Disappearing Balls

  1. New Member
    longrob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.55%

    Disappearing Balls


    Let me ask a question. I am 54 yrs old and my doc started me on 1 tube of Testim 1% due to low total and free testosterone.
    I have been reading quite a bit, but am wondering, will this low dose eventually make my balls shrink?

  2. New Member
    corndog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    3.53%

    I would imagine any use of test will reduce your personal out put thus shutting down production which will make your boys shrink up.
  3. Advanced Member
    LeanGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.03%

    Yep, to preserve the "boys" while on TRT, you would probably need to include HCG.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    longrob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.55%

    Thanks guys, that makes sense.
  5. New Member
    MacDonnell's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    11.68%

    LR,

    There is a good chance you will get ball shrinkage when on Testim, BUT then again, you may not. We're all different. I was on gels for years and got extremely minimal ball shrinkage. Now I'm on T shots/HCG. Even after being on creams for years, the HCG plumped the boys right back up.

    Mac
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by longrob View Post
    Thanks guys, that makes sense.
    That is only a litle bit of sense.

    Post more about you situation.
    post about tests that you had done.
    name, number, units, range, laboratory name.

    For example if you are secondary, you may be getting second class treatment if you are taking testosterone.

    If you are taking transdermal testosterone, women and little children both sexes, in your surrounding may be at risk.

    You may get where you need to be by using HCG to stimulate your testis production.

    If you use testosterone, you may be shutting down perfectly good pair of testicles.


    Take a look at this story:

    TRT WORKS, My results have been amazing!!

    My Cenegenics Experience
  7. New Member
    BigNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    268
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.1%

    macdonnell dude, ur avatar, wut the deal u lookin for a date or sumthin I mean come on man, really bring the camera up a bit and put some clothes on please, its not like ur built or anything.....( speaking like eric cartman from south park) ewwwwww grosss
  8. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1601
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    macdonnell dude, ur avatar, wut the deal u lookin for a date or sumthin I mean come on man, really bring the camera up a bit and put some clothes on please, its not like ur built or anything.....( speaking like eric cartman from south park) ewwwwww grosss
    X2 Mac I know that youre advertising in your avy but this isnt finda date . com its Anabolic Minds. :clean:


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  9. New Member
    longrob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.55%

    JanSz,
    I have been reading your posts for awhile now. You seem well versed in TRT. I'm 54 yrs old and asked my doc to check my testosterone levels a couple months ago. All that was checked was Total and Free T with Total at 250 and Free T at 7.5. While 7.5 was in the lower part of the range, my Total was low enough to be referred to a Urologist. This doc viewed my TT and FT labs and quickly Rx me Testim at one tube a day. He said he would re-measure only Total T at 6 weeks. It has been 5 weeks now. I felt better after a week for a few weeks, but now think I feel pretty much like I did when I started. I am guessing my own T production is now shutting down due to Testim.
    I am not sure, but at 54, I am also guessing I am primary and not secondary. I do however want to ask the Urologist if he will Rx me HCG and possibly some anti-estrogen.
    I am worried that I will lose my testicle size eventually. I want to be in the upper third of the testosterone zone.
  10. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by longrob View Post
    JanSz,
    I have been reading your posts for awhile now. You seem well versed in TRT. I'm 54 yrs old and asked my doc to check my testosterone levels a couple months ago. All that was checked was Total and Free T with Total at 250 and Free T at 7.5. While 7.5 was in the lower part of the range, my Total was low enough to be referred to a Urologist. This doc viewed my TT and FT labs and quickly Rx me Testim at one tube a day. He said he would re-measure only Total T at 6 weeks. It has been 5 weeks now. I felt better after a week for a few weeks, but now think I feel pretty much like I did when I started. I am guessing my own T production is now shutting down due to Testim.
    I am not sure, but at 54, I am also guessing I am primary and not secondary. I do however want to ask the Urologist if he will Rx me HCG and possibly some anti-estrogen.
    I am worried that I will lose my testicle size eventually. I want to be in the upper third of the testosterone zone.
    You should have been asked questions 5 weeks ago.

    Your doc have heard something about TRT, hence 6 weeks.

    6 weeks checkup is applicable to injectable testosterone.
    Transdermal, Androgel, Testim one can check much sooner, 2 weeks, because they balace out much quicker.

    Possibly you have pre-testim values for
    LH, FSH and prolactin
    Post them, name value, units, range, name of laboratory.
    Actually post all labs that you have for the last 3-4 years.

    Describe your overall health situation.

    For my self, I do not feel comfortable watching only my libido and erections. I like to get a grip on my overal health.
    But I am 68yo.
    It is hard to get good, logical health checkup from even well wishing doctors.
    Even private health clincs take your 10 grands and do very little for it except treating you to excelent (unhealty) lunch.

    Wish that you did not started anything,
    got my blood test on post #44
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-2.html

    Then some nutritional tests from Genova Diagnostics.

    If you have a good insurance, would cost you a total of $7 and you would have superior knowledge of where you stand.
    .
    .
    .,
  11. New Member
    longrob's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.55%

    JanSz,
    I don't have pre-testim values of anything other than Total and Free T. I am a military retiree in MS and do not know which lab did the blood work.
    Pre-testim, I felt tired and forgetful. I have some trouble maintaining erections during sex and low libido, which was my first major complaint to my primary care physician. No more nocturnal erections. I was getting up two times a night to urinate. I don't seem to have any other signs of BPH. PSA and DRE test are normal. I had just accepted it as part of aging.

    Like I said, for a few weeks I felt better, but not so much I would call it dramatic (like I had been reading/expecting). Had higher libido and good sex. Was sleeping all night. Now things seem to have returned to where they were before the testim. I am assuming my LH is dropping, and I am at whatever level one tube of testim is providing.

    I hope to get the Urologist to give me a Rx for test injections along with some anti-estrogen and HCG.
  12. New Member
    SOLARUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    263
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    X2 Mac I know that youre advertising in your avy but this isnt finda date . com its Anabolic Minds. :clean:
    x3!
  13. Senior Member
    jinxie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,287
    Rep Power
    40608
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    54.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    x3!

    C'mon, fellas, Mac is a solid contributor to the boards, and I think it's a little much to infer that his motives are ulterior based on his pic being a little revealing. (Jim Palmer wore bikini Jockeys in the 70s, and maybe our very own Mac does the same.) Like Elaine's nipple holiday card, he probably did not notice that the pic leaves the impression that he is in the nude. And so what if he is, IMO, as long as his genitals aren't showing. That said, Mac, you may wish to crop the photo, given the opinions of the several on this thread.

    Peace everyone.

    P.S. BigNemo, does Mac's size really matter? That was a low blow.
  14. New Member
    Shootist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    C'mon, fellas, Mac is a solid contributor to the boards, and I think it's a little much to infer that his motives are ulterior based on his pic being a little revealing. (Jim Palmer wore bikini Jockeys in the 70s, and maybe our very own Mac does the same.) Like Elaine's nipple holiday card, he probably did not notice that the pic leaves the impression that he is in the nude. And so what if he is, IMO, as long as his genitals aren't showing. That said, Mac, you may wish to crop the photo, given the opinions of the several on this thread.

    Peace everyone.

    P.S. BigNemo, does Mac's size really matter? That was a low blow.
    Nothing personal against Mac but I really didn't need visual evidence that he shaves his pubes.
  15. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11681
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Okay guys/gals, you don't have to look at the avatars and can actually turn them off. Probably wouldn't have as much of a problem if it was a woman shwing the same thing, i'd bet

    No personal insults or questions of a person's sexuality will be tolerated, so please don't.

    That being said, I wouldn't mind if it was cropped up a 1/4 inch or more LOL

    /carry on
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. The Disappearing Male
    By lutherblsstt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. The Disappearing Male
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. Anabolics Disappearing? AppNut says....
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in