test results

ms84

Banned
Awards
while on 500iu hcg 2x/wk
test.....783 ng/dl
free test.........not assessed
estradiol(ultra-sensitive).......50 pg/ml(highest of norm. range)
tot. t4....4.0 ug/dl
tsh.....2.012 ulu/ml
free t4....0.7 ng/dl.....low
cortisol.....8.5 ug/dl
acth.....15 pg/ml
wbc...7.6 k/ul
rbc....5.7 m/ul
hgb....17.7 g/dl
hct....50.9%
mcv....90.1 fl
mch....31.4 pg.......high
mcch......34.9%
rdw......13.1%
plt.....363 k/ul
baso....0.0 k/ul
eos....0.0 k/ul
mono....0.7 k/ul...high
lymph.....1.6 k/ul
neut....5.3 k/ul
mono%......9.5%......high
baso%.......0.3%
eos%.....0.3%
neut%....68.6%
lymph%...21.3%
mpv.....7.9 fl

i know i need my free test checked i dont know why i forgot to ask that:fool2: and estradiol looks way to high from what i have been reading. i currently am on synthroid 75mcg/day and no test at the moment(soon i hope or HCG). i also was looking into adrenal fatigue and wanted some user experience on that as well. i am so tired all the time, no libido, lack of concentration/memory and am getting frustrated.:yawn: all advice is appreciated..........

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
need to address the estrogen and cortisol first before starting HCG. might thinking of swithcing to armour because synthroid puts extra stress on adrenals and some people a can not convert. Look also at ferritin levels as well due to high mch
Support adrenals, thryroid testosterone, hcg might increase t-4 because of increase of cAMP

ms84

Banned
Awards
my corisol test were in the low end of norm
cortisol range.....2.0-25.0 ug/dl mine was 8.5
acth range....10-52 pg/ml mine was 15
also my latest thyroid test since on synthroid are:
tot. t4....5.3 ug/dl....range....4.0-11.0
tsh....1.658 uiu/ml....range.....5-4.5
free t4.....0.8 ng/dl.......range.....0.8-1.5(does this need 2 be higher??)
also what will support adrenals??thought of neurobalance

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
bump for other experience/thoughts
Estrogen can stress adrenals control the estrogen adrenals should rebalance it self. Need ft3 readinf to see if you are converting from t4 to t3. Ferritin can also have a high impact too.

ms84

Banned
Awards
is armidex a good AI to ask Dr. about?? i didnt get any gyno issues when previously on TRT w/test cyp, and later with HCG even with E2 at 50 pg/ml

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
is armidex a good AI to ask Dr. about?? i didnt get any gyno issues when previously on TRT w/test cyp, and later with HCG even with E2 at 50 pg/ml
yes it is and might start off with .5 mgs m,th and then after 2 -3 weeks test to see where estrodial is then increase to may be .5 EOD. right now client washad estrodial of 60 doing .5 mg dex EOD and is having incredible results best he has had in 3 years. After 3 weeks hes getting blood work done to see if it is raising up test and getting him into range. After 15 years of not having morning would hes getting it at 4 pm I told him thats a good sign, but in order to do this the right way he needs to implement the test too which is dr is going to do

ms84

Banned
Awards
very good news. i see my doc again mayy 22 so i will discuss this with him. thinking maybe low dose androgel/HCG(intermittent)/armidex. looking forward to having energy,morn. wood, libido,etc. thank you for helping me and ill keep up with my progress.:cheers:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
very good news. i see my doc again mayy 22 so i will discuss this with him. thinking maybe low dose androgel/HCG(intermittent)/armidex. looking forward to having energy,morn. wood, libido,etc. thank you for helping me and ill keep up with my progress.:cheers:
Common occurrance
1. androgel shut down natural production after 4 weeks causing lower serum then before
2. estrogen may creap up or stay the same or even drop
3. adding in hcg at 250 EOD may be more advisiable if a person has problems with DHT conversion after 4 weeks on andro and HCG restest all levels looking at how e2 was effected and dht may be even decreased due to increaes of progesterone
4.if not feeling well look at other factors such as adrenals, thyroid, neurotransmitters . Do not go by numbers as much as really as you feel, but try to get at least in the mid range to 1/4 top end to be optimal.

ms84

Banned
Awards
just wanted to update. found my ferratin test, it was normal.

ms84

Banned
Awards
also, if my free test is not optimal, how can i raise it? ive only know of supps that cab raise free test.

ms84

Banned
Awards
any advice dr. john??? got my appt. reschedualed for april 18.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Let me reclarify
Excessive estrogen imbalance at first causes testosterone to drop and then cortisol to rise/ dhea to drop then over PROLONG peroid (months to years) of time causes progesterone to be come deficient reducing the amount of cortisol the body can make.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
The body can readjust itself in amazing ways.
Its just an intricated system of negative feed back loops and also its got ways to back the back up systems even. It is an amazing piece of complex machinery that we are still in the infancy of learning.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Can you post your ranges not all labs have the same ranges. You would or should do a saliva test on your cortisol levels if this was a morning fasting test. Your on the low side a saliva test checking it 4 times in a day will show what is going on.
while on 500iu hcg 2x/wk
test.....783 ng/dl
free test.........not assessed
estradiol(ultra-sensitive).......50 pg/ml(highest of norm. range)
tot. t4....4.0 ug/dl
tsh.....2.012 ulu/ml
free t4....0.7 ng/dl.....low
cortisol.....8.5 ug/dl
acth.....15 pg/ml
wbc...7.6 k/ul
rbc....5.7 m/ul
hgb....17.7 g/dl
hct....50.9%
mcv....90.1 fl
mch....31.4 pg.......high
mcch......34.9%
rdw......13.1%
plt.....363 k/ul
baso....0.0 k/ul
eos....0.0 k/ul
mono....0.7 k/ul...high
lymph.....1.6 k/ul
neut....5.3 k/ul
mono%......9.5%......high
baso%.......0.3%
eos%.....0.3%
neut%....68.6%
lymph%...21.3%
mpv.....7.9 fl

i know i need my free test checked i dont know why i forgot to ask that:fool2: and estradiol looks way to high from what i have been reading. i currently am on synthroid 75mcg/day and no test at the moment(soon i hope or HCG). i also was looking into adrenal fatigue and wanted some user experience on that as well. i am so tired all the time, no libido, lack of concentration/memory and am getting frustrated.:yawn: all advice is appreciated..........

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
bump for other experience/thoughts

Your RBC, HGB and HCT are about as high as you want them. You are still within normal, but just barely. Were you well-hydrated when you had the blood drawn? Fluid depletion is a confounding factor in a CBC result.

If you were well-hydrated, then you are just on the verge of polycythemia.