HCG only TRT questions/help

thunder90

thunder90

Awards
My wife and I are currently trying to conceive but I'm tired of having low T. After meeting with an endo followed by blood tests and an MRI, we found I had very high prolactin and a small adenoma on my pituitary gland. We now have my prolactin numbers normal by using Cabergoline.

My total T numbers did increase from about 280 to (TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 414).Howerver I’m still not feeling great. After discussion my low numbers with my endo he asked me what I’d like to do. I asked to be put on a regiment of Hcg/Test C/adex.

My question is that since the wife and I are trying to conceive if I try and use the Hcg at say 250iu twice weekly as a sole source to increase my T numbers and maybe help my LH and FSH for a few months what amount of adex should I start with? Would .25mg E3D be enough or should I try that EOD?

Weight: 198
Height: 6’1”
BodyFat: 9-11%

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there are a few different things going on here. First let talk about you trying to conceive. Have you gotten you semen count done? That will determine a lot. Here is why. Once you start trt you will lose your swimmers to a certain degree. HCG wont help with your sperm count.

So suggestion 1 is get your sperm count done and see the count, motility, morphology etc etc. before you even think about starting trt.

Next there are things that can be done to increase semen if your counts are low.

Once you get that done let us know what it comes back like and then we can chat about your options.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
One can work with a doctor and look into HMG or clomid as a viable option

thunder90

thunder90

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Currently on HCG 250IU M-W-F. Will start .25mg Anastrozole on M & F today as well. Waiting to see if my wife is pregnant this month or not and we will go from there. I have lab orders for a Semen Analysis and if she is not pregnant this month I'm going to start there.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A little secret not many research. However doing injections of B12, B6 and Niacin has shown to be helpful in semen production.