little body hair, tiredness and dry eyes

1. Registered User
    Answers

little body hair, tiredness and dry eyes

Hello

I've dry eyes and tiredness. Tiredness means I dont wake up refreshed. After a week of work, I am dead tired. Saterday I sleep around 12 - 18 hours in total and still don't feel refreshed totally. Also I never had much body hair or beard-growth. Can almost count the brittle chest hairs I got - only got them around age 22 I think - same as the facial hair.

A lot of things has been rules out (as far as possible that is). Sjogrens, autoimmune.

I was reading over old labratory results when I saw something that gave me the thought it might be something hormonal. Here are results from 2000. I was around 24.

Cortisol uMOL/L 1.03
    Testosterone nMOL/L 13
    Free testost. pMOL/L 290
    SHBG nMOL/L 30
    DHEA-sulfaat uMOL/L 17
    Progesteron nMOL/L 7.5
    Oestradiol pMOL/L 125
    Aldosteron pMOL/L 120

According to the references I could find on the internet testosterone is in the normal, but pretty low, range of what it is supposed to be. However, I was also reading normally it's the average of normal, which means I am quite low, + I was only 24 back than (with age it should lower I've read) + it was taken in the morning (when the testosterone levels are at it's peak levels).

My question is if the testosterone levels above can be the cause of the symptoms I got? It's such frustrating to have the complaints.

Thank you

Greetings

Patrick

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hormones View Post
    Hello

I've dry eyes and tiredness. Tiredness means I dont wake up refreshed. After a week of work, I am dead tired. Saterday I sleep around 12 - 18 hours in total and still don't feel refreshed totally. Also I never had much body hair or beard-growth. Can almost count the brittle chest hairs I got - only got them around age 22 I think - same as the facial hair.

A lot of things has been rules out (as far as possible that is). Sjogrens, autoimmune.

I was reading over old labratory results when I saw something that gave me the thought it might be something hormonal. Here are results from 2000. I was around 24.

Cortisol uMOL/L 1.03
    Testosterone nMOL/L 13
    Free testost. pMOL/L 290
    SHBG nMOL/L 30
    DHEA-sulfaat uMOL/L 17
    Progesteron nMOL/L 7.5
    Oestradiol pMOL/L 125
    Aldosteron pMOL/L 120

According to the references I could find on the internet testosterone is in the normal, but pretty low, range of what it is supposed to be. However, I was also reading normally it's the average of normal, which means I am quite low, + I was only 24 back than (with age it should lower I've read) + it was taken in the morning (when the testosterone levels are at it's peak levels).

My question is if the testosterone levels above can be the cause of the symptoms I got? It's such frustrating to have the complaints.

Thank you

Greetings

Patrick
    Simple solution get new updated blood test. I always run into this problem with patients. They come in with 3 years worth of blood work expecting me to know where to start. First thing I tell them or have the dr order are fresh blood work so we can see what is going on now with combination of nutriitional evalution to look into other areas. I want to see what is going on now not 5 years ago..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You have to know what their testing references are but as far as little body hair, it could be your genetics(heritage) So much can go into fatigue outside of test levels. Stressors, diet, rest etc
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...oodtest-2.html
    Post #40
    have a list with blood tests.
    If you have insurance, get the whole list.
    post results here, name, value, units, ranges, name of performing laboratory.

Similar Forum Threads

1. body hair
    By eddiejerom in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 07:36 PM
  2. TRT and body hair
    By Eisenhower in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:12 PM
  3. Body Hair solution - Jan Tana Hair Remover
    By corndog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0