HCG ONLY-what kind of benefits?

Champ50

Awards
Anyone here using HCG only to raise test levels and/or know what kind of quantifiable benefits numbers wise is average for this course of treatment??

Like 100 or 200 point jumps in test levels for everyone on average or is it more dependant on the persons starting base level or test like more starting test giving better results?

Thanks in advance I am just trying to learn so that I can better deal with my problems and not get sent down the wrong road by an incompetant doctor.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here using HCG only to raise test levels and/or know what kind of quantifiable benefits numbers wise is average for this course of treatment??

Like 100 or 200 point jumps in test levels for everyone on average or is it more dependant on the persons starting base level or test like more starting test giving better results?

Thanks in advance I am just trying to learn so that I can better deal with my problems and not get sent down the wrong road by an incompetant doctor.
Age and starting baseline are big factors. hCG monotherapy tends to produce a better result in a younger man (like 30's to 40's) who starts with a higher baseline - guys who don't need a huge boost. It is becoming more and more common to combine T with small doses of hCG, with an excellent result in most.

There is a trend away from using large doses of hCG (1000's of IU). It has been found to be unnecessary and possibly harmful.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Age and starting baseline are big factors. hCG monotherapy tends to produce a better result in a younger man (like 30's to 40's) who starts with a higher baseline - guys who don't need a huge boost. It is becoming more and more common to combine T with small doses of hCG, with an excellent result in most.

There is a trend away from using large doses of hCG (1000's of IU). It has been found to be unnecessary and possibly harmful.
HCG can be very effective. After a year of testosterone cream, my baseline went from 475 to 98. Needless to say I felt like s**t. HCG brought my baseline to 1400 and I'm 49 years old. I'm not saying it's necessarily the preferred method for long-term HRT. My E2 was high; also the doctor I've been using omitted panels that seem to be important, so I don't know what else is out of whack.

I'm weaning myself off of HCG before I switch docs. I want to see what my baselines look like next month. So far I feel pretty good. I'm hoping that the HCG helped me reestablish my natural testosterone level.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Most men don't do well on just HCG you can try it start at 100 ius a day. Test in 6 weeks and see what your levels are. Most get there levels up but don't feel all the great.

rfish1966

Awards
Since HCG is all I am on at the moment I thought I would chime in. I have had shots every other day for about a week now and my balls are bigger for sure, I know it's only a few shots but I wish I was also on test.
Strange I know but I do get a better sense of well being while on hcg, that my .02