NEW Transdermal Testosterone Product

  1. NEW Transdermal Testosterone Product


    According to this month's Muscular Development magazine, an Australian pharmaceutical company called Acrux has just just finished a phase II clinical trial in the United States for a quick drying testosterone spray.

    The spray contains "penetration enhancing agents" that aid in delivering a greater amount of drug to the skin and would allow it to dry much quicker than current TRT gels.

    This product was designed to be applied daily to the - get this - underarms, so as to minimize person-to-person transference. In fact, the company is considering adding an antiperspirant and/or deodorant to the product.

    The trial followed 41 hypogonadal men who received either a 30 or 60 mg daily dose. The lower dose restored normal T concentrations in 76% of men, 88% for the higher dose, with an average serum concentration of 510 ng/dL.

    There were no adverse effects noted except for three reports of mild skin irritation and one peak T reading of 1500 ng/dL.

    The product is currently known as Testosterone MD Lotion.


  2. bump subbed

  3. ill stick with my compounded product....probably 10 times cheaper at least. although its interesting to see new developments.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo View Post
    ill stick with my compounded product....probably 10 times cheaper at least. although its interesting to see new developments.
    It makes me wonder if you could apply a testosterone gel/cream to the armpit, though.

    Even though transference is not a large problem if gels are used correctly, it would follow that an armpit application would lower that risk further.

    Maybe a compounding pharmacy could add an antiperspirant to the test gel!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    It makes me wonder if you could apply a testosterone gel/cream to the armpit, though.

    Even though transference is not a large problem if gels are used correctly, it would follow that an armpit application would lower that risk further.

    Maybe a compounding pharmacy could add an antiperspirant to the test gel!!!
    I will stick to my shots i love doing them in the calves and shoulders HEHEH. I know they get in there and no problems just that damn e2. Could penetrating the skin more drive my frequently actually increase aromatase possible? hcg drives my dht levels way up and I never now why..Could it be the bad estrogen causing blockage in the prostate

  6. I have also read, but can't remeber where. (I'll have to do some Googling), that there is a drug in development that returns Test to upper end of range in males. I believe it is a pill ,but is NOT any type of oral T. So may only be useful for Secondary Hypo.

    Interestingly, I recall reading that it did NOT raise T levels in those that already had levels in the upper range.


    Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    According to this month's Muscular Development magazine, an Australian pharmaceutical company called Acrux has just just finished a phase II clinical trial in the United States for a quick drying testosterone spray.

    The spray contains "penetration enhancing agents" that aid in delivering a greater amount of drug to the skin and would allow it to dry much quicker than current TRT gels.

    This product was designed to be applied daily to the - get this - underarms, so as to minimize person-to-person transference. In fact, the company is considering adding an antiperspirant and/or deodorant to the product.

    The trial followed 41 hypogonadal men who received either a 30 or 60 mg daily dose. The lower dose restored normal T concentrations in 76% of men, 88% for the higher dose, with an average serum concentration of 510 ng/dL.

    There were no adverse effects noted except for three reports of mild skin irritation and one peak T reading of 1500 ng/dL.

    The product is currently known as Testosterone MD Lotion.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. check out VPX new igf-1 product
    By snakebyte05 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 10:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 08:41 PM
  3. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 11:54 AM
  4. new aussie vet products in mexico
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 03:27 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in