TD test cream doseage ?

Tank77

Awards
Hi guys,

So I went from injections to test cream as got over daily injections to control my estrogen and bloatedness....its been 6 wks and its worked BUT my test has dropped from 26 to 13 ! Aussie range is 8-30 ....my estrogen is 79 as was 130 which is the upper range ...ive got a sinus infection I can shake for weeks now and dont feel very motivated atm so I assume its hormone related. Im on 1 pump in the morning of 10 % cream....Im going to 2 pumps today but not sure how to space it out and 2 pumps in the morning is alot of cream to spread and it might give me anxiety doubling the dose so dramatically in 1 hit as im prone to this side effect of test .

Thx !

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

So I went from injections to test cream as got over daily injections to control my estrogen and bloatedness....its been 6 wks and its worked BUT my test has dropped from 26 to 13 ! Aussie range is 8-30 ....my estrogen is 79 as was 130 which is the upper range ...ive got a sinus infection I can shake for weeks now and dont feel very motivated atm so I assume its hormone related. Im on 1 pump in the morning of 10 % cream....Im going to 2 pumps today but not sure how to space it out and 2 pumps in the morning is alot of cream to spread and it might give me anxiety doubling the dose so dramatically in 1 hit as im prone to this side effect of test .

Thx !
How much test were you injecting per week? If I read your post correctly, you were injecting daily? If so, how many mgs were you injecting per day?

Tank77

Awards
14 -15 mgs ....Im now using 1 pump am 1 pump pm of the 10% cream to see how I feel and do on it, had some anxiety so far :( but manageable

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are not medically trained to make that decision Even in TRT levels may fluctuate when there are other factors involved. The numbers posted mean little with out knowing other markers such as shbg, thyroid or adrenal functions. Basing your symptoms on hormones when there are
other medical issues involved is not practicing good medicine. Older people get infections all the time having much lower testosterone and recovery just fine. I think your putting eggs in one basket, and need to look to the bigger picture. Fluctuations in levels in numerous cases is a symptom not a causation.

Tank77

Awards
Ironically Matrix I am more privy to TRT and my body than my expert Dr whos led me down some shady paths which thank God I adjusted not gone with his cookie cutter randomised protocols! And hes the foremost expert and one of a handful that will prescribe TRT in Australia and charged $200 a visit for a 2 min consult where Ive had to do all the ground work and suggest ways to fix my issues ;) so to ans and alleviate your concerns about my unmedically trained background my SHBG is 25 which is an all time high as im usually 19 to 20 on shots even dailies ...all other markers are normal and within range ...Ive also never had to donate blood in my 2 yrs on trt and haemocratit has been very healthy. Now from my research since my E has dropped form 120 to 79 on his crappy 1 pump a day of cream is why my immune system is compromised currently so once I get my E up and test past a 70 yr olds and back in the mid 20s ( 8-30 range here ) I will be fighting fit again mate. Funny how I asked a simple question but didnt get a simgle answer regarding peoples cream experiences or dosing lol...its OK Ive found that guys do great on 2 pumps a day of the 10% cream so Ive been doing that for the past 4 days and apart from some anxiety ( cortisol rise I assume and adjustment to more test ) Im feeling OK and hope that I have finally cracked my TRT regime once and for all ( no bloody thx to my Dr ;) )