Cordygen5 is the sheeeeeeeiiit!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?

2. Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?
    c5 is a better product for long duration. v02 is a great mix as well...but it's more for a short burst like 3-4 hours as where c5 can be felt for 12 hours. Maybe that will help your decision?

Couldn't hurt to stack it with Cre-02
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. the whole MST lines seems like cordycep based, i mean alot of the supps have cordy in them. Would be nice to stack a bunch of them if you are looking for improved cardio.

4. is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..

5. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..
    Cordyceps isn't all created equal!

The Cordyceps we use is so strong that the ceiling per dose is usually 3-4 grams before you start seeing the effects top out. Some people will experience some gastro intestinal issues above this range due to the potency so play around with the dosage to see where you can take it.

The cordyceps our competition uses is so weak that you would need up to 20 grams to elicit a similar effect on performance. Pretty sad!
    •   

6. just got my samples in the mail today, im cant wait to try out the cordygen

7. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    just got my samples in the mail today, im cant wait to try out the cordygen
    keep us updated bro!
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    keep us updated bro!
    I tryed it out this morning, at first I didn't think it made a difference but I as I ran I started to realize I wasn't getting tired, I did my normal run, got back and was barely out of breath...AND...it was at 8AM, and I hate getting up early. I'm pretty impressed.

I'm gonna try the other sample next week for weightlifting and see how it effects that!

9. I don't think you'll be dissapointed on either front. Cordygen 5 and v02 have made such a gigantic difference for me. Truly an actual breakthrough (unlike some other "breakthroughs" recently, haha)
    www.millenniumsport.net

10. I just ordered 5 bottles. I love 7% Cordyceps bulk powder so I can't wait to try this ! YESSSSSS

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    I just ordered 5 bottles. I love 7% Cordyceps bulk powder so I can't wait to try this ! YESSSSSS
    hahaha...you will NEVER even THINK of looking at a bulk powder again. That is a guarantee
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    hahaha...you will NEVER even THINK of looking at a bulk powder again. That is a guarantee
    DDDDDDDDDD

Should I dose 6caps/day man? that would last me 75 days, 3 a day lasts me 150 days.. I guess I'll take 6 when I really need it and see how good 3 is.. CAN'T WAITTTT

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    DDDDDDDDDD

Should I dose 6caps/day man? that would last me 75 days, 3 a day lasts me 150 days.. I guess I'll take 6 when I really need it and see how good 3 is.. CAN'T WAITTTT

Start with 3 because honestly...I doubt you'll need 6. Especially right away...coming off bulk powder. Bulk Cordyceps is the shanty to Corydygen 5's deluxe ocean front mansion
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cordygen5
    By Pipes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 04:11 AM
  2. Cordygen5
    By 07zx6r in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 07:37 PM