- 04-05-2008, 02:47 AM
I have been on Test shots for 5 weeks now and am getting my blood tested this week.
What are the main tests I should be getting ?
I know this would have been answered many times its just that when I went into my Doctors office and asked him to test T3 T4 ect ect we both had no idea what I was talking about. So I am after blood test names in there full name pls. I am wanting to get the most important blood tests done so as then I can post the results this week and get peoples advice.
So what are the blood tests I should be getting.
Thank you so much in advance.
- 04-05-2008, 10:21 AM
My blood test list is on post #40
There is complete thyroid section.
If available, you may get better thyroid deal by testing at Genova Diagnostics.
Complete Thyroid Profile
If you find problems in thyroid, report from Genova may be more explanatory on what to do.
You may also want to look at my post on thyroid here:
I probably will have to repost it here on AA board.
Yeah, see post #71
Similar Forum Threads
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2003, 11:28 AM
- By MarcusG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2003, 05:29 PM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2003, 08:47 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:54 PM
- By baham99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2003, 09:26 PM