mk677

takeahnase

takeahnase

Awards
Hey guys I just received my mk677 from a brand called Medals Research. I heard mk677 was supposed to taste disgusting and this kinda doesn't. Just wondering if that means its bunk? Anyone know a really reliable brand for mk677 since it's the one sarm I'm really interesting in running long term.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
MK-677 isn't a SARM. And this is the TRT forum.

takeahnase

takeahnase

Awards
I know it isn't a sarm but it's always classified as a sarm. why is the forum called anti aging medicine instead of TRT?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Usually it's in alcohol is why it tastes bad. It's usually sold by sarms Chem sites. It's classified as a growth hormone secretagogue. I paid $200 for mine from sarms x and it made me crazy hungry and sense of well being. Had to stop it cause I got too big (fat/muscle) haha. My stomach would start grumbling and be an empty pit 30 min after taking. Would just crush food.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just received my mk677 from a brand called Medals Research. I heard mk677 was supposed to taste disgusting and this kinda doesn't. Just wondering if that means its bunk? Anyone know a really reliable brand for mk677 since it's the one sarm I'm really interesting in running long term.
I don't care for Medals Research, everything seems weak.

Musclemayham

Awards
You should make a log for this. There isn't much information about this company and their products.

takeahnase

takeahnase

Awards
I'd go with another brand...I'm not a scientist or know **** about how to test if it's legit but I can definitely say it feels completely bunk compared to the others I tried which were enhanced athlete and americanpeptide. Don't really get hungry at all but when I tried it from the other companies I did.

blackers

Awards
I use Elite mk677, 10mg caps, 2x per day. I started on 1 cap per day and overnight my issues with fatigue in the gym were massively improved. 6 weeks in still the same. I had some issues with bloating which have been improved with upping my intake of green tea and cruciferous veggies. Brain fog improved too. Love it tbh.

Twistdenigma

Awards
I'd go with another brand...I'm not a scientist or know **** about how to test if it's legit but I can definitely say it feels completely bunk compared to the others I tried which were enhanced athlete and americanpeptide. Don't really get hungry at all but when I tried it from the other companies I did.
I don't know if you're using a liquid or powder, but I can tell yoh that the powder is among the worst I've ever tasted. Outside of Clomid, it's so bitter my wife won't kiss me after I slug it down.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. I thought mk677 was bad until I ordered clomid from the same chem site. Wow its horrendous

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So anyone run a log, post an actual update? I just got two bottles, MK-677 and Osta, would like to know if I should return or not.

Dang looks like I have to return more bottles. It's a shame if they live upto their website MedalsResearch dot com with the 'german made raws' and testing, etc. Should be a good source.

Back to Olympus UK it seems. Or Focused Nutrition Elite.