A Strong Effort - A CT Memoir

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Subscribed. Better late than never.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed. Better late than never.
    thanks for coming by Ike

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    hope the lil fellas are gettin better, and by little fellas I mean your kids
    yeah they finally are, thanks! I dont know what it was even...but it wasnt good. All the ER could say was "its viral"
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. 6/28/10
    Son of a PITCH!...


    Summary
    Well Im not going to put a full update for yesterday. I was on point nurtitionally and I did about a half session (25 mins or so) of Renegade Yoga before going to bed. All in all a fairly productive effort.

    Today was a bit better though. Firstly I felt great out of the gate because of doing my yoga last night. I always wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to roll after doing some stretching before I lay down. I then had my 7 or so hours of work for the day, had to go make the payment on the "family van", and then I went to my old house. The house (due to my brother being a giant d0uchebag) will be foreclosed on soon...and I had to see if there was anything else there that I wanted to take with me. Going there always puts my day in sort of a haze...the last time I saw my father awake he was laying on the couch in the living room of that house watching tv. I miss him badly.

    After leaving there I decided to hit the pitch by my lonesome and work on some futbol drills and such. Im not much of a futbol player...but I enjoy it, and its a phenomenal workout. Ive taught myself how to flare and bend it so i've been working on doing it with my left foot also. Either way...I worked out a ridiculous sweat out there and I was running full steam just about the whole time.

    **INTERESTING**
    So by the suggestion of MST sponsored athlete CJ Popovich, I decided to mix 1.5 scoops of RPG with 1 scoop of RagNOrok Ultra (ballistic blue raz). Holy crap is that freakin delicious!! I am going to save the 5 or so servings I have left of cre-02 and run out my tub of RagNOrok with the RPG. Im so freakin stoked on it.

    Session
    The Pitch - about 30 mins of straight running and kicking.
    Renegade Yoga - full session *about 50-60 mins*


    Nutrition
    1. 1 banana, a fair sized piece of Corned Beef.
    2. 1c honeydew, egg white omelet with broccoli, onions, mushrooms, and one slice of swiss.
    3. a fairly large bowl of a mixture of wheaties and mini wheats with skim milk and almond milk combined
    4. 2 chicken breasts with some homemade chipotle BBQ.


    Supplementation
    3 RPG
    1 RagNOrok Ultra - caff free
    2 Mvp365
    2 Zmk
    3 CLOmega 3-6-9

    Fun Lovin's

    If you have never seen this movie...see it. One of my buddies from work let me borrow it and I just finally watched it (like 2 months later). It was outrageously good.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  4. Some solid workouts Chuck !

    Me and a buddy of mine took yoga as an elective one year for the women

    It turns out it was fukcin HARD ! but your body feels so refreshed after a good session.

    I'd like to get back into doing some yoga a few times a week followed by massages to help recovery speed along.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Some solid workouts Chuck !

    Me and a buddy of mine took yoga as an elective one year for the women

    It turns out it was fukcin HARD ! but your body feels so refreshed after a good session.

    I'd like to get back into doing some yoga a few times a week followed by massages to help recovery speed along.
    couldnt agree more. I tried yoga a few times with my sister and also a former girlfriend, damn thing killed me. I will say the former GF was quite flexible though

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Some solid workouts Chuck !

    Me and a buddy of mine took yoga as an elective one year for the women

    It turns out it was fukcin HARD ! but your body feels so refreshed after a good session.

    I'd like to get back into doing some yoga a few times a week followed by massages to help recovery speed along.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    couldnt agree more. I tried yoga a few times with my sister and also a former girlfriend, damn thing killed me. I will say the former GF was quite flexible though
    yeah I really enjoy doing the yoga to keep me loose. This log's main priority is to gain my flex back that i've lost from minor injuries and just getting old, haha.

    Tonight are my 2 KB classes ...im hyped for that!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yeah I really enjoy doing the yoga to keep me loose. This log's main priority is to gain my flex back that i've lost from minor injuries and just getting old, haha.

    Tonight are my 2 KB classes ...im hyped for that!
    I'm going to have to come out for one of these classes bud. They sound pretty intense.
    SFW and GFH

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I'm going to have to come out for one of these classes bud. They sound pretty intense.
    where are you now in relation to state college? I know state college is probably about 2-2.5 hours from here. That would be awesome if you could make one though. I've been trying to talk Casey (borobulker) into coming to one too...but he's in Rochester so that'd be even further for him, haha.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    where are you now in relation to state college? I know state college is probably about 2-2.5 hours from here. That would be awesome if you could make one though. I've been trying to talk Casey (borobulker) into coming to one too...but he's in Rochester so that'd be even further for him, haha.
    Still in State. I graduated and found a job in the area so I'll be here for quite some time. Where are you in relation to Scranton? That's where the 2011 USAPL Collegiate Nationals are being hosted this year if you are interested in seeing some huge lifts.
    SFW and GFH

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Still in State. I graduated and found a job in the area so I'll be here for quite some time. Where are you in relation to Scranton? That's where the 2011 USAPL Collegiate Nationals are being hosted this year if you are interested in seeing some huge lifts.
    whens that happen? that would be fun to go to.

    Scranton is about 45 mins away from where i'm at.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  11. It will be next spring. I'll be sure to post up the details when they are finalized. I'll be there for sure.
    SFW and GFH

  12. how far north are you guys? I am down here in SEPA (Bucks County)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    how far north are you guys? I am down here in SEPA (Bucks County)
    I'm in the middle of the state in State College.
    SFW and GFH

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    It will be next spring. I'll be sure to post up the details when they are finalized. I'll be there for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    how far north are you guys? I am down here in SEPA (Bucks County)
    Inarius is in the middle of the state practically (state college) and i'm in NEPA almost on the border of Jersey in East Stroudsburg.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I'm in the middle of the state in State College.
    lol can I call a jinx? Im pretty sure we posted at the exact same time.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    lol can I call a jinx? Im pretty sure we posted at the exact same time.
    haha ok I'll buy you a coke if we meet up.
    SFW and GFH

  17. I am on the other end ofthe NJ border ( I also work in NJ) down near the New Hope/Lambertville bridge

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    haha ok I'll buy you a coke if we meet up.
    lets make that a diet
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am on the other end ofthe NJ border ( I also work in NJ) down near the New Hope/Lambertville bridge
    yeah I figured thats the area you were referring to mainly. So the trip here would be about eqaul distance for both of you then eh? Sounds like a group kettlebell session is in order
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yeah I figured thats the area you were referring to mainly. So the trip here would be about eqaul distance for both of you then eh? Sounds like a group kettlebell session is in order
    I've never touched a kettle bell before so it would definitely be a change of pace...
    SFW and GFH

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I've never touched a kettle bell before so it would definitely be a change of pace...
    Dude its awesome. Im not saying you'd ever want to uphaul your entire program for it...but it's an awesome substitute to help hit all of your stabilizer muscles and work on form for olympic style lifts in a different manner than with the barbell. Plus, with the weight being distributed towards the bottom, a 16kg bell (35lbs) feels heavier than lifting with a 35lb dumbell.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yeah I figured thats the area you were referring to mainly. So the trip here would be about eqaul distance for both of you then eh? Sounds like a group kettlebell session is in order

    Deal

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Deal
    Niiiiiceeeee!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prime-ing to be the Alpha on some Citruvol - a CT Memoir!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:30 PM
  2. Max Effort Squat
    By DeepDarkHills in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:59 PM
  3. Max Effort Squat
    By DeepDarkHills in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 01:36 PM
  4. Max Effort DL
    By DeepDarkHills in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 10:37 PM
  5. Max Effort Lift Log
    By orbitron3000 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Log in
Log in