re starting TRT after failed restart ...feel goods and bad 3rd shot in

1. re starting TRT after failed restart ...feel goods and bad 3rd shot in

Hi fellas,

So after 5 months couldnt get past 12.9 nmol so ive gone back on EOD shots of test e a week ago...starting sml at 15mgs every 2nd day but I only want to get to around 20 nmol which is 600 USA scale....i felt great after my first shot energy wise and in general and confidence ...my body is coming back too after a week on and some good workouts but today after shot 3 ive crashed in the afternoon and feel malaise and nautious and just sh#t with no energy.....I assume this is just my body readjusting to the test again ? anyone else had this ?

Thx ...

2. Wait, pct didnt work out?
    •   

3. was on trt 2 yrs and am 40..nope

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tank77 View Post
    Hi fellas,

So after 5 months couldnt get past 12.9 nmol so ive gone back on EOD shots of test e a week ago...starting sml at 15mgs every 2nd day but I only want to get to around 20 nmol which is 600 USA scale....i felt great after my first shot energy wise and in general and confidence ...my body is coming back too after a week on and some good workouts but today after shot 3 ive crashed in the afternoon and feel malaise and nautious and just sh#t with no energy.....I assume this is just my body readjusting to the test again ? anyone else had this ?

Thx ...
    There's no way you felt anything the first week except maybe a placebo effect... Give it a couple months before you judge it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tank77 View Post
    was on trt 2 yrs and am 40..nope
    They say you always come back. Even if it takes over a year in some cases.
    •   

6. certainly feel alot better energy wise until the dreaded test flu hit me ...thats what it is ! simply my body readjusting to the test again and immune systems and hormones balancing ....no matter what I did I couldnt get to over 14 mnol . I feel like total arse so was confused as to why but i figured it out ..thx

7. Are you self medicating or using pharm grade testosterone?
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

8. Pharma Dr prescribed...btw Im starting to feel better into my 3rd week ! was simply my body adjusting again to a foreign substance
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Started TRT why do i need dhea and pregnolone??
    By vidapreta in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 04:33 PM
  2. Phera cycle ... good and bad...
    By thunderdome in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:16 PM
  3. Whats really good and bad?
    By SrT4u2Nv in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 9