- 04-11-2007, 12:58 AM
while on 500iu hcg 2x/wk
free test.........not assessed
estradiol(ultra-sensitive).......50 pg/ml(highest of norm. range)
tot. t4....4.0 ug/dl
free t4....0.7 ng/dl.....low
i know i need my free test checked i dont know why i forgot to ask that and estradiol looks way to high from what i have been reading. i currently am on synthroid 75mcg/day and no test at the moment(soon i hope or HCG). i also was looking into adrenal fatigue and wanted some user experience on that as well. i am so tired all the time, no libido, lack of concentration/memory and am getting frustrated. all advice is appreciated..........
- 04-11-2007, 08:22 AM
need to address the estrogen and cortisol first before starting HCG. might thinking of swithcing to armour because synthroid puts extra stress on adrenals and some people a can not convert. Look also at ferritin levels as well due to high mch
Support adrenals, thryroid testosterone, hcg might increase t-4 because of increase of cAMP
- 04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
my corisol test were in the low end of norm
cortisol range.....2.0-25.0 ug/dl mine was 8.5
acth range....10-52 pg/ml mine was 15
also my latest thyroid test since on synthroid are:
tot. t4....5.3 ug/dl....range....4.0-11.0
free t4.....0.8 ng/dl.......range.....0.8-1.5(does this need 2 be higher??)
also what will support adrenals??thought of neurobalance
04-11-2007, 06:12 PM
bump for other experience/thoughts
04-11-2007, 06:16 PM
04-11-2007, 07:42 PM
is armidex a good AI to ask Dr. about?? i didnt get any gyno issues when previously on TRT w/test cyp, and later with HCG even with E2 at 50 pg/ml
04-11-2007, 07:53 PM
04-11-2007, 09:30 PM
very good news. i see my doc again mayy 22 so i will discuss this with him. thinking maybe low dose androgel/HCG(intermittent)/armidex. looking forward to having energy,morn. wood, libido,etc. thank you for helping me and ill keep up with my progress.
04-12-2007, 10:22 AM
1. androgel shut down natural production after 4 weeks causing lower serum then before
2. estrogen may creap up or stay the same or even drop
3. adding in hcg at 250 EOD may be more advisiable if a person has problems with DHT conversion after 4 weeks on andro and HCG restest all levels looking at how e2 was effected and dht may be even decreased due to increaes of progesterone
4.if not feeling well look at other factors such as adrenals, thyroid, neurotransmitters . Do not go by numbers as much as really as you feel, but try to get at least in the mid range to 1/4 top end to be optimal.
04-12-2007, 10:55 PM
just wanted to update. found my ferratin test, it was normal.
04-15-2007, 02:15 AM
also, if my free test is not optimal, how can i raise it? ive only know of supps that cab raise free test.
04-15-2007, 06:55 PM
any advice dr. john??? got my appt. reschedualed for april 18.
04-15-2007, 07:03 PM
04-23-2007, 12:39 PM
04-24-2007, 03:00 PM
04-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Your RBC, HGB and HCT are about as high as you want them. You are still within normal, but just barely. Were you well-hydrated when you had the blood drawn? Fluid depletion is a confounding factor in a CBC result.
If you were well-hydrated, then you are just on the verge of polycythemia.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rebelhead in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2004, 03:23 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:28 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-19-2003, 07:22 AM
- By TheTom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2003, 02:31 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2003, 05:26 PM