NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Cordygen-VO2 has been overhauled into the super effective Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA! We have amped up the product with our most powerful strain of Cordyceps yet called OxyCeps-ATP. Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA is now much more effective and easier on the stomach for those who had any sensitivity. The upgrade makes Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA easier to stack with CRE-02, Citruvol-XS or Cordygen5. You Cordygen-VO2 junkies are going to love this stuff!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, my brother would love this stuff. hes training for a marathon and running 6-8miles a couple times a week. I already told him to give your VO2 a try, this product sounds even better for him.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
All the good stuff happens when I dont have internet service :rippedhand:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original Cordygen-VO2 was great, so this upgrade should be awesome. I'll definitely get some as soon as I use up my stock of the original. Great move, MST!

rsxvtec

Awards
which product would be better for me? i race the 800, 1600, and 5000 meter races. (half a mile, mile and 3.1 mile)
thanks

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on some of this new stuff!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
which product would be better for me? i race the 800, 1600, and 5000 meter races. (half a mile, mile and 3.1 mile)
thanks
Im not sure I understand the question. Which product out of what? Our entire line or just the 2 cordygen products?

lutherblsstt

I used my first dose yesterday...it truly is a step above regular v02. I wasn't sure that was possible until I tried for myself :)
I'm looking forward to testing it out in Judo randori and then my next competition which is in May. I also got some Citruvol to stack with it! Cordygen5 pre cadio,Cre-02 pre-weights,now VO2 ultra and Citruvol for Judo! I'm working on the whole MST line!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, nice! How ya doing, bud? I've been out of judo for two weeks: lost my job, so I'm taking every night shift that rears its ugly head. Ugh. It's driving me nuts (missing judo is).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting, I never tried the old one or the new one, I will have to give it a shot in the future. Sounds like it could really help Grappling and just all around MMA :D

lutherblsstt

Haha, nice! How ya doing, bud? I've been out of judo for two weeks: lost my job, so I'm taking every night shift that rears its ugly head. Ugh. It's driving me nuts (missing judo is).
Man I feel your pain,you still have the coffee biz though right?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Looks good as ****! If I ever need to hop on the elliptical this summer I'll definitely be picking some up! I can't wait to see what's in store for this year. :D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good dosing protocol to take in conjunction with cre-2?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What would be a good dosing protocol to take in conjunction with cre-2?

It really all depends on how much cordyceps your body likes ingesting ;).

In all seriousness, I took 3 v02 ultra with 3 Cre-02 and felt like I was on cloud 9!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what do you think about stacking this with the cre-o2 at 1 cap 3x's a day?
I oftentimes take Cre-02 1x3 times daily for it's food partitioning effects on off days (with meals). I don't see why adding v02 would do anything but make you feel even better...but as far as the creatine intake goes, on workout days I would stick to 3 pills per serving.

A lot of the times I take the 3 pills post workout rather than pre. You lose the cordyceps advantage for the most part...but you get an even better feeling from the creatine!

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about stacking this with the cre-o2 at 1 cap 3x's a day?
Personally, I would rather use the Cordygen-V02 Ultra for cardio and the CRE-02 for my workouts. (I do cardio in the mornings and workout in the evening) I did this previously with the previous version of V02 and found that it works great. As CRE-02 is already slow-releasing the only advantage I could see to using 1 cap 3 times a day would be as Duece said, for the nutrient partitioning effect. Now if you were planning on doing cardio immediately following you workout, I would advise to take the CRE-02 pre-workout, and then take the VO2 towards the end of the workout (pre-cardio), you might find that you only need 1 or 2 caps to achieve the desired effect as you already have the CRE-02 in your system. If you're doing cardio first, reverse the order, taking V02 pre-cardio and then CRE-02 pre-workout. If you're not doing any cardio then you might want to just take 1 or 2 V02 caps pre-workout with your CRE-02.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I have to ask - Chuck or Matt (or if anyone else has used this) - how does one full dose of this stack up to one full dose of the original VO2?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have to ask - Chuck or Matt (or if anyone else has used this) - how does one full dose of this stack up to one full dose of the original VO2?
I havent had much cardio type activity lately, so i've only used it once so far...but I used 3 caps and it felt just as strong as 4-6 of the original. I will be using it again today so I can update on that experience later on

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I havent had much cardio type activity lately, so i've only used it once so far...but I used 3 caps and it felt just as strong as 4-6 of the original. I will be using it again today so I can update on that experience later on
Sounds good! Thanks!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Yo, when will you be selling this on bb.com, so I can buy a couple of bottles?

Cheers!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yo, when will you be selling this on bb.com, so I can buy a couple of bottles?

Cheers!
Well since we're having this chat on AM, naturally I have to suggest that you just go buy it from Nutraplanet ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattocks118
do you know when this will hit np/bb?

Within 5-7 days for each. NP will most likely have it loaded much faster.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
BB.com still doesn't sell it, any updates on this?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
BB.com still doesn't sell it, any updates on this?
BB.com is notorious for taking forever to upload products. It will be cheaper here, anyway, so why not buy it from NP?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
what would you say about stacking vo2 ultra with App Nut's RPM? or would you just have it at 3 caps by itself (vo2 ultra that is) or would you maybe even stack it with pharmaceutical grade Cit Mel and BetaAlanine? I'm asking in reference to endurance for running the 10km and improving time...
Thanks

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what would you say about stacking vo2 ultra with App Nut's RPM? or would you just have it at 3 caps by itself (vo2 ultra that is) or would you maybe even stack it with pharmaceutical grade Cit Mel and BetaAlanine? I'm asking in reference to endurance for running the 10km and improving time...
Thanks
while I enjoyed RPM, I dont see what properties of the product would directly affect your endurance at all. Maybe you were thinking of "drive" by the same company? Either way even though stacking rpm with drive was a solid run for a month....i've never gotten better results in my life than when i'm using cordygen.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
I personally wouldn't and its because granted how awesome RPM is it is a stim and it never did well with me on runs ( ellip or rowing yes ), RPM pumps my legs up so much that its hard for me to run anything past 2 1/2 - 3 miles...that's the main reason.

stack Vo2 Ultra, Citruvuol Ultra and maybe some athlytes.