Your voice will be heard! Somnidren Poll

Which Somnidren Option sounds most appealing?

• Already Awesome Powder Version

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Capsule Version

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Tablet Version

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Enteric Coated Tablet Version

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • "I don't care...that stuff's awesome no matter what"

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone

we are contemplating changing the product a bit or at least offering another version of the product alongside the already awesome powder that we have. We want to know what sounds most appealing to you :)

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
when I need to sleep right away, i take it sublingually (YUCK!!!!, but very very effective); when i am not in a hurry, I am ashamed to say I cap it.....

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I didnt mind the tatse. Usually I would just mix it with plain tea(with nothing added) and gulp it down. One thing that has stopped me from buying this product more than twice is the total amount of servings I need. I am 6'4 275 and a single scoop did nothing for me. At one scoop I felt no relaxation, no better than usual recovery, or mood enhancement. Thus a 34$ bottle lasts about 10 days. Now this is purely an economic issue and I understand they have to make a profit to continue improving an already great product, so I am not suggegest its not worth the money, because it is.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback so far everyone...let's keep it coming :)

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
The REAL question is..... BCAA, powder or tabs??? :sgrin:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I know there's more Somnidren users on these boards than this ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Aside from it getting caked, I have no complaints about the powder, worked like a champ.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
giving a little "bump" for some more voting!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
What about just adding some salicylic acid or something to the powder to help with caking? Would that diminish the effects of the product at all?

Also, is there any answer to the question I posted in the other S-GH enteric coated tabs thread?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What about just adding some salicylic acid or something to the powder to help with caking? Would that diminish the effects of the product at all?

Also, is there any answer to the question I posted in the other S-GH enteric coated tabs thread?
I will bring up that idea to Matt...thanks for the suggestion :)

Your question on the other thread was totally valid and the honest reason as to why I haven't answered yet is because I have thus far failed to find research that will prove a point for either arguement. I'm not one of those guys that likes to spit out half a$$ answers and then be proven wrong later :laugh2:. I hope you didnt think I was ignoring you or anything.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
improve the powder formula please

I didnt use my tub up and it sat for several months and went to the crapper. :(

Half a tub worthless, use it up in the first 30-60 days and you are GTG.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I didnt use my tub up and it sat for several months and went to the crapper. :(

Half a tub worthless, use it up in the first 30-60 days and you are GTG.
if you use a freshness packet from another product like maybe cre-02 or something similar and shake the bottle, your somnidren should re-take it's original shape and be very easy to scoop.

If not, then you can flip the scooper over and the back of it is sharp enough to break up the product. I've used Somnidren from over 6 months old now with zero problems.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Me likes it just the way it is. I usually take a few mgs of melatonin with it and POW, out go the lights.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
if you use a freshness packet from another product like maybe cre-02 or something similar and shake the bottle, your somnidren should re-take it's original shape and be very easy to scoop.

If not, then you can flip the scooper over and the back of it is sharp enough to break up the product. I've used Somnidren from over 6 months old now with zero problems.
thanks for the tip, i will give it a shot and see what happens.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
another bump for last minute opinions/questions/comments!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
enteric coated for me, as i find those kind of tablets exhibit more effect, and dont have any issues such as reflux or bad stomachs with either, i have to many powders allready before bed, bcaa, protein, l-arginine, r-ala, 1-carboxy, i would love to see this capped, just for ease of use.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
any Somnidren-GH is better than no Somnidren-GH

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
enteric coated for me, as i find those kind of tablets exhibit more effect, and dont have any issues such as reflux or bad stomachs with either, i have to many powders allready before bed, bcaa, protein, l-arginine, r-ala, 1-carboxy, i would love to see this capped, just for ease of use.
nice input, thanks bro!

any Somnidren-GH is better than no Somnidren-GH
dang straight man! :)