R.P.G. Coming Soon!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. anything new on this

2. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    anything new on this
    same as it was before....but it's VERY close now. This should be out in no time
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. COOL!! Can't wait to add this to my arsenal as well!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I'm waiting patiently also, still sipping on my extracted hair, I mean bcaa's, until it arrives
    Is it coming soon already!?! Got my MST Stack from special on saturday after week and a half placed order. Carnage is potent. Feel the tingly sensations around face. Much improved than old one. NitroCeps is insane. Crazy tight pumps. Others, not yet.
    •   

5. This is one of the top products for me to try when it comes out. I think this will be perfect for my new intrawo drink. I like the name BubbaPunch lol How would the flavor be described, bubblegum fruit?

6. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    This is one of the top products for me to try when it comes out. I think this will be perfect for my new intrawo drink. I like the name BubbaPunch lol How would the flavor be described, bubblegum fruit?

I think its actually a fruit punch flavored beverage with a small hint of bubble gum. I haven't had the chance to try it just yet...but thats what i've gathered so far
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Ya, I am anxious to try as well, right now I'm still choking down my processed hair.... again thanx for that matt....
    I'm so grossed out after I heard about the hair:S, I can't wait untill RPG is out, it's the 1st on my to buy list!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

8. im a little late but im caught up now, subbed for the latest info on RPG. im a big fan of MST products so i look forward to this release!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Monumental Supplement Takeover

HAHAH very clever! good news though, any rough estimate on an ETA?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    in production, labels are in the works. its a takeover I tell ya, Monumental Supplement Takeover
    In for product label. Cant wait to grab a few jugs of this

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    same here but I still have 4lbs of hair left to choke down, eeeeeeee
    Im totally due for a head shaving if you want me to send over that hair also?! Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    im a little late but im caught up now, subbed for the latest info on RPG. im a big fan of MST products so i look forward to this release!!
    good news man....good news. Its coming real soon...patience is tough, but this one is surely going to be worth it.
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. I can Hairly wait!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. any word on this?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

14. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    any word on this?
    I believe a birdie has mentioned something of a certain warehouse receiving a certain product within a few weeks time....just tossin that out there...
    www.millenniumsport.net

15. It'd be great if it was blue raz flavor, would stack well with the caffeine free Rag.

16. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    It'd be great if it was blue raz flavor, would stack well with the caffeine free Rag.
    Bubba Punch RPG and Blue Raz caffeine free taste awesome mixed together!

17. Bubba Punch Flavor

DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

18. hahaha that was awesome.
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. How heavy on the flavorings will this be. Read a thread on bcaa on bb.com and found out xtend is nearly 25% flavorings!!!!!!
    Will this be significantly less as I am looking for a change.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mancstu View Post
    How heavy on the flavorings will this be. Read a thread on bcaa on bb.com and found out xtend is nearly 25% flavorings!!!!!!
    Will this be significantly less as I am looking for a change.
    the flavoring (i am almost certain) is completely all natural.
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. i have mixed emotions...part of me wants to try this...the other part fears the taste of aminos...

WHY IS SOMETHING SO GOOD FOR YOU TASTE SO BAD!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:26 PM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine