Wondering what my labs will look like

bioman3131

Awards
I saw Dr. John about two weeks ago. He was great. I am finally seeing someone that knows what they are doing. I was on Testim and it stopped working. My levels went down to 123. My family doc put me on 200mg/ml of test cyp per week for six weeks, which Dr. John thought was a lot as I do as well. He said we had to wait until after the sixth injection which I had today before we do any labs. I am thinking my test levels are way high not that I am complaining. I feel better than I have in a long time. Everything is good, my workouts, erections, mood and energy levels are all in prime form. Any input? I suppose I am just kind of anxious about what to expect after I do my labs next week and hoping my famly doc didn't screw things up too much by putting me on a dose that high.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I saw Dr. John about two weeks ago. He was great. I am finally seeing someone that knows what they are doing. I was on Testim and it stopped working. My levels went down to 123. My family doc put me on 200mg/ml of test cyp per week for six weeks, which Dr. John thought was a lot as I do as well. He said we had to wait until after the sixth injection which I had today before we do any labs. I am thinking my test levels are way high not that I am complaining. I feel better than I have in a long time. Everything is good, my workouts, erections, mood and energy levels are all in prime form. Any input? I suppose I am just kind of anxious about what to expect after I do my labs next week and hoping my famly doc didn't screw things up too much by putting me on a dose that high.
So you changed, lowered, your weeky dose, what is it now?
Remember the number that made you feel good.
Why did you changed the dose if the old one made you:

feel good
got good erections
good energy

I am missing something

bioman3131

Awards
I didn't change the dose. My levels dropped on the Testim six weeks ago. I have been on the 200mg/ml for the last six weeks. Yes, all is good but I am just wondering if my levels have got above the upper one-third since this was a high dose. My concern was that if this was so that my other labs might be out of wack. At any rate, I will know after next week. I was just wondering if anyone had any expriences with this dosage range.

bioman3131

Awards
I hope it comes back in that range. If it does, I could back off 50 to 75 mg/ml and proabaly get into the upper normal range. That's up to Dr. John though. I am just ready to get everything stable again but I suppose it takes time.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I hope it comes back in that range. If it does, I could back off 50 to 75 mg/ml and proabaly get into the upper normal range. That's up to Dr. John though. I am just ready to get everything stable again but I suppose it takes time.
Bank on 1200-1300 range but Quest increased it to 1100 top end :) so little bit over would not mattter :head: but idiots dropped the free test to 155 vs 210. My dr goes by 210