1-Andro and Epiandrosterone Cycle with pics

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. 1-Andro and Epiandrosterone Cycle with pics

Hey Guys

Started my second cycle ever yesterday. Ran my first cycle a couple months back it was a 1-andro and 4-andro cycle. Noticed some great gains and PRs. Went from about 172 to roughly 190 with not too much fat gain. Kind of slacked the past two months, and now I'm shooting for a solid recomp. Sitting at 188 and would like to remain about the same weight, while cutting fat and keep/gaining muscle.

I decided for my goals, I will be running a 1-andro and epiandrosterone cycle. I purchased Super Mandro and Anabolic Trinity. I will be taking the Super Mandro 3 times daily spread out throughout the day, and the Anabolic Trinity one time preworkout. I have enough for an 8 week cycle, which I will run Shield for a cycle support. Post cycle I have PCT 3x and DMAA which are both VL brand. Will continue with the basics too, multi, creatine, preworkout, protein, glucosamine, and glutamine.

Previous PRs (Might not currently be there)
    Bench: 285
    Squat:335
    Dead:365

Squat and deads I know I have a lot of opportunity, feel like form and the mental battle are what really are holding me back.

Here's some starter pics, I'll try and update the pics and how I'm feeling weekly, I won't be doing a daily workout log.

Any feedback/suggestions are appreciated!

Name:  IMG_0009.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  254.1 KBName:  IMG_0010.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  260.4 KBName:  IMG_0011.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  76.6 KBName:  IMG_0012.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  298.7 KBName:  IMG_0016.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  52.1 KB

2. Subbed
    •   

3. 1-Andro and Epiandrosterone Cycle with pics

In for this. Two solid products for sure. Also sent you a pm about pct.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

4. U have a serm for PCT?

5. No, I might look into it though
    •   

6. I would definitely recommend getting a serm.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Benefits of a serm?

8. Think about it like an extension to your cycle plus any bit of suppression you might get from the andros which I doubt there is much, also one will keep your estrogen in check a little more then just coming off cold turkey. I would use one for 3 to 4 weeks.. Nolvadex/Tamoxifen 20mg for 2 weeks, 10mg the last 1 or 2.. Looking forward to this log, I ran 1andro and 4andro one time with good results

9. Awesome! Great info. Should I run my PCT and DMAA with it too? Or are they basically garbage

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Awesome! Great info. Should I run my PCT and DMAA with it too? Or are they basically garbage
    You can run both of those along side your serm.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

11. Cool thanks guys! FYI Wednesday will be the day I upload new pictures and give a brief weekly recap

12. Tips for actually growing traps would be appreciated too hahahah

13. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Tips for actually growing traps would be appreciated too hahahah
    There is actually a little article with videos foot better shoulder and trap work I thin covers it all, just throw one or the other in the search box ill see if I can't find it and post the link for you. I love bent over lateral raises sets of 15 with lighter dumbbells, cable face pulls with rope, prone incline bench upright rows stopping 3/4ths short of letting your arms hang for a finisher. Upright rows with barbells.. There s s some good ones for burning the traps, just remember just cause your going light for 15s your not a *****, your working muscles that aren't hit with regular basic routines.

14. Hey Guys

Thought I would give a little more background info and Reid description of my training.

I'm 25, I've been lifting since 2011. Been naturally bulking and cutting yearly. Lean for me is around 167 10%, and most I've ever weighed 198. This past February was the first time I ever took something that couldn't be purchased at a major supplement store. The 1-andro 4-andro stack was nice! All major lifts went up 20lbs roughly, and weight went up about 15ish pounds. Hoping I don't get addicted to the pro hormone life, just want to get to that point where I feel like I have decent size and am lean enough. I think 180ish around 10-12% would be ideal.

Current training
    I have a 5 day split, and don't really take rest days unless needed, or my schedule doesn't fit. I enjoy going to the gym, and hate to rest. I do work 10 hour days and have an hour commute each way, so some days can be challenging.

Chest
    Flat barbell bench press 5x5
    Incline dumbbell 6-8 reps x3
    Flat flys 6-8 reps x3
    Weighted dips 8-10 reps x3
    Super set upward cable flys and downward cable flys for burnout

Back
    Deadlifts 5x5
    Supine barbell row 6-8 reps x5
    Lat pull downs 8-10 reps x3
    Seated cable row 8-10 x3
    Straight arm pull down with rope 8-10 x3
    Pull-ups to failure

Biceps and triceps
    Superset dumbbell curl and skull crushers 8-10 x3
    Superset barbell curl and overhead triceps press 8-10 x3
    Triceps push down 8-10 x3
    Single arm cable curls 8-10 x3
    And then kind of whatever else I'm feeling

Shoulders
    Overhead barbell press 5x5
    Upright barbell row 8-10 x3
    Dumbbell lateral raised 8-10 x3
    Facepulls with rope 8-10 x3
    Shrug variation depending on day 8-10 x3
    Once again whatever else I'm feeling

Legs
    Leg press 8-10 x5
    Barbell squats 8-10 x5
    Leg extensions leg curl machine superset 8-10 x3
    Abductor machine 8-10x3
    Adductor machine 8-10x3

Alternate abs and cardio each day

Any recommendations/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Diet so far has been relatively clean. High protein, lower carb is my plan. Not counting anything really just aware of protein in each meal.

Today is day 5 and I've noticed some good drive and focus in the gym so far, most likely placebo/excitement from the supplements. Lifts have been good, besides today. Hit chest but numbers were down, but still got a good pump. I played 18 this morning and it actually drained me, so relating that to my crappy lift.

If you guys have any questions or anything at all, please shoot them my way.

New pictures on Wednesday

15. Awesome workouts, and keep pushing Brother!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Tips for actually growing traps would be appreciated too hahahah
    Farmers walks.

17. Name:  IMG_0028.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  352.0 KBName:  IMG_0029.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  188.0 KBName:  IMG_0031.jpg
Size:  68.7 KBName:  IMG_0032.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  313.4 KBName:  IMG_0033.jpg
Size:  232.3 KB

Tried to take the same pictures, but not always the easiest thing haha

18. Lloks hood. I do think the volume is too much for your goals though. If I read it correctly you're looking to recomp while adding a good amount of mass. It'll take a mountain of calorues and a lot of rest to recover from the workout frequency and the heavy work schedule. Just a thought. Solid progress though. Someone correct me if Im wrong but arent those kinda wet compounds, too?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Name:  IMG_0028.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  352.0 KBName:  IMG_0029.jpg
Size:  188.0 KBName:  IMG_0031.jpg
Size:  68.7 KBName:  IMG_0032.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  313.4 KBName:  IMG_0033.jpg
Size:  232.3 KB

Tried to take the same pictures, but not always the easiest thing haha
    your body looks bit different it's probably extra muscle pump from ph, 8 weeks it's not enough for " solid recomp" with your current shape I would adjust diet and turn this cycle in aggressive cutting cycle, you will be way better in long term.....

20. I wouldn't be against focusing on a cut and attempting to maintain weight. My goal isn't necessarily to lose fat and gain mass, more so to lose fat and maintain current size

21. i'll follow your journey. keep up the good work

22. Indeed I'm interested in following along. Good job thus far
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

23. Thanks for the follow and support guys! I have been extremely focused in the gym lately, loving it! The cardio motivation still isn't quite there hahaha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 225 to 203 and still going/ with pics
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 01:42 PM
  2. Test e and dbol cycle with pre-existing gyno
    By ThePrince14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. Test E, and Adex cycle, with a question
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:31 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:55 PM
  5. Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:09 PM