TRT Exit plan/ Gel Cycling?

Brolz

Awards
Thinking of coming off 6 months androgel, been lifting and eating right for 8 years, 6' 210 lbs, a semi lean, had taken 2 months Ostarine (supposedly non suppressive SARM) about a month before first blood work but symptoms were there for years prior,original pre trt total test was 219, then 264, went to GP w low libido and energy at 29 years old after 3 years of these issues, sexual problems really upsetting, finally up to 4 pumps (TT was 531 at 3 pumps) awaiting blood results , slight improvement in mood and energy, thinking of trying to taper off or cold turkey and quit trt take some OTC pct, natty test booster, and humanofort (wish I tried this before trt as I've heard it's amazing and good for overtraining and adrenal fatigue which I feel may have been the cause of my low test). Questions for anyone who knows:
1) should I taper off or cold turkey? The 1.62 gel is mild and I haven't been on it very long. As above some OTC pct to help return to pathetic original levels maybe hopefully higher w the humanofort and a small break from training?
2) should I try and continue receiving my insurance paid androgel, taking it for 2-4 days pre bloodwork and cycle it for like 2-3 weeks on at 5 pumps , 2-3weeks off to keep balls working?
3) any thoughts or experiences w humanofort? My buddy and a lot of people on these forums seem to put a lot of stock in it for every ailment, so if libido, well being, and stress hormones can be controlled w that someone w a natty bs test boost maybe I can get by w out relying on the gel at my young age?(29)

Thanks for the help

napalm

napalm

Awards
Search the forums for clomid restart. After 6 months, you're pretty shut down, so it's 50/50. I would expect you'd go back to your original levels even w a successful restart.

And ostarine is suppressive even at 3 mg/day. You didn't help your cause there...

Brolz

Awards
Do you think I def need clomid? My levels are still only like 500-600 on the Androgel. Should I taper off or stop cold turkey? Any experience with Recycle, HCGenerate, or Humanofort? To be honest I dunno how I'd get clomid and am sort of worried about adding more medications in the mix, you dont htink I would bounce back at 29 ?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of coming off 6 months androgel, been lifting and eating right for 8 years, 6' 210 lbs, a semi lean, had taken 2 months Ostarine (supposedly non suppressive SARM) about a month before first blood work but symptoms were there for years prior,original pre trt total test was 219, then 264, went to GP w low libido and energy at 29 years old after 3 years of these issues, sexual problems really upsetting, finally up to 4 pumps (TT was 531 at 3 pumps) awaiting blood results , slight improvement in mood and energy, thinking of trying to taper off or cold turkey and quit trt take some OTC pct, natty test booster, and humanofort (wish I tried this before trt as I've heard it's amazing and good for overtraining and adrenal fatigue which I feel may have been the cause of my low test). Questions for anyone who knows:
1) should I taper off or cold turkey? The 1.62 gel is mild and I haven't been on it very long. As above some OTC pct to help return to pathetic original levels maybe hopefully higher w the humanofort and a small break from training?
2) should I try and continue receiving my insurance paid androgel, taking it for 2-4 days pre bloodwork and cycle it for like 2-3 weeks on at 5 pumps , 2-3weeks off to keep balls working?
3) any thoughts or experiences w humanofort? My buddy and a lot of people on these forums seem to put a lot of stock in it for every ailment, so if libido, well being, and stress hormones can be controlled w that someone w a natty bs test boost maybe I can get by w out relying on the gel at my young age?(29)

Thanks for the help
I stopped reading once I saw you post that Ostarine is a non suppressive SARM. If you had done any research before running it you would have known better.

Brolz

Awards
Sarms in general are supposed to only be mildly suppressive, that's pretty much the whole point of them is the milder sides, they utilize your existing test as opposed to adding extra as in PH or AAS. Thanks for all of your help bud!

Brolz

Awards
And I said supposedly which in context of my sentence implies that I believe it to be mildly suppressive.....

Brolz

Awards
had taken 2 months Ostarine (supposedly non suppressive SARM) about a month before first blood work but symptoms were there for years prior
The 8 week ostarine was finished about a month or more prior to the first bloodwork, however if the low levels were a result of this, I am hoping that they were on the way back up when I started the gel, and therefore my return levels will be higher than any previous tests if I d/c androgel.

napalm

napalm

Awards
For someone that wants a restart, I don't know why you ran a sarm. Mildly suppressive is still suppressive.

If you're trying to restart, yes, you will need clomid. I highly doubt your levels will exceed what they were prior to trt.

If it were me, I'd just stay on trt...

Brolz

Awards
Even at 29 years old? Only got low T symptoms around 27 before that was a beast. The SARM I mentioned above was prior to beginning TRT as I said, before I ever even had test checked before. I have run sarms in the past 6 months while on Androgel, but im already feeding my body exogenous test anyway, only thing that may have been effected was my recent bloods. Some folks use ostarine in their pct to retain gains as natural levels come back because it is so mild.

Brolz

Awards
Any input on the idea of cycling the gel since I have free prescription right now? Also any knowledge about DAA, Recycle, HCGenerate, or Humanofort for natty levels to return? There are a few well researched ingredients and dosages in those specific test boosts, and DAA although doesn't seem to increase test in normal baseline levels shows promise for bringing up lagging levels.

I don't want to render my balls useless just yet, Im still in denial and believe I may get my **** back to normal somehow if I lay off the SARMS and take more frequent days off from lifting, along with this Humanofort supposed to be a miracle supp, check it out. I dunno how much stock to put in that product, a guy I know swears by it but I cant find any legit research

"working with a new compound called Humanofort. While unknown to most of us in the United States, Humanofort has been the focus of intensive scientific study and clinical trials in Romania, where it is now registered as a drug. Those studies have proven the amazing benefits of this natural compound, which contains standardized chicken-embryo extract. By stimulating the adrenal glands, Humanofort helps the body to secrete natural steroids, including hormones that increase muscle gain and fat loss, reduce stress that leads to muscle breakdown and slower recovery, increase vitality, act as a strong antioxidant and help the body to maintain healthy skin, bone and muscle tissue. Is Humanofort the muscle-building, fat-loss, anti-aging supplement of the decade - a powerful, legal hormone regulator that's sold without a prescription? Can it move you to an even greater level of physical condition than you enjoy today?"

Sure I will log my restart if I get it all together and man up to do it. Im afraid to stop the gel honestly haha I need to man up and have all my supps in a row . I need to figure out if and how I will get clomid also. Might start lowering my gel dose 1 pump a week or start every other day...