250ius of hcg = how many units?
- 10-23-2007, 11:44 PM
- 10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
If you have 10,000 unit kit of hcg mixed with 10 ml bacteriostatic water you have 1000 units hcg per 1 ml. That means that 250 units will measure 25 on a U-100 insulin syringe. That is because by convention, US insulin syringes are scaled for 100 units per ml. If you use a sryinge marked in cc or ml, you would take 1/4 cc or ml. Syringes calibrated for U100 insulin bear markings that represent insulin units not hcg units.
10-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By louvera820 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:01 PM
- By HelloEvo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 10-16-2008, 06:55 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2003, 03:48 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2003, 04:06 PM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2002, 05:48 PM