R.P.G. Coming Soon!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Oh that's just nasty. I'm going to run through the streets screaming "BCAA's are PEOPLE!!!" until I too am interned and fermented down to my basic amino acids.
    When I die instead of being buried I want to be someones tub of Xtend.


  2. Reuse and recycle, Bro-Bra.
    •   
       


  3. That's it...in the garbage!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    When I die instead of being buried I want to be someones tub of Xtend.
    oh man, I almost spit my orange juice at the screen reading this one.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    oh man, I almost spit my orange juice at the screen reading this one.
    Orange juice or SCREWDRIVER???

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    oh man, I almost spit my orange juice at the screen reading this one.
    Glad I made your day, Happy new year brudda !!!

  7. really lovin' the products you are putting out I want them nooowwww

  8. Might have been asked already, but what's the price point, amount of servings, and flavors? My brotha above me ^^ and I are both dieting for a contest now so I'm sure he's as interested as I am. Kudos on the, Ajipure, too.

  9. I had no idea about hair fermented aa! That is nasty! I have been using purple in train but will definately switch to this as soon as it's released! I love me some mst supps!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I had no idea about hair fermented aa! That is nasty! I have been using purple in train but will definately switch to this as soon as it's released! I love me some mst supps!
    It just goes to show you what you think is good ( even though it still is but the process to make it is just revolting ) to me its very undiserable, makes you wonder what the big companies actually put in there stuff and that is a good reason why the FDA is cracking down...some companies have no honor and are just in existense to make a quick buck, I'll say it again in the last 9 years, no other company like MST has been so awesome and honest, I know there are some great companies on this board, some "me too" companies butt Matt and his knowledge has just bewildered me....so call me bias but for anyone to say less about MST as a whole I'll return fire back at them. BTW I got some Aminovital I'm gonna use up and then will be waiting for this to hit the market.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Might have been asked already, but what's the price point, amount of servings, and flavors? My brotha above me ^^ and I are both dieting for a contest now so I'm sure he's as interested as I am. Kudos on the, Ajipure, too.
    Thanks man! Good luck on the dieting and pending show. I know you guys will do awesome!

    Here are the details so far.

    Servings- 50 (may make a 90-100 serving shortly after)

    Flavor- Bubba Punch (haha! tropical fruit with a hint of bubble gum) May make multiple flavors but this is the first that will be released.

    Price point: not 100% set yet but should be in line with or cheaper than most Ajipure based amino products at online retailers.

    Thanks again!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am not going to like finishing off this tub of aminos I have...yak
    Finish it with pride, knowing some poor dude in china was able to feed his kids because he shaved his head and sold his hair.

  13. Now that I think about it, matt, you should immediately switch back to the hair ferment. Not only does it supply aminos's, but it could even end world hunger, to boot! Poor people the world over eradicate lice and bedbugs, feed their kids, and we get jacked and muscular, as befitting Team America.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Finish it with pride, knowing some poor dude in china was able to feed his kids because he shaved his head and sold his hair.
    DAMN!!!

  15. Yours was funnier.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Yours was funnier.
    It would have been funnier it CT actually sprayed his whole monitor with his O.J. *cough*scewdriver*cough*


    ........this talk of Chinese, communists and Team America makes up want to start quoting Kim Jong Ill but I won't because you know this thread would just be hijacked to Hell.

  17. You no like me aminos??


    Attachment 31373
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Hey, the us could what kim jong, 'scalp' him, and make a special tub of Xtend Elite to be bid on and sold for charioty, further boosting the hair ferment's viability as a tool to end world hunger. ****, dig saddam up, too.

  19. Whack, not what, and charity, not charioty. Lol, smart phone pretty dumb.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Orange juice or SCREWDRIVER???
    ahhhhhh a man can dream. I haven't had a drink in at least 3 months now . I have a company holiday party this coming wednesday though so I fully plan on...."enjoying" myself


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Glad I made your day, Happy new year brudda !!!
    Same to you good sir!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You no like me aminos??


    Attachment 31373
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAAHHAHA YESSSSSSSS!!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You no like me aminos??


    Attachment 31373
    Do not start !!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    holiday party?!
    we need to have an MST holiday party. Matt and I are going to head to Ohio for the Arnold and then skip the Arnold for cheat meals and a drinking binge. Who's in?!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    me, as long as I get an invite
    i'll have my people call your people




    (so I guess i'll call you later or something)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    i'll have my people call your people




    (so I guess i'll call you later or something)
    I didn't get the memo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Thanks man! Good luck on the dieting and pending show. I know you guys will do awesome!

    Here are the details so far.

    Servings- 50 (may make a 90-100 serving shortly after)

    Flavor- Bubba Punch (haha! tropical fruit with a hint of bubble gum) May make multiple flavors but this is the first that will be released.

    Price point: not 100% set yet but should be in line with or cheaper than most Ajipure based amino products at online retailers.

    Thanks again!
    Excellent! Hopefully it'll be out soon so I can get my paws on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    we need to have an MST holiday party. Matt and I are going to head to Ohio for the Arnold and then skip the Arnold for cheat meals and a drinking binge. Who's in?!
    Let me know if you guys are really heading down there, especially if there'll be a booth. I'd love to meet you fellas in person, and I'll definitely be there (and probably 30 lbs. lighter ).

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Let me know if you guys are really heading down there, especially if there'll be a booth. I'd love to meet you fellas in person, and I'll definitely be there (and probably 30 lbs. lighter ).
    I'm not sure on a booth or not yet...but i'm going to try my hardest with everything I have going on to get over there
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:26 PM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 10:26 PM
  4. Is Anything Better Coming?
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in