Arimidex as needed?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone just take Arimidex when they feel the e2 anxiety symptoms coming on? Is it ok to take it this way? I thought instead of keeping e2 low and risking getting too low, maybe I should just dose based on how I feel. Good or bad idea?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you feel "symptoms" do you have data/evidence that your E2 is actually elevated?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
When you feel "symptoms" do you have data/evidence that your E2 is actually elevated?
Yeah, it doesn't go up dramatically, but I definitely notice a big difference between say 20 and 30. Within a day of injection, it goes up to around 30, and before next injection it's around 18. I'm pretty sensitive to it for some reason, gives me bad anxiety.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How much and how frequent are your injections?
50mg twice/week. It's so weird, I injected this morning at 7am, I felt great at 12pm, and at 1pm I'm starting to feel a little anxiety creeping up.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is weird. IMHO if you're not out of range then treat the anxiety and not the E2. Have you tried evening/bedtime injections.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That is weird. IMHO if you're not out of range then treat the anxiety and not the E2. Have you tried evening/bedtime injections.
Yup, I've tried injecting at night and it works pretty well as far as less anxiety, but the rush of energy keeps me awake most of the night so I started morning injections again. I used to fall asleep within an hour of injection, almost like taking sleeping medication, but it doesn't really happen often anymore. I'm just weird man lol My body reacts to substances in strange ways, not sure why.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Test to find out as symptoms can cross over to multiple areas.