Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Name:  IMG_0173.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  259.8 KB Name:  IMG_0174.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  1.69 MBName:  IMG_0175.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  143.9 KB

Definitely starting to notice more definition, major changes from original pictures. I'm in a great routine right now. Work, gym, sleep haha diet has been good, just all high protein, lower carb not really counting anything. Have not done a ton of cardio, probably would have more drastic results if I did

2. Ordered my Nolva and arimidex. Is 20mg enough nolva for the first two weeks or should I go higher? Dosage for arimidex??? Also what can I expect to my body physique during pct. still 3 weeks of cycle left
    •   

3. Nolva should be a 40/20/20/20 and i believe adex sbould be 12.5mg eod

4. Thank you! Now these are both liquid forms, never taken anything like that before. Any tricks to the trade?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Thank you! Now these are both liquid forms, never taken anything like that before. Any tricks to the trade?
    I use a dropper I get from Wal-Mart pharmacy to measure them. Also double check your arimadex dosage 12.5 eod I'm almost positive is a aromasin... I'll let someone chime in on that
    •   

6. Yes sounds more like Aromasin/Exemestane no Arimidex/Anastrozolo
    Which is better I think anyways! cause aromasins mechanism of action doesn't allow for the rebound effect like adex and letro do.. I live by aromasin
    12.5 should be more then enough every other day, and nolva I would do 40 only for a week cause your not running a serious cycle so 20mg for 2-3 weeks is honestly a good enough schedule but to be extra sure maybe do 40/20/20/10
    Il bet by your 3rd week youll more then likely already be recovered.. and looking great man, getting that definition nicely!

7. Well I purchased arimidex not aromasin, is this okay?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Well I purchased arimidex not aromasin, is this okay?
    its cool but your barely gonna need 2mg prob less.

9. Okay every other day still?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Okay every other day still?
    Standard armidex dosage would be 0.25 mg EOD.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx12 View Post
    Standard armidex dosage would be 0.25 mg EOD.
    Your right wasn't thinking about it I uually only mess with exem or letro.. I think .25 eod and see how that goes, if you feel any estrogen related sides bump it to .5 you can even do that the last 10 days of your cycle ramp it up to .50 to bring out as much definition as possible if your looking for that leaner physique, then drop it back down to .25 or pct

12. Let me ask this OP... how are you feeling gyno wise? Have you had any bloods done

13. No gyno symptoms really. Libido is down and have some acne but that's about it

14. Stepped on the scale at 186 today, so down a couple of pounds, I don't hate it but I don't love it. There's some more definition there for sure, so just need to keep making progress

15. Name:  IMG_0222.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  1.64 MBName:  IMG_0223.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  1.61 MBName:  IMG_0224.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  1.56 MB

Here are some side by side same pose shots. I'm really not blown away by any means, but there's definitely a difference! Beginning weight about 190 and as mentioned before today was about 186. Strength is up from beginning also. July 5th to today

16. Your shoulders grew very nicely
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

17. Looking good man! Lot more definition arms and shoulders coming together nicely. Keep up the hard work

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Your shoulders grew very nicely
    That was actually one of the first things I noticed as well.

OP - The problem with the gain game is that you're never really satisfied. I was a chubby kid my whole life and finally lost a lot of weight 4 years ago, no matter what though I still have that "chubby kid syndrome" and can never really see and appreciate the hard work that's apparent.

You said "I don't love it, I don't hate it" and that you weren't really blown away, but did notice a difference. Well, honestly man 1. You did great, and 2. your results are pretty on par with what you took.

1-andro builds the mass, but the epi is more for muscle density and leaning out in addition to being your base for that cycle. So I'm saying, if you were looking to get huge or notice a massive muscle increase, that isn't necessarily the best stack. More like recomp which it looks like you did very well.

You definitely leaned out a bit AND put on muscle, plus as you've noted, strength. Can't really ask for much more unless you start hitting the heavy AAS instead of the PH's.

Cheers

19. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    That was actually one of the first things I noticed as well.

OP - The problem with the gain game is that you're never really satisfied. I was a chubby kid my whole life and finally lost a lot of weight 4 years ago, no matter what though I still have that "chubby kid syndrome" and can never really see and appreciate the hard work that's apparent.

You said "I don't love it, I don't hate it" and that you weren't really blown away, but did notice a difference. Well, honestly man 1. You did great, and 2. your results are pretty on par with what you took.

1-andro builds the mass, but the epi is more for muscle density and leaning out in addition to being your base for that cycle. So I'm saying, if you were looking to get huge or notice a massive muscle increase, that isn't necessarily the best stack. More like recomp which it looks like you did very well.

You definitely leaned out a bit AND put on muscle, plus as you've noted, strength. Can't really ask for much more unless you start hitting the heavy AAS instead of the PH's.

Cheers
    Thanks! You're probably right about the never being content, that's probably my mentality with lifting in general. Once you hit one goal, you're not impressed anymore, just onto the next one! Thanks for your point of view on it! Couple weeks left, need to finish strong!

20. @Gclapp92, Nice Progression!

21. So two and half weeks left of the cycle, I think I'm going to add some hiit cardio in to help me lean out a little more. Nothing too serious, run 1 walk 1 or something to that extent for a mile or two. Hoping I keep the weight and just drop fat, but we'll see!

22. Name:  IMG_0244.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  100.3 KBName:  IMG_0242.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  1.34 MBName:  IMG_0241.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  386.9 KB

Wednesday morning pictures! Just need to keep grinding!

23. Looking good man keep after it that work is paying off.... if you get some time jump in and follow my halo log I got going
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 225 to 203 and still going/ with pics
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Test e and dbol cycle with pre-existing gyno
    By ThePrince14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 02:48 PM
  3. Test E, and Adex cycle, with a question
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:55 PM
  5. Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 06:09 PM