R.P.G. Coming Soon!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    We need a booth! I've never been to the Ahhhhnold
    I had full intentions on going last year and had to pull out at the last minute. I also have never been to the event...but from their webpage it looks even bigger this year than last year.

plus (as a bonus for me) they added a sort of "strongman" type event for kettlebell lifting that i'd more than likely compete in if I go
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

2. Nice CT I just started into Kettelbells my self training the russian way.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    Nice CT I just started into Kettelbells my self training the russian way.
    great training for stabilizer muscles and a nice strong core/trunk. I am a certified trainer
    www.millenniumsport.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    great training for stabilizer muscles and a nice strong core/trunk. I am a certified trainer
    I am being trained by a friend at the YMCA by my house it has helped a lot in everything from the way I normaly feel to my heavy days. I am trying to working into strongman style of training for summer time and hope to incorperate it into that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    I am being trained by a friend at the YMCA by my house it has helped a lot in everything from the way I normaly feel to my heavy days. I am trying to working into strongman style of training for summer time and hope to incorperate it into that.
    if I can ever be of any assistance, just hit me with a PM.

I love to see when someone who isn't just using KB's because it's the latest fad, is using them
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. No way!!!! AKC all the way!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    No way!!!! AKC all the way!
    I have a new 32kg Pro Grade bell on the way right now . It was my xmas present from my lady (paid for with my own money lol)
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I have a new 32kg Pro Grade bell on the way right now . It was my xmas present from my lady (paid for with my own money lol)
    Haha! Classic! That's how I get Christmas too.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Nice on the xmas present...yeah I am not quite there yet working my way up just did 12 rep a min for 10 min with the 20kg of jerks now on to the 24kg to start it all over again.
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Nice-been into Kb's for the last year or so. My gf got me a set of 4 adjustable ones from USGSF-anywhere from 32-90lbs. Been using lead shot to fill em-so far so good, good size handles, and cant even feel any weight shifting inside

11. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    /Antioxidants (wholefood based)
    Curious to see this blend-will it be an extensive mix-something like the blend in Rag?

12. Rocket proppelled grenade?? Cool name!

Whats the price gonna be for this one?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Haha! Classic! That's how I get Christmas too.
    the only way to roll

Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    Nice on the xmas present...yeah I am not quite there yet working my way up just did 12 rep a min for 10 min with the 20kg of jerks now on to the 24kg to start it all over again.
    good work! 120 with 20kg bells is quite a serious accomplishment bud. you'll be fine with the 24's. thats what i've been using lately.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Nice-been into Kb's for the last year or so. My gf got me a set of 4 adjustable ones from USGSF-anywhere from 32-90lbs. Been using lead shot to fill em-so far so good, good size handles, and cant even feel any weight shifting inside
    sounds cool man, I gotta check those out sometime
    www.millenniumsport.net

14. A bit late on this but I'm totally down for flavored Ajipure amino's. I currently use PP's but i'm constantly looking for stuff to mix it with. Will buy when released.

So just if i missed it what kind of amino blend we lookin at? Ratio's released yet?

Are the EAA's ajipure also or just the BCAA's ( luecine, Valine, Isoluecine)?

15. I have a container of Extend sitting in the fridge and every time I reach for it I think of hair for some reason....

16. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    I have a container of Extend sitting in the fridge and every time I reach for it I think of hair for some reason....
    I am having those same issues!! hack hack...sorry..hairball stuck
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. well matty pretty much ruined my bulk bcaas, xtend at least mixes a little, but with the bulk ones, they don't mix for shiz. So get this, after my leg day, about 2 days ago, I'm trying to choke down my bcaa's, with the thought of hair in the mix. Then I get this taste in my mouth that reminded me of the way hairspray smells, and I lost it.... luckily I had some whey iso....

18. Bump for more info on RPG!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    well matty pretty much ruined my bulk bcaas, xtend at least mixes a little, but with the bulk ones, they don't mix for shiz. So get this, after my leg day, about 2 days ago, I'm trying to choke down my bcaa's, with the thought of hair in the mix. Then I get this taste in my mouth that reminded me of the way hairspray smells, and I lost it.... luckily I had some whey iso....
    Word, After finding all this out it's gonna be real hard not to post "Ha !!! you're drinking somones hair" I don't care if it's PW/intrain, Xtend, or ICE no phuckin way is my mouth touching it, like I said its anything aji or nothing.

20. Can any details be given on the whole food based anti ox blend?

21. Subbed for some RPG!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Can any details be given on the whole food based anti ox blend?
    It's pretty straight forward in the RPG and constists of 5 ingredients. We have a new product coming out that is a little more extensive. More info to come. (on both)

23. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    It's pretty straight forward in the RPG and constists of 5 ingredients. We have a new product coming out that is a little more extensive. More info to come. (on both)
    No teasing!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    No teasing!
    Sorry man

25. Was sippin on my current intra wo mix today-and really wished I had some bubba punch R.P.G lol. Cant wait to taste this stuff

26. No way, BCAAs are processed from human hair?? Or atleast most?? Wow, never, EVER knew that. That's crazy. I knew human hair is made up of proteins and peptides but never knew they were this vastly rich in these key AAs, crazy.

As long as R.P.G isn't outrageously priced and the servings are decent, I'm all for it, I understand how expensive Ajinopure iBCAAs can be. Oh and please don't make a grape flavor. Again no offense to CL, but I cannot stand the taste of grape PW, ugghh. I've tried using it in the coldest water possible and still can't fathom it, I seriously gag and it doesn't settle perfectly unless I take it with some WMS. I'm going to try using low-calorie G2 Fruit Punch and see if it helps mask it; hopefully it'll flavor better with G2 and not worse. I knew I should've gotten lemonade.

Make R.P.G in Blue Raz like you do for Ragnarok and I've got a new intra EAA aid. Ragnarok Caffeine Free Blue Raz is the best tasting supp I've ever come across, absolutely delicious. Reminds me of Frost Blue Gatorade (2nd favorite Gatorade flavor). Oh and if you're serious about a natural route to flavoring by using cane sugar, I'd be picking this up 2 at a time. This doesn't seem to big a issue, or at least not that I can tell, but I'm really picky about artificial sweetners/flavoring. I don't know why, it's just something that really bugs me that companies will dump mass amounts of it, when they can just use powdered cane sugar and charge a little more. If I can try to keep my supps non-artificial as possible it'd be awesome. Like I've said before, you really can't put a price on quality. I don't even have table sugar at my house, we get all natural cane sugar from WinCo, it's truly amazing.

Looking forward to the full write-up.

27. Hair:|...wtf...I hope Xtend doesn't....wow
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:26 PM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM