R.P.G. Coming Soon!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
R.P.G. is getting closer for all of those wondering.

Recover! Protect! Grow!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
oh :shocked:I am intruiged! When will this come out and when will we get a taste of what is in it......can I get a little over here haha! :biglaugh:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
oh :shocked:I am intruiged! When will this come out and when will we get a taste of what is in it......can I get a little over here haha! :biglaugh:
I'll be dropping the ingredients on it very soon. :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i am looking forward to this soooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i am looking forward to this soooooooooooooooooooooooo much
We all are my friend! ;)

No more chemical taste, burning throat or "bubbly sudz o' valine" that refuse to mix in like the majority of the nasty human hair fermentation BCAA products out there.

Just pure deliciousness here. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We all are my friend! ;)

No more chemical taste, burning throat or "bubbly sudz o' valine" that refuse to mix in like the majority of the nasty human hair fermentation BCAA products out there.

:eek5:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
We all are my friend! ;)

sweet

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPG:redeemerwhore:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh, drinking a serving right now.... MMMMM...MMMMM!

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this. I stopped taking BCAA's (Extend) about a year ago and noticed absolutely no difference whatsoever, with the exception of me losing a little fat. I know lots of other guys swear by them though. Once this is released I'll give it a good chance and see what I think. I'm looking forward to it, Millennium hasn't let me down yet!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome, Chris. I think they're over-rated too. If you're getting enough protein, they won't matter. The exception is for those doing extended long periods of exercise, like many pro athletes, where they can't ingest food. They also might help someone on a cut, to use before bed. I noticed a difference taking purple wraath before bed, a couple hours after food. I got bigger and leaner. Purple wraath is the one amino supplement that actually seems to make a difference overall, but I can't say it's not from the beta alanine and other ingredients.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this. I stopped taking BCAA's (Extend) about a year ago and noticed absolutely no difference whatsoever, with the exception of me losing a little fat. I know lots of other guys swear by them though. Once this is released I'll give it a good chance and see what I think. I'm looking forward to it, Millennium hasn't let me down yet!

That's awesome, Chris. I think they're over-rated too. If you're getting enough protein, they won't matter. The exception is for those doing extended long periods of exercise, like many pro athletes, where they can't ingest food. They also might help someone on a cut, to use before bed. I noticed a difference taking purple wraath before bed, a couple hours after food. I got bigger and leaner. Purple wraath is the one amino supplement that actually seems to make a difference overall, but I can't say it's not from the beta alanine and other ingredients.
I have to agree with both of you. During a cut and extended endurance activity I did find that they help but I always hated taking other BCAA products because they tasted terrible and mixed even worse and I didn't want or need extra BA or CM (like the trend) as I was getting plenty from other sources.

Many CrossFit and endurance athletes were begging for a solid BCAA/EAA/Glutamine/Antioxidant product that was straight forward, more palatable and easy to mix. Many also wanted one that could be easily mixed with RagNorok-ULTRA or Somnidren-GH without adding carbs or a nasty flavor.

In my opinion the best point to this product over the others out there is the fact that there is no human hair fermented BCAA or Glutamine. We are using the Ajipure brand Ajinomoto IBCAAs that are instantized without the use of maltodextrin. They mix great without the foaming head of valine common to other products. They are super high quality and more effective than the inexpensive human hair fermented nastiness thats flooding the market. Same goes for the glutamine. Its 100% plant based (sugar cane) and not human hair fermented. These aminos are also easier to flavor over so we were able to get a smoother tasting product without the use of ace-k, or aspartame or heavy flavoring that make your throat burn.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion the best point to this product over the others out there is the fact that there is no human hair fermented BCAA or Glutamine. We are using the Ajipure brand Ajinomoto IBCAAs that are instantized without the use of maltodextrin. They mix great without the foaming head of valine common to other products. They are super high quality and more effective than the inexpensive human hair fermented nastiness thats flooding the market. Same goes for the glutamine. Its 100% plant based (sugar cane) and not human hair fermented. These aminos are also easier to flavor over so we were able to get a smoother tasting product without the use of ace-k, or aspartame or heavy flavoring that make your throat burn.
I am so waiting for this, MUST HAVE !!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to agree with both of you. During a cut and extended endurance activity I did find that they help but I always hated taking other BCAA products because they tasted terrible and mixed even worse and I didn't want or need extra BA or CM (like the trend) as I was getting plenty from other sources.

Many CrossFit and endurance athletes were begging for a solid BCAA/EAA/Glutamine/Antioxidant product that was straight forward, more palatable and easy to mix. Many also wanted one that could be easily mixed with RagNorok-ULTRA or Somnidren-GH without adding carbs or a nasty flavor.

Are you serious about the hair sourcing of other products? Is it similar to collagen used in some protein bars as inferior cheap protein?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I'm serious. Not all products contain human hair fermented aminos but looking at price alone I can tell you that many of the top selling BCAA products on the market do. I find the gross out factor to be higher than the collagen adulteration issue but they are both pretty icky. I tossed my BCAA products from other companies because everytime I opened the container I saw hair balls. Hard for me to get that out of my head regardless of any purification process....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's gross. :lol: Almost cannibalism. Well, I look forward to trying RPG! Will it be pure BCAA's, or will there be other goodies added?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
BCAA/EAA/Glutamine/Antioxidants (wholefood based)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I'm serious. Not all products contain human hair fermented aminos but looking at price alone I can tell you that many of the top selling BCAA products on the market do. I find the gross out factor to be higher than the collagen adulteration issue but they are both pretty icky. I tossed my BCAA products from other companies because everytime I opened the container I saw hair balls. Hard for me to get that out of my head regardless of any purification process....
If only people knew, when's R.P.G. expected to hit the MST site ?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh that's just nasty. I'm going to run through the streets screaming "BCAA's are PEOPLE!!!" until I too am interned and fermented down to my basic amino acids.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not going to like finishing off this tub of aminos I have...yak

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Oh that's just nasty. I'm going to run through the streets screaming "BCAA's are PEOPLE!!!" until I too am interned and fermented down to my basic amino acids.
When I die instead of being buried I want to be someones tub of Xtend.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's it...in the garbage!!

Mattocks118

Mattocks118

Awards
really lovin' the products you are putting out :D I want them nooowwww

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Might have been asked already, but what's the price point, amount of servings, and flavors? My brotha above me ^^ and I are both dieting for a contest now so I'm sure he's as interested as I am. Kudos on the, Ajipure, too.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea about hair fermented aa! That is nasty! I have been using purple in train but will definately switch to this as soon as it's released! I love me some mst supps!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea about hair fermented aa! That is nasty! I have been using purple in train but will definately switch to this as soon as it's released! I love me some mst supps!
It just goes to show you what you think is good ( even though it still is but the process to make it is just revolting ) to me its very undiserable, makes you wonder what the big companies actually put in there stuff and that is a good reason why the FDA is cracking down...some companies have no honor and are just in existense to make a quick buck, I'll say it again in the last 9 years, no other company like MST has been so awesome and honest, I know there are some great companies on this board, some "me too" companies butt Matt and his knowledge has just bewildered me....so call me bias but for anyone to say less about MST as a whole I'll return fire back at them. BTW I got some Aminovital I'm gonna use up and then will be waiting for this to hit the market.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Might have been asked already, but what's the price point, amount of servings, and flavors? My brotha above me ^^ and I are both dieting for a contest now so I'm sure he's as interested as I am. Kudos on the, Ajipure, too.
Thanks man! Good luck on the dieting and pending show. I know you guys will do awesome!

Here are the details so far.

Servings- 50 (may make a 90-100 serving shortly after)

Flavor- Bubba Punch (haha! tropical fruit with a hint of bubble gum) May make multiple flavors but this is the first that will be released.

Price point: not 100% set yet but should be in line with or cheaper than most Ajipure based amino products at online retailers.

Thanks again!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not going to like finishing off this tub of aminos I have...yak
Finish it with pride, knowing some poor dude in china was able to feed his kids because he shaved his head and sold his hair.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that I think about it, matt, you should immediately switch back to the hair ferment. Not only does it supply aminos's, but it could even end world hunger, to boot! Poor people the world over eradicate lice and bedbugs, feed their kids, and we get jacked and muscular, as befitting Team America.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yours was funnier. :D
It would have been funnier it CT actually sprayed his whole monitor with his O.J. *cough*scewdriver*cough*

........this talk of Chinese, communists and Team America makes up want to start quoting Kim Jong Ill but I won't because you know this thread would just be hijacked to Hell.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, the us could what kim jong, 'scalp' him, and make a special tub of Xtend Elite to be bid on and sold for charioty, further boosting the hair ferment's viability as a tool to end world hunger. ****, dig saddam up, too.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whack, not what, and charity, not charioty. Lol, smart phone pretty dumb.