MST Athlytes ATP Info and FAQ

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Sweetness..... so long paycheque I gots some new MST products to buy!!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
you're tellin me! This is gonna be baaaaaaaaaaaaad
Yep.... I think Matt and I are going to have to set up some sort of payment plan after today's announcements.

:pat:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this one meant to compliment the zmk/mvp stack?

i just logged that stack over at bb and was thoroughly impressed, I can only imagine this would make a nice addition, or could be stacked with a cheaper multi to help complete it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
is this one meant to compliment the zmk/mvp stack?

i just logged that stack over at bb and was thoroughly impressed, I can only imagine this would make a nice addition, or could be stacked with a cheaper multi to help complete it.
The mvp365/zmk stack is called "the foundation stack" and when you add MycoGreen it is being dubbed "the ultra foundation stack"

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys are rolling them out, nicely done

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
This looks good! I've been looking at getting a new electrolyte supplement recently since I'm out of Poseidon and if the price is right I might give it a go!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is going to sound like a silly question at first, but how temperature stable are these ingredients? My weather year round is like what you guys are getting in WA right now :D and i think i'd like to leave a bottle in my car so I can pop 2 immediately PWO with water.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
this is going to sound like a silly question at first, but how temperature stable are these ingredients? My weather year round is like what you guys are getting in WA right now :D and i think i'd like to leave a bottle in my car so I can pop 2 immediately PWO with water.
with the weather by you being a fairly harsh climate, I wouldn't recommend stashing them in the car. If there is a high level of heat and humidity for a certain day, the raw materials from ANY supplement won't survive.

Do you maybe have a pill box that you can carry along with you? I have 2 of the smaller ones that I fill with the "days dose" at home, and then i'm on my way. Maybe a slightly more efficient option.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
lots of good looking stuff coming from MST I see!!!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That's got to be the most honorobale reply of the day, i just ordered some to try out.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That's got to be the most honorobale reply of the day, i just ordered some to try out.
haha I dont know about all that....but I do appreciate you being so kind :)

Thanks for the support brother. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
oh snap, now I just need to get the money!! lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The new labels are fawking sick! Great job!! :bling:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Should I worry about the high content of B6 ??? I remember reading somewhere that high dosages of b6 is linked to neurological damage, but how much.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Should I worry about the high content of B6 ??? I remember reading somewhere that high dosages of b6 is linked to neurological damage, but how much.
Everything in an MST product is dosed optimally for the best possible synergy between ingredients. I hope that helped :147:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much is shipping ordered direct? i have a coupon that is a pretty hot discount that Matt gave me a while back, but just wondering what shipping is

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
The Best place to order MST products I found out is to order directly threw the MST website or call up Matt on there 1-800 numb. I think its flat rate at $3.99, I usually get my orders pretty quick (3-4) says, if you want it can be overnighted it as well but i dont think its worth it IMO.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
how much is shipping ordered direct? i have a coupon that is a pretty hot discount that Matt gave me a while back, but just wondering what shipping is
Yep, still $3.99 flat rate. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good time to order a couple bottles. would be nice to have an alternative to poseidon

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good time to order a couple bottles. would be nice to have an alternative to poseidon
Alternative quite possibly, Im waiting for my order of 'lytes to try it out and compare the two, I love poseidon and ran out so ill be running athlytes to compare. I love all the effects I get from poseidon but Im thinking the synergist of the ingredients of Athlytes might be exactly what Im looking for.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
No - the upper limit of b6 is (I think) 100mg's per day. You won't have to worry about toxicity in the least.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
B-6 would have to be taken in doses at or above 200mg for a long period of time to cause any neurological damage. In this day and age of high stress I would imagine the number would need to be even higher for athletes as the body tends to blow through the B's. Typically 100-200mg per day is seen as safe and many doctors prescribe up to 200mg daily for certain ailments. No need to worry with combining MST products as it would take some extreme dosing to get there.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B-6 would have to be taken in doses at or above 200mg for a long period of time to cause any neurological damage. In this day and age of high stress I would imagine the number would need to be even higher for athletes as the body tends to blow through the B's. Typically 100-200mg per day is seen as safe and many doctors prescribe up to 200mg daily for certain ailments. No need to worry with combining MST products as it would take some extreme dosing to get there.
Agree. Besides, the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy are not only more likely with chronic high doses of the standard B6 (pyridoxine), but are also prevalent in cases where other Vitamin B nutrients are not taken simultaneously. The B6 vitamer pyridoxal (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) does not have the same potential toxicity problems as the conventional pyridoxine form.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up, I just got into a debate with my friends wife becasue her neurologist told her to be weary of taking any omega-3's with B-vitamins because if people are prone to headaches and Migraines that they might get a "neuron overload" when I heard that I just about pissed my pants in hysteria becuase I was laughing so hard. I have complete faith Matt that you make products that produce profound effects, Im just not to familiar with the whole B vitamin thing, I know way more now so thanks.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just got my order today, Matt I think you're gonna need to make an "industrial size" bottle of this stuff.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just got my order today, Matt I think you're gonna need to make an "industrial size" bottle of this stuff.
x2 on that front. I've been using post w/o, post tennis, and post being awesome.....and it just rocks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Athlytes-ATP is currently (and has been for a while now) in the NP warehouse. Just call and ask for it until they get it loaded I guess. LOL

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Athlytes-ATP is currently (and has been for a while now) in the NP warehouse. Just call and ask for it until they get it loaded I guess. LOL
And yes, it still isn't loaded but I'm sure they would love to sell it to you if you call or email. ;)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
those dudes at nutra are sooooo lazy, jk of course