wait to try out another flavor, I love the punch but a change would be good.
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Sweet...thanks for the heads up Matt.
    With RPG, is there still need for Glutamine? What about l-anyl glutamine e.g like sustamine (modern BCAA) paired with athlytes? Ultimate endurance thirst quencher
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Registered User
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The C5 will be changing. The formula will remain exactly the same only we'll be using a new delayed release veggie capsule instead of the hard pressed blue tablet. This will give us a uniform size (00) for every batch and allow us to remove the need for excessive excipeints typically required for tablet integrity. The DR-Cap will also provide the C5 blend more protection from stomach acid so less material is lost in digestion. It is a more effective product and a lot of people can probably get away with fewer than three caps when taking as a stond alone product.
    I like how all of your capped products are veggie caps, even though I'm no vegetarian, it's fantastic for those who are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that there will be a new flavor or two of RPG.


    in4flavorguessing

    I'll start.

    Mayonnaise
    Broccoli
    Mustard/Ketchup
    Sour Cream
    Monkey Tears

    Now for my not so serious guesses

    Yellow Lemonade
    Pinkish Raspberry Lemonade
    Perfect Peach
    Mmm Mango
    Watery Melon
    Berry Gang Bang
    Grape
  27. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Sweet...thanks for the heads up Matt.
    With RPG, is there still need for Glutamine? What about l-anyl glutamine e.g like sustamine (modern BCAA) paired with athlytes? Ultimate endurance thirst quencher
    I always say if it ain't broke don't fix it but that's an idea I could agree with....my only concern is that might raise the price.

    Oh and a Lemon or Raspberry flavored RPG would be Epic !!!
  28. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Sweet...thanks for the heads up Matt.
    With RPG, is there still need for Glutamine? What about l-anyl glutamine e.g like sustamine (modern BCAA) paired with athlytes? Ultimate endurance thirst quencher
    That depends on what your needs are. I prefer a little more glutamine on top of the RPG. We are kicking around a product like this but need to keep the price down. We may just make a specialty glutamine product eventually.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I always say if it ain't broke don't fix it but that's an idea I could agree with....my only concern is that might raise the price.

    Oh and a Lemon or Raspberry flavored RPG would be Epic !!!
    It would change the price a bit and it already costs an arm and a leg to make it. I like those flavor options. We'll see what ends up tasting the best.
  29. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Then if it ain't broke don't fix it.....Rasberry or lemon or Rasplemonade with some ice cubes sounds damn good.
  30. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post



    in4flavorguessing

    Monkey Tears

    Haha! This is my fav. Monkey tears might taste like a combination of head lice and unripe bananas...right?
  31. Registered User
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Haha! This is my fav. Monkey tears might taste like a combination of head lice and unripe bananas...right?
    Hahaha, well, I mean... it's not, uhh... like I would know, or anything...
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Always like to share my thoughts
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    Nice timing with Christmas coming up. Now I'm as exited as all the little kids running around. I love the bubba gum flavor RPG but it would be nice to add some options. I'm drinking 3 servings a day and 1 or 2 servings of Ragnorok.
  34. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    I just opened another can of RPG (super kool aid) and noticed the can is half empty. Lets fill that sucker up and charge a little more. shipping a half full can sucks.
  35. Registered User
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I just opened another can of RPG (super kool aid) and noticed the can is half empty. Lets fill that sucker up and charge a little more. shipping a half full can sucks.
    Hah, yeah, I feel the same way with most supplements though, it's rare to see anything filled to the top, or even close, especially since settling can occur.
  36. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    Haven't been around these parts in a loooooong time. Glad to see new things on the horizon for MST. I was thinking about getting myself some more Somnidren-GH in the coming weeks; I haven't had that stuff in FOREVER! Hope all is well with ya, Matt!

    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG View Post
    I just opened another can of RPG (super kool aid) and noticed the can is half empty. Lets fill that sucker up and charge a little more. shipping a half full can sucks.
    Hard to have supp's filled to the top because a) it would weigh like 5 lbs. b) a smaller tub wouldn't have the shelf presence of a larger tub and c) if the powder is too high, people are concerned with "spillover" or wasting it.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  37. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Looks like the Mycogreen powder is up on the site.....holy hell one scoop equals like 9 mycogreen caps.
  38. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    What does the Myco Green powder taste like?
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    myco powder has a real minty taste. I take it like a shot with some water in the morning. If you have it right around the time you brush your teeth, it's just like a hit of double mint .

    Also, i've tried the proposed flavors for RPG and I gotta say i'm super dissapointed....I didn't see Monkey tears anywhere
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. Registered User
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    myco powder has a real minty taste. I take it like a shot with some water in the morning. If you have it right around the time you brush your teeth, it's just like a hit of double mint .

    Also, i've tried the proposed flavors for RPG and I gotta say i'm super dissapointed....I didn't see Monkey tears anywhere
    lol!

    That is disappointing
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in