Just seeking encouragement

  1. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Just seeking encouragement


    I am continuing to work with Dr. John, since I became his patient 15 or so months ago. We have tried several things, including a restart attempt (during which I felt miserable). I am back on. Androgel + hcg. Mentally I have a lot of the clarity restored, but sexually I just feel "numb." No desire, even my penis lacks the sensitivity it used to have. I get morning erections but that's it. Cialis doesn't help much.

    Dr. John thinks there is something metabolically wrong. I am inclined to agree. I have already been diagnosed as having insulin resistance, and I deal with that through diet. Wisely, he has me taking things step by step, but this also takes time.

    I believe my adrenals have been burned out, and I've stopped drinking coffee (which I'm desparately craving right now).

    I am just sad because I want to remember what it felt like to be energetic and HORNY again. Porn does nothing. Sexual thoughts do nothing. My wife's touch or kiss sometimes does something, sometimes doesn't.

    Desire seems to be even less since my vasectomy last fall.

    I know you guys know what I am talking about, but I guess it's just my turn to complain and seek some reassurance.

    Thanks for reading.

    WF

  2. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Look into increasing your dopamine levels with N acetyl tyrosine or neurotranimsitter balancing. .also look into oragnic acids test. Soundslike you got something that is metabolically jamming you up candida or excessive xenoestrogens I do not think that they can test for these directly one some urine test can spot them indirectly mainly benzene or xylene.. Sound to me like your sympathetic . parasympathetic imbalance going on..Too much of something and not enoug hof something else. Start from the cell level on up and I am sure sometihng will be caught that is how I caught mine, by Naturopathic dr was too lazy to look into it and here it was screaming estrogen domiance all the time due to high xylene levels which is a xenoestogen to begin with..

    Look into
    neurotransmitter imbalances
    metabolic blockers (candida, dybiosis, enviormental exposures, mercury, heavy metals, copper excess)
    urine amino acid testing
    RBC fatty acid testing
    Spectra cell mineral testing.
    glucose tolerance testing

    i am sure you will find some imbalances in there

    24 hour urine or cortisol would answer that question and i am sure Dr john will jump on it soon..he very detailed

    This may be folk lore but I have read reports that Maca improves libido in older people but it does not alter hormones at all so they do not know why it works but apparently it does through un known mechanism. I need to find the study done to see if it was a valid source. The study disproved the fact that it raises testosterone and other hormones, but majoirty of the people 8 out of 10 would take it again because of the increase of arousal.. if it was a psychsomatic response I do not know, but hey what you got to loose its just really a food not an herb. Since it does not alter hormones it would not interfer with TRT.. I have my mom on it with DIM and she is doing very well alot more energy plus she has cancer..So probably the DIm is doing more then any thing but if she is happy and having more nergy then some thing is working..
  3. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    I am continuing to work with Dr. John, since I became his patient 15 or so months ago. We have tried several things, including a restart attempt (during which I felt miserable). I am back on. Androgel + hcg. Mentally I have a lot of the clarity restored, but sexually I just feel "numb." No desire, even my penis lacks the sensitivity it used to have. I get morning erections but that's it. Cialis doesn't help much.

    Dr. John thinks there is something metabolically wrong. I am inclined to agree. I have already been diagnosed as having insulin resistance, and I deal with that through diet. Wisely, he has me taking things step by step, but this also takes time.

    I believe my adrenals have been burned out, and I've stopped drinking coffee (which I'm desparately craving right now).

    I am just sad because I want to remember what it felt like to be energetic and HORNY again. Porn does nothing. Sexual thoughts do nothing. My wife's touch or kiss sometimes does something, sometimes doesn't.

    Desire seems to be even less since my vasectomy last fall.

    I know you guys know what I am talking about, but I guess it's just my turn to complain and seek some reassurance.

    Thanks for reading.

    WF
    sorry bro.. hang in there...

    what started your problems in your estimation?

    vasectomy.....
    did that started your problems......

    have you been taking strong antibiotics for prolonged time?

    are you vegetarian? how is your diet?
    accidents, injuries?

    what are your complaints now? ........ initial complaints?
    what are your blood test results?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post



    have you been taking strong antibiotics for prolonged time?
    How does this effect anything? Can they damage your hormones and or libido?
  5. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    How does this effect anything? Can they damage your hormones and or libido?
    Do not know.
    I am just fishing for something odd.
  6. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    672
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    28.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    sorry bro.. hang in there...

    what started your problems in your estimation?

    vasectomy.....
    did that started your problems......

    have you been taking strong antibiotics for prolonged time?

    are you vegetarian? how is your diet?
    accidents, injuries?

    what are your complaints now? ........ initial complaints?
    what are your blood test results?

    A vasectomy should not deminish libido. In fact it can have quite the opposite effect.
  7. New Member
    jaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

    Have you ever used finasteride?
  8. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    How does this effect anything? Can they damage your hormones and or libido?
    Yep
    dybiosis bro what destroyed me. Estrogen deactivated is transported from your body through a process called glucoridiation and if you have excessive ecoli, clostridia the little bastards cleave of the deactivated estrogen which is suppose to be transported out and let it recirculate around your body causing it to over load hypothalalmus receptors such as testosterone, adrenals, thryoid, liver as well causing depletion of progesterone and build up of estrogen and copper retention at the tissue level and people with this problem may have problem converting tcreame to usuable testosterone because of progesterone deficeincy at tissue level since progesterone is a 5a reductase inhibitor.
  9. New Member
    cpeil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    19.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    A vasectomy should not deminish libido. In fact it can have quite the opposite effect.

    And yet some report diminished libido after vasectomy.
  10. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Thank you all for your replies and support.

    I'll answer some basic questions now, and more specific responses follow.

    I believe my problems started years ago with the combined stress of: becoming over-fat in my 20s, the death of my mother, ongoing abuse from my alcoholic father, getting married, the pressure to get my wife pregnant, very stressful job, and not exercising anymore. I also had bad allergies and took astelin, nasocort as well as Zyrtec-D. That really messed up my erections. Through better diet, I no longer have allergies, and no longer take these meds, but I think they might have contributed to these problems.

    Now, 6 years married with 2 kids, I have lost a lot of weight and continue to work at that, mainly by eating better, but also exercising more than before. The libido and erection problems started years before the vasectomy, but what I was saying is that even on TRT, things got worse after the vasectomy,i.e. the TRT didn't seem to be helping as much.

    I am not a vegetarian. I get plenty of fish oil, meat, eggs (whole) and raw vegetables and some wild salmon in my diet. I drink water, tea, and sometimes coffee. Blood results in the past show healthy kidneys and liver. CT scans and MRIs show normal adrenal and pituitary glands. However, HDL has always been low (even before TRT). That and DHEA-S is always above the top of the range, even when not taking a DHEA supplement. Thyroid function and adrenal function tests show normal according to my local internist and Dr. Crisler.



    Hardasnails: I definitely think you're onto something regarding neurotransmitters and xenoestrogens. In a few weeks I will do the urine test for Dr. Crisler. I was diagnosed a few years ago with insulin resistance. My glucose tests usually come back around 90 because I manage this with my diet. Dr. Crisler doesn't want me to taking anything like progesterone, DHEA or DIM right now, because doing might mask what's really going on. He said this would be rough. He was right. I've been craving coffee like mad. I probably do need more dopamine. I eat some plain yogurt or kefir every day.

    JanSz: in addition to the above: 2 car accidents (not seriously injured), I do have some back/neck pain that I go to a chiropractor for. I have never taken strong antibiotics for a prolonged time. I believe a lot of my problem is dietary in origin: I used to be addicted to sodas, icecream, pizza and beer. I went from being a 150# runner in my teens and 20's when I started college to 230# and totally out of shape by age 30.

    jaydee: no, I have never taken finasteride. I have no bald relatives on either side of my family, and I'm rather hairy.

    Hardasnails: if you have any leads to finding tests that can detect mineral or neurotransmitter imbalances, let me know. How would I know if I had candidiasis?
  11. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Thank you all for your replies and support.

    I'll answer some basic questions now, and more specific responses follow.

    I believe my problems started years ago with the combined stress of: becoming over-fat in my 20s, the death of my mother, ongoing abuse from my alcoholic father, getting married, the pressure to get my wife pregnant, very stressful job, and not exercising anymore. I also had bad allergies and took astelin, nasocort as well as Zyrtec-D. That really messed up my erections. Through better diet, I no longer have allergies, and no longer take these meds, but I think they might have contributed to these problems.

    Now, 6 years married with 2 kids, I have lost a lot of weight and continue to work at that, mainly by eating better, but also exercising more than before. The libido and erection problems started years before the vasectomy, but what I was saying is that even on TRT, things got worse after the vasectomy,i.e. the TRT didn't seem to be helping as much.

    I am not a vegetarian. I get plenty of fish oil, meat, eggs (whole) and raw vegetables and some wild salmon in my diet. I drink water, tea, and sometimes coffee. Blood results in the past show healthy kidneys and liver. CT scans and MRIs show normal adrenal and pituitary glands. However, HDL has always been low (even before TRT). That and DHEA-S is always above the top of the range, even when not taking a DHEA supplement. Thyroid function and adrenal function tests show normal according to my local internist and Dr. Crisler.



    Hardasnails: I definitely think you're onto something regarding neurotransmitters and xenoestrogens. In a few weeks I will do the urine test for Dr. Crisler. I was diagnosed a few years ago with insulin resistance. My glucose tests usually come back around 90 because I manage this with my diet. Dr. Crisler doesn't want me to taking anything like progesterone, DHEA or DIM right now, because doing might mask what's really going on. He said this would be rough. He was right. I've been craving coffee like mad. I probably do need more dopamine. I eat some plain yogurt or kefir every day.

    JanSz: in addition to the above: 2 car accidents (not seriously injured), I do have some back/neck pain that I go to a chiropractor for. I have never taken strong antibiotics for a prolonged time. I believe a lot of my problem is dietary in origin: I used to be addicted to sodas, icecream, pizza and beer. I went from being a 150# runner in my teens and 20's when I started college to 230# and totally out of shape by age 30.

    jaydee: no, I have never taken finasteride. I have no bald relatives on either side of my family, and I'm rather hairy.

    Hardasnails: if you have any leads to finding tests that can detect mineral or neurotransmitter imbalances, let me know. How would I know if I had candidiasis?
    What I may be digging around with is just a theory but I can tell you this when I added phosphadytl choline into my nutirition regeiment and got tested month later my t-3 and t4 were dead EVEN for first time in 3 years. People may eat the most perfect diet but problem is that we may not assimlate it. If you look up choline and insulin resistance you will see a huge relationship thats because choline helps to raise HDL because it helps to release stored fat from the liver. This may be one future aspect that Dr john may want to investigate that adding 98% PC to a regime may help over come some of the barriers associated with hidden liver dysfunction. Blood test are good markers but are worthless for liver functions. I had perfect liver panel for 2 years I had a liver detox panel down and all hell broke loose. My lipid perioxidation was off the charts gluthione levels are low and my sulfuration was being over loaded. But dr could nto give me a reason but I know what it was excessive estrogen coming from the little bastards in my gut that where cleaving off the deactivated estrogen and letting it recirculate around causing havoc and low homosycteine levels. Before doing anything consult dr john. low hdl are also a sign of copper imbalances as well


    For mineral testing look into Spectra Cell spectracell labs I am getting mine done tommorrow and with insurance it cost 75 bucks but be sure to call and find out you do not want to get stuck with the 1100 bill when its 300 to pay out of pocket and they just added chromium to now too.. you want the vm5000 thats the most eleaborate one..Spectra cell caught my choline, vitamin E, coemyzme q 10, b-5 defiecincy and what do all thise have in common lipid perioxiadtion caused from excessive estrogen imbalance UGH

    Be sure to get plenty of sun too it helps to create bile to detoxify estrogen and other toxins. My gut feeling is that you got something going on inside you causing alot of free raidicals you need to find where the imbalances are..

    With any thing do not deviate from the norm despite what people tell you bc if you do it will like you said mask something he may be looking for.. Your answer may be in membrane fluidity and RBC fatty acid from great smokies will give a greater detail. Problem with alot of people is that toxins go in and can not get out and get stored as fat in order to protect the body and then they get trapped. If you get proper cell membrane fluidity with omega 3:6 ratio and Phospho choline then toxins would be released. Looking at omega and fish oils are one part of the equation. Many drs forget about the Phospho choline part of it making up 50-60% of the cell membrane. So not only do you need proper omega 3:6 ratio, but also PC for membrane stabixation..I think this could be a big avenue in making TRT much more complete in the future...

    Yeah my glucose was 80 resting give me 75 grams of dextrose it went to 160 2 hours later 65 3 hours later 44 5 hours I probably been in diabetic coma so why can't drs do annual Glucose tolerance test it would catch alot of problems? ouit of 10 clients i sent to drs 4 came back having glucose intolerance and drs were left scrathcing there heads. These guys were off season competitive bodybuilders too no drugs...Tells you something.

    Dhea above the top end means its got to be converting to something and that I am sure Dr john is now investigating.

    For problem with libidio people always think dopamine and forget acteylcholine is just if not more important hence b-5 with PC will go along way..Funny if you look at acetylcholine defiecincy it looks more like excessive estrogen instead...

    This is what i have clients do to flush liver
    6 pills butyerate BID
    1 PC 98% 900 mgs TID for 30 days and then 2 PC for 30 days
  12. New Member
    MacDonnell's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

    Wildfox,

    You said you've been a patient of Dr. John's for 15 MONTHS, and you still do not feel good? Surely you have had dozens of 24-hour urine tests by now - What do your numbers look like? Are you still too high in this, too low in that, etc., etc. What is Dr. John currently working on (in terms of correcting any potential imbalances). What are his hunches in regard to what he thinks may be going on with you? Oh, also, Cialis doesn't work for a lot of people. Dr. John feels Viagra is best, for most people (although the sides are probably the worst with Viagra as well). For me, Levitra and Viagra work MUCH better than Cialis.

    Mac
  13. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDonnell View Post
    Wildfox,

    You said you've been a patient of Dr. John's for 15 MONTHS, and you still do not feel good? Surely you have had dozens of 24-hour urine tests by now - What do your numbers look like? Are you still too high in this, too low in that, etc., etc. What is Dr. John currently working on (in terms of correcting any potential imbalances). What are his hunches in regard to what he thinks may be going on with you?

    Mac
    Possiblly hidden insulin imbalance combineed with semi fatty liver which never shows up on liver enzyme tests, but can still manifest symptoms.. low hdl is refelcting fats may being stored and not released, but need more blood work and results to see if there is a pattern..his cholesterol levels may be under 150 or may be on the high end who knows
  14. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDonnell View Post
    Wildfox,

    You said you've been a patient of Dr. John's for 15 MONTHS, and you still do not feel good? Surely you have had dozens of 24-hour urine tests by now - What do your numbers look like? Are you still too high in this, too low in that, etc., etc. What is Dr. John currently working on (in terms of correcting any potential imbalances). What are his hunches in regard to what he thinks may be going on with you? Oh, also, Cialis doesn't work for a lot of people. Dr. John feels Viagra is best, for most people (although the sides are probably the worst with Viagra as well). For me, Levitra and Viagra work MUCH better than Cialis.

    Mac
    Up to this point it's only been blood tests.

    Apparently I'm not an easy case. I know I'm not an easy patient ;-)

    Cialis works best for me. Levitra and Viagra just give me a super-bad headache and congested nose, and no stiffies.
  15. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Up to this point it's only been blood tests.

    Apparently I'm not an easy case. I know I'm not an easy patient ;-)

    Cialis works best for me. Levitra and Viagra just give me a super-bad headache and congested nose, and no stiffies.
    Urine test will reveal alot of information..mainly your total estrogens are going to be out of wack and excess estrogen causes insulin resistance and vice versa..Let dr do his job is best thing now and stay the course
  16. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    hardasnails

    Thanks for this info. I'll discuss liver detox and PC supplementation with Dr. Crisler.

    I eat 4 whole natural eggs a day. Wouldn't I get enough lecithin (and therefore enough phosphatidylcholine) from those?
  17. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    hardasnails

    Thanks for this info. I'll discuss liver detox and PC supplementation with Dr. Crisler.

    I eat 4 whole natural eggs a day. Wouldn't I get enough lecithin (and therefore enough phosphatidylcholine) from those?

    if for some reason you are undermethlyated you can not convert choline to phosphocholine because you lack the specific enzyme to incorporate it in the cell membrane. Or more so you may be defieincy in bile to absorb it as well. Estrogen will bind up bile acid and cause not to be released and then they store in the liver then they become caustic. I have been down this road many times before. This is dutch busters problem hes lacking Phospho choline and the reason he has low arachondonic acid is because its ripping it from the cell membrane NOT GOOD causing cell aptosis (cell death) and beginning of mutatant DNA replication..
  18. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    if for some reason you are undermethlyated you can not convert choline to phosphocholine because you lack the specific enzyme to incorporate it in the cell membrane. Or more so you may be defieincy in bile to absorb it as well. Estrogen will bind up bile acid and cause not to be released and then they store in the liver then they become caustic. I have been down this road many times before. This is dutch busters problem hes lacking Phospho choline and the reason he has low arachondonic acid is because its ripping it from the cell membrane NOT GOOD causing cell aptosis (cell death) and beginning of mutatant DNA replication..
    Any empirical way to know if I'm not releasing bile (without a blood or urine test)?
  19. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Any empirical way to know if I'm not releasing bile (without a blood or urine test)?
    Look at your crap if they are light tan then that answers your question if you get bloater after meals that could be another..i am going to start an hard core liver flush with buyterate and PC i did this once before and my hormones reguating but I did not understand why but now I do...
  20. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Look at your crap if they are light tan then that answers your question if you get bloater after meals that could be another..i am going to start an hard core liver flush with buyterate and PC i did this once before and my hormones reguating but I did not understand why but now I do...
    BINGO!

    I take fish oils daily, whole eggs, salmon every other day, and you have described EXACTLY what happens to me. In fact, today I had some salmon, carrots and celery for lunch as well as water.

    I feel very bloated.

    And you are spot on: Light tan and usually not well formed.

    Thanks. What is "buyterate"?
  21. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    BINGO!

    I take fish oils daily, whole eggs, salmon every other day, and you have described EXACTLY what happens to me. In fact, today I had some salmon, carrots and celery for lunch as well as water.

    I feel very bloated.

    And you are spot on: Light tan and usually not well formed.

    Thanks. What is "buyterate"?
    as I excepted your bile acids are being stored and causing a bile acid deficeincy due to possible excess estrogen conjugation. butyrate is the main fuel that your colon uses to help it repair after an infection and so forth. It also helps to repair leaky gut which is common assoicated with rampant bile acid. What happens is that when bile is released these stored acid which are recycled and never taken out of the body become caustic to the intestinal wall and cause silent inflammation and leaky gut. butyrate will help to flush out these violenet bile acid as well as help to flush out excessive toxins and estrogen from recirucating back into the body. Low bile out put can be caused by excessive estrogen causing congestion and thicken the bile so it can not be able to detoxify as effectively and cause a backing up in the liver where the liver has to work twice as hard but this is not shown on lab test untill it becomes really bad... Getting out in the sunlight an hour a day will also help the body detoxify as well. If i remember right the body detoxify up too 200-300 more times when exposed to sunlight..
  22. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    as I excepted your bile acids are being stored and causing a bile acid deficeincy due to possible excess estrogen conjugation. butyrate is the main fuel that your colon uses to help it repair after an infection and so forth. It also helps to repair leaky gut which is common assoicated with rampant bile acid. What happens is that when bile is released these stored acid which are recycled and never taken out of the body become caustic to the intestinal wall and cause silent inflammation and leaky gut. butyrate will help to flush out these violenet bile acid as well as help to flush out excessive toxins and estrogen from recirucating back into the body. Low bile out put can be caused by excessive estrogen causing congestion and thicken the bile so it can not be able to detoxify as effectively and cause a backing up in the liver where the liver has to work twice as hard but this is not shown on lab test untill it becomes really bad... Getting out in the sunlight an hour a day will also help the body detoxify as well. If i remember right the body detoxify up too 200-300 more times when exposed to sunlight..
    Well, when I can I go out for a 20 minute walk once or twice a day. I should probably eat lunch outside. That is when Minnesota weather permits (not today, sadly).

    You have a PM.
  23. New Member
    jaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

    Have you ever taken antidepressants? Any SSRI's?
  24. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    265
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    Have you ever taken antidepressants? Any SSRI's?
    I've taken Wellbutrin for Seasonal Affective Disorder. I've never taken an SSRI. Did have Paxil prescribed years ago when I complained of low libido. My Total T was low but that endocrinologist said it was normal and I was depressed. He prescribe Paxil, I read the side-effects list before taking it and decided to stay far away from him!
  25. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    I've taken Wellbutrin for Seasonal Affective Disorder. I've never taken an SSRI. Did have Paxil prescribed years ago when I complained of low libido. My Total T was low but that endocrinologist said it was normal and I was depressed. He prescribe Paxil, I read the side-effects list before taking it and decided to stay far away from him!
    wildfox;

    Keep on probing, post all kind events that may remotely be applicable.

    Make a rather detailed summary of your life events,
    if need be, start at the day you were conceived,
    write them down in as much detail as possible,
    give that list to Dr John.
    The more you open to him, the better chance he have in helping you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. i just have 2 share this!!!!
    By "THE TICK" in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:45 AM
  2. First time on just Test Prop...seeking advice
    By Torq in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 12:37 AM
  3. Well I Just Got My Hands On Some Igf-1
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
  4. Hey, just sayin' hi!
    By IronWinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:50 AM
  5. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in