testosterone lower then before treatment

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    N-Acetyl Cysteine

You my freind are an over methylator !! and why you have high copper levels and probably low histamines as well.

NAC will chelate out copper and zinc . This is very common in autistic childern, but first need to find the source of exposure . Do you use osomsis water for showers too? Taking a shower with copper pipes will just do as much damage as drinking it because copper gets absorbed through your skin from the water !! I think its your house is where exposure is happening or your diet.

NAC and vitamin C 1000 3 times a day will lower your copper levels as well as zinc !! YOU ARE VITAMIN C deficient..What was your last jobs over the past 10 years?

great link !

arsenicum is also high !

i only drink osmose water
    last jobs are all clean work security and gym

what is a methylator ???
    wich amout of nac need i and holong does it take to feel something ?

maybe this is my problem to when i take aminoacids i become a diffrent person full of hate.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    great link !

arsenicum is also high !

i only drink osmose water
    last jobs are all clean work security and gym

what is a methylator ???
    wich amout of nac need i and holong does it take to feel something ?

maybe this is my problem to when i take aminoacids i become a diffrent person full of hate.
    Yep your amino acid intolerant with high copper intake your protein synthesis is shut down. You said you work security is that in a nigfht club i suppose !!! HAHAHA I beleive we have found your culprit

Toxic elements in cigarette smoke

NAC you need to do 600 mgs 2-3 times a day and then get retested.

Your vitamin C levels are probably low too due to oxidation from excess copper and constant exposrure. Arsenic is also found in chicken from the feed and also found in alimunm foil or pots and pans Do you use them to cook in?

You need to identify the source and remove it and then all the supplements will work better
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Yep your amino acid intolerant with high copper intake your protein synthesis is shut down. You said you work security is that in a nigfht club i suppose !!! HAHAHA I beleive we have found your culprit

Toxic elements in cigarette smoke
    ll kinds of work also night life

but i think my main problem is pipeline all my life i drink lost of pipeline water

i don't smoke or drink alcohol

before i could drink and feel nothing no 1 glas wine and i am

i go cut the multi vitamin with copper

i go find nac

i think you have found one of my problems that is along time with me. maybe thats is the backbone of all my problems.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    ll kinds of work also night life

but i think my main problem is pipeline all my life i drink lost of pipeline water

i don't smoke or drink alcohol

before i could drink and feel nothing no 1 glas wine and i am

i go cut the multi vitamin with copper

i go find nac

i think you have found one of my problems that is along time with me. maybe thats is the backbone of all my problems.
    Don;t worry bud its easy to correct. its not you smoking but being exposed to second hand smoke for a long time could have been the cause plus exposure to your copper pipes in your house. Chelating will take only 3 months and then alot of your problems could be corrected and body will rebalance it self if not then HRT is always available. Stopping the multivitamin and copper based foods will definitely be a bigg thing. You are probably iron deficient as well and that would explain why thyroid is not working and getting hyper symptoms when you increased..

excessive copper leads to iron, molydbenum, manganese defciency and ypu probably had symptoms of schizophrenia as well because most of them have elevated copper levels.

This will help you to understand mineral balances of copper
    but source of your problem is arsenic and copper over load

Chromium Copper DRI/RDA, negative health/side effects, overdose, toxicity, nutritional requirements

article on chelation of copper
    CANCER RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF WEST TENNESSEE

If you nip this in the ass now then you will not have any of the cardiovascular problems associated later on in life mainly atherosclorisis

Histapenia – Copper Excess

Histapenia (hista-: histamine; -penia: deficiency of) is a shortage of histamine in the body. Histamine is an important brain chemical involved in many reactions. It has been found that 50% of patients classified as "schizophrenic" have low histamine levels in the blood and it rises to normal as they improve.

These same patients are found to have high copper levels. Elevated copper decreases blood histamine. Excess copper is linked with psychosis.

According to Pfeiffer, people with histapenia tend to have classic signs, including canker sores, difficult orgasm with sex, no headaches or allergies, heavy growth of body hair, ideas of grandeur, undue suspicion of people, racing thoughts, the feeling that someone controls one’s mind, seeing or hearing things abnormally, ringing in the ears, and others.

have dr check whoe white blood histmaines. Did you take multivitamin and then take blood tests ?

Yep wine contains histamines and your body is low on it and it is like WOW I like this LOL so it is like a shock to your system.

Copper Toxicity
    TPCN - How Copper Affects Your Health - The Shocking Truth!

5. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Don;t worry bud its easy to correct. its not you smoking but being exposed to second hand smoke for a long time could have been the cause plus exposure to your copper pipes in your house. Chelating will take only 3 months and then alot of your problems could be corrected and body will rebalance it self if not then HRT is always available. Stopping the multivitamin and copper based foods will definitely be a bigg thing. You are probably iron deficient as well and that would explain why thyroid is not working and getting hyper symptoms when you increased..

excessive copper leads to iron, molydbenum, manganese defciency and ypu probably had symptoms of schizophrenia as well because most of them have elevated copper levels.

This will help you to understand mineral balances of copper
    but source of your problem is arsenic and copper over load

Chromium Copper DRI/RDA, negative health/side effects, overdose, toxicity, nutritional requirements

article on chelation of copper
    CANCER RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF WEST TENNESSEE

If you nip this in the ass now then you will not have any of the cardiovascular problems associated later on in life mainly atherosclorisis

Histapenia Copper Excess

Histapenia (hista-: histamine; -penia: deficiency of) is a shortage of histamine in the body. Histamine is an important brain chemical involved in many reactions. It has been found that 50% of patients classified as "schizophrenic" have low histamine levels in the blood and it rises to normal as they improve.

These same patients are found to have high copper levels. Elevated copper decreases blood histamine. Excess copper is linked with psychosis.

According to Pfeiffer, people with histapenia tend to have classic signs, including canker sores, difficult orgasm with sex, no headaches or allergies, heavy growth of body hair, ideas of grandeur, undue suspicion of people, racing thoughts, the feeling that someone controls ones mind, seeing or hearing things abnormally, ringing in the ears, and others.

have dr check whoe white blood histmaines. Did you take multivitamin and then take blood tests ?

Yep wine contains histamines and your body is low on it and it is like WOW I like this LOL so it is like a shock to your system.

Copper Toxicity
    TPCN - How Copper Affects Your Health - The Shocking Truth!

most of the side you i don't have.

is this problem also why my jodium/iode is high ?

histamine i dont' know the word in dutch

celvolume mcv is low

nac is orderd from the UK i hope to have this friday/saterday

and there was none vitamin or anything taken before bloodtest.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    most of the side you i don't have.

is this problem also why my jodium/iode is high ?

histamine i dont' know the word in dutch

celvolume mcv is low

nac is orderd from the UK i hope to have this friday/saterday

and there was none vitamin or anything taken before bloodtest.
    Well as i was right again..you are iron deficeinct severly !! if not then iron may not be being tranpsorted and ultilized and may be building up. Check serum ferritin

eMedicine - Iron Deficiency Anemia : Article by Marcel E Conrad, MD

Now iron deficiency is kind of the prototype of a microcytic hypochromic anemia, but it’s important to remember that there are a number of other causes of microcytosis and to keep this differential diagnosis in mind; the anemia of inflammation can be associated with a mild decrease in the hemoglobin and a mild decrease in the MCV, which ranges in the lower limit of normal to the upper limit of being abnormal. Thalassemia minor and thalassemia major, beta thalassemia major and beta thalassemia minor, are both associated with microcytosis.

You need to get liver bile moving so it can help detoxify the liver milk thistle, dandilion root will all help with this. Reason your thyroid is wacked is because of lipid perioxdation from the copper in the liver (excessive free radicals floating around ) - BAD NEWS !!

7. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Well as i was right again..you are iron deficeinct severly !! if not then iron may not be being tranpsorted and ultilized and may be building up. Check serum ferritin

eMedicine - Iron Deficiency Anemia : Article by Marcel E Conrad, MD

Now iron deficiency is kind of the prototype of a microcytic hypochromic anemia, but its important to remember that there are a number of other causes of microcytosis and to keep this differential diagnosis in mind; the anemia of inflammation can be associated with a mild decrease in the hemoglobin and a mild decrease in the MCV, which ranges in the lower limit of normal to the upper limit of being abnormal. Thalassemia minor and thalassemia major, beta thalassemia major and beta thalassemia minor, are both associated with microcytosis.
    i am taking ferritin !

because of low blood volume

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    i am taking ferritin !

because of low blood volume
    Your taking an iron supplements then LOL extra iron will also help to lower copper, zinc as well. You are headed in right directions. Be careful when taking iron near thyroid 4 hour seperation is needed..Would explain your hyperthryoid symptoms during increase dosages. Getting ferritin back up will drive thyroid to the receptor site as also cortisol as well. The low ferritin would explain why you are having excessive adrenal symptoms in the blood but not in the tissue, iron is needed to tranpsort cortisol to the cell.. Correct the ferritin lower copy you be good as new !!

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Your taking an iron supplements then LOL extra iron will also help to lower copper, zinc as well. You are headed in right directions. Be careful when taking iron near thyroid 4 hour seperation is needed..
    thanks for your help !

this was a learning day !

i go talk about this with my doc in belgium ..

she is very openminded to all kinds of polution.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    thanks for your help !

this was a learning day !

i go talk about this with my doc in belgium ..

she is very openminded to all kinds of polution.
    Does it make sense now?
    You need to lower copper sources (diet/ check water content for copper), job at night time. walk out side more and get fresh air if you have too

take 500 mgs c every time you take your ferritin it will increase absorption.
    NAC, r-ALA, milk thistle, vitamin C, iron, sulfur foods will reduce copper and zinc..

EGGS raw organic eggs are high in sulfur but add in 500 mcg molybdenum to help metabolize the sulfur or it could make u worse..

11. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Does it make sense now?
    You need to lower copper sources (diet/ check water content for copper), job at night time. walk out side more and get fresh air if you have too

take 500 mgs c every time you take your ferritin it will increase absorption.
    NAC, r-ALA, milk thistle, vitamin C, iron, sulfur foods will reduce copper and zinc..

EGGS raw organic eggs are high in sulfur but add in 500 mcg molybdenum to help metabolize the sulfur or it could make u worse..
    i orderd nac ala

milk thisle i have used a couple of time with none result bad or good

back in 1997 when i had pfiefer i took a lot of vit C because this helped me to get more energy 2-3 years a go a doc said stop everthing you take,

last night i took 1000mg vit c i had to pi 15 times !
    there is some reaction on the vit c.

is there a website that i can see food where is copper or not ?

12. Copper Toxicity

Excessive copper will retain urine !!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Copper Toxicity

Excessive copper will retain urine !!
    is it posible to have metal toxcity and still liver value 's are good ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    is it posible to have metal toxcity and still liver value 's are good ?
    YEP run a liver detoxification challenge test.
    My liver enzymes are perfect at rest give it a toxins and pathways get all clogged up ..

15. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    YEP run a liver detoxification challenge test.
    My liver enzymes are perfect at rest give it a toxins and pathways get all clogged up ..
    you have the same problem ???

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    you have the same problem ???

Yep low gluthione levels
    Detoxication pathway 2 is over loaded

17. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Yep low gluthione levels
    Detoxication pathway 2 is over loaded
    your have just started the treatment ?

and do you feel any results yet ?

gluthione levels can these test in blood ?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    your have just started the treatment ?

and do you feel any results yet ?

gluthione levels can these test in blood ?
    I am still waiting to get blood test back to see where my copper and iron, zinc levels are at as well as estrodial, test and free test, homocysteine. Then i will have a good idea where I stand with things. I think my estrogen is too low and not allowing copper to be absorbed properly. but tommorrow then should be here. Because copper defiency and excess symtpoms are identical and makes it hard to distinguish. If you had homocystein levels checked it would probably show an imbalnace of either high or low..

19. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I am still waiting to get blood test back to see where my copper and iron, zinc levels are at as well as estrodial, test and free test, homocysteine. Then i will have a good idea where I stand with things. I think my estrogen is too low and not allowing copper to be absorbed properly. but tommorrow then should be here. Because copper defiency and excess symtpoms are identical and makes it hard to distinguish. If you had homocystein levels checked it would probably show an imbalnace of either high or low..
    you may have my copper

when i am at home i go look at last blood and urine tests and old ones.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    you may have my copper

when i am at home i go look at last blood and urine tests and old ones.

Well yours is releasing mine is bounded and bulit up in the tissue and not releasing for some reason or it may be releasing and i just do not know it yet.

I had low copper serum and tried supplementing for 1 month at 5 mgs and it did not budge...

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Well yours is releasing mine is bounded and bulit up in the tissue and not releasing for some reason or it may be releasing and i just do not know it yet.

I had low copper serum and tried supplementing for 1 month at 5 mgs and it did not budge...
    that is also not good !

my levels are in urine measeurd

i found a couple of links in dutch they talk about taking:

b6 pyroc....
    foliumacid
    b12 3000mcg country lif

in best forms will balance the system again when there is low levels

22. i dont have bllodtest for homcysten only

monocysten 11 2--10 to high

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    i dont have bllodtest for homcysten only

monocysten 11 2--10 to high
    add this tis your list
    Homocysteine
    Hematocrit
    C-reactive protein (high-sensitivity)
    Fibrinogen
    Bilirubin
    Ferritin

24. went to the doc today..

she says you have a strange problem but we gonna find it !

monday i have to go for next bloodtest for a lot of things.

and i may start ala nac and legalon to try..

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    went to the doc today..

she says you have a strange problem but we gonna find it !

monday i have to go for next bloodtest for a lot of things.

and i may start ala nac and legalon to try..
    check all jansz said before add uric acid too since monocystein may be relation ship to homosysteine or you may have meant monocytes which deals with immune system.

Uric acid: A new look at an old risk marker for cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes mellitus: The urate redox shuttle

26. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    check all jansz said before add uric acid too since monocystein may be relation ship to homosysteine or you may have meant monocytes which deals with immune system.

Uric acid: A new look at an old risk marker for cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes mellitus: The urate redox shuttle
    i let that test to.

i have to find a lab that does amnioacid profil because i read the book building the perfect beast and tolked about that with my doc and she has heard that before
    because i have a problem when i take aminoacdis she want to see the testresults.

the other bloodwork i have to travel 200km because other labs she does not trust

27. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    i let that test to.

i have to find a lab that does amnioacid profil because i read the book building the perfect beast and tolked about that with my doc and she has heard that before
    because i have a problem when i take aminoacdis she want to see the testresults.

the other bloodwork i have to travel 200km because other labs she does not trust

You are very fortunate to have such a compassionate dr. I think you are amino acid intolerant for some reason and ;lack of proper digestive enyzme will do that.

i think this can help you out with lab this is one I used

The Great Plains Laboratory ist Ihr Zentrum fur Untersuchungstests und Analyse fur Autismus, tiefgreifende Entwicklungsstorungen (PDD) und fur ahnliche und verwandte Storungen.

or it may be this one LOL I get germany and dutch missed up but i figure I give them both. I know how people are proud of there nationality

De Test van het autisme - Test voor Autisme, Doordringende Ontwikkelingswanorde (PDD), autisme-als syndroom en het Autistische verwante testen van de Wanorde.

This test will answer your copper question
    The Great Plains Laboratory ist Ihr Zentrum fur Untersuchungstests und Analyse fur Autismus, tiefgreifende Entwicklungsstorungen (PDD) und fur ahnliche und verwandte Storungen.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    You are very fortunate to have such a compassionate dr. I think you are amino acid intolerant for some reason and ;lack of proper digestive enyzme will do that.

i think this can help you out with lab this is one I used

or it may be this one LOL I get germany and dutch missed up but i figure I give them both. I know how people are proud of there nationality

De Test van het autisme - Test voor Autisme, Doordringende Ontwikkelingswanorde (PDD), autisme-als syndroom en het Autistische verwante testen van de Wanorde.

This test will answer your copper question

i have found one in Holland.

i also start with 100 mg q10 and 5 mg nadh works for some people without energy..

also got my thyroid-s they say its is stronger then the powder version sold here.(more T3)

for now i only feel
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Increased testosterone, lowered cortisol.
    By futurepilot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:04 PM
  2. Having better gains and a diffrent viewpoint then before.
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 05:16 AM
  4. Testosterone Rises with Treatment for ED
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:06 PM