Now that the sh*t has hit the fan.....

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
***Section Edited***

In light of all that has recently happened it makes me extremely proud to be involved with a company such as MILLENNIUM SPORT TECHNOLOGIES!! I feel completely comfortable with saying that MST is one of the most-trusted yet under-appreciated companies currently on the market. MST has proven time and time again that it is absolutely possible to make extremely effective products that are safe without having to resort to "tainting" their products to get results. This whole fiasco has strengthened my resolve regarding whose products I use (MST being at the top of that list). Matt and Chuck have been doing an awesome job on the boards and I really believe that with all our support MST can take this opportunity and become a major player in the market.

GET THE WORD OUT PEOPLE!

EDIT: posted edited due to request

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now be it as it may that I pretty much 100% agree with you, pull your lips off of MST. Seeing a sponsored athlete attack one company to promote the company they are sponsored by does not bring a good light to MST.

MST is a fantastic company that provides a niche market fantastic product, but dont take away from them by having to attack another company.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Now be it as it may that I pretty much 100% agree with you, pull your lips off of MST. Seeing a sponsored athlete attack one company to promote the company they are sponsored by does not bring a good light to MST.

MST is a fantastic company that provides a niche market fantastic product, but dont take away from them by having to attack another company.
No attacks, that's why I did not use any names above, just stating the facts that have been brought up and until they are refuted they continue to stand. This is MST's promo section so I promote MST here and the current situation provides MST with a great opportunity to increase their market share. You have agreed with me that MST makes great products and that's all I have said, MST is great and for those that agree it's time to get the word out.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
He mentioned no names and those companies that are being busted deserve everything they get. Mst is a solid repituable company and nothing wrong with giving them props. They dont sponsor me, but i agree with everything he said about them. IM sorry if the truth hurts.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas! It's appreciated more than you know! :heart:

It's unfortunate that these issues continue to be accepted by the masses when these are the very things that will strip us all of our ability to purchase supplements of any kind. :zx11pissed: In my opinion there are lines that shouldn't be crossed and it's about time companies that play by the rules get the recognition they deserve.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
MST is my favorite company, Matt is a great guy, a good friend and I trust everything he says.....go ahead and ask him about adaptogens, he'll talk your ear off even if he's busy.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I love and support MST and the people working there. Nothing but great dealings with them, their products and their reps. Quite a few of their products are staples of mine. Keep up the great work fellas!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I cant speak on behalf of anything that other companies do....but what I can say is that we 110% truly appreciate each and every person that supports us like the few of you that have posted here. Its really a great feeling when you know that the time you're putting in to give good customer support and help is appreciated. Thank you all for taking the time to say so!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No worries!! You guys have always been one of the tops in my book for natural supplements. Being so, you guys are obviously in a great position now.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
As you said, Unfortunately MST does not get the attention it deserves..

Great job and congrats on all the new product releases Matt. Website is great too!!