Cordygen5 is the sheeeeeeeiiit!!!
- 09-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Update: I have been finished with my bottle of C5 for almost a month now but have been very busy (just relocated from Japan to Las Vegas). I am getting my next NP order ready (debating if I should order now or wait until after the Olympia) and do not know if I should stick with C5 or give VO2 a shot....I am going to attempt to "walk on" the UNLV football team so at this point every bit helps. Which version do you guys think I should buy?
- 09-21-2008, 02:18 AM
- 09-21-2008, 10:05 AM
the whole MST lines seems like cordycep based, i mean alot of the supps have cordy in them. Would be nice to stack a bunch of them if you are looking for improved cardio.
09-21-2008, 10:06 AM
is cordycep better the more you take or is there some sort of ceiling? Im wondering if more is better in this case..
09-21-2008, 11:33 AM
The Cordyceps we use is so strong that the ceiling per dose is usually 3-4 grams before you start seeing the effects top out. Some people will experience some gastro intestinal issues above this range due to the potency so play around with the dosage to see where you can take it.
The cordyceps our competition uses is so weak that you would need up to 20 grams to elicit a similar effect on performance. Pretty sad!
09-23-2008, 12:22 AM
09-23-2008, 08:57 AM
09-25-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm gonna try the other sample next week for weightlifting and see how it effects that!
09-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't think you'll be dissapointed on either front. Cordygen 5 and v02 have made such a gigantic difference for me. Truly an actual breakthrough (unlike some other "breakthroughs" recently, haha)
10-14-2008, 04:59 PM
10-14-2008, 05:53 PM
10-14-2008, 06:17 PM
10-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pipes in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-01-2011, 04:11 AM
- By 07zx6r in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-10-2009, 07:37 PM
- By coug42 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2008, 03:24 PM
- By Fabulous One in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 15Last Post: 10-18-2007, 06:27 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM