HRT Cost

ktrop251

Awards
I'm just curious here, someone I know had some blood work done. All hormones were tested and in the normal range except testosterone. Test level was at 177. The doctor said HRT could help. I was just curious, what is the cost? Would he be better off going through an HRT clinic? Or does a family physician work just as well? He's heard it can get pricey. Thanks for any and all info!

Mark46

Awards
I go to my family doc n my insurance pays most of mine I pay a 30 copy at doc for visit n blood work n my script is 38 for test 70 for HCG n 4 dollars for estrogen blocker " arimadex"

ktrop251

Awards
I go to my family doc n my insurance pays most of mine I pay a 30 copy at doc for visit n blood work n my script is 38 for test 70 for HCG n 4 dollars for estrogen blocker " arimadex"
How often do you pay that? If it's monthly that's actually cheaper than I have heard. I heard somewhere around 100 a month for test and arimadex. I know some doctors allow you to do your own injections which seems like it might be more cost effective. The doctor actually said he's start with androgel and once that didn't work (which I don't believe it would) he'd then switch over to injections.

Oh how insurances are different too. I'm sure some would cover it and some would not. Just trying to get a ballpark figure because once you're on, you might as well stay on it. No sense in "cycling" at an hrt dose. Especially with access to hcg.

Mark46

Awards
I do my own injections one 10 ml vile last me 10 weeks HCG is monthly n doc visits r every 8 to 12 weeks most insurance covers it

Mark46

Awards
My script is .625 test .500 HCG and eblock one pile on shot day then one 3 days later

ktrop251

Awards
That doesn't sound too awful. Much cheaper than trying to combat it with test boosters or underground sources. Plus you know what you're getting. Thank you for the information, I appreciate it!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesn't sound too awful. Much cheaper than trying to combat it with test boosters or underground sources. Plus you know what you're getting. Thank you for the information, I appreciate it!
I'm on TRT and it's been life changing. For great sites to research, check out ExcelMale and PeakTestosterone dot com. Tons of answers to your questions.