phenylpiracetam

FitnessLuke

Awards
Anyone know anything about this...I have a question about its activity on nmda receptors..a study was shown it decreases the number nmda receptors, so does that make this somewhat of an nmda antagonist?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about any of that, but it is hands down my favorite noot.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The effect for me in the 100-150mg range is borderline very/hyper alert, colors are more vivid, sounds crisper, and general energy is increased. Generally what happens is I take it and then 45 min later I find myself doing something in a zone. My wife has found me in the kitchen cleaning everything, I've gone on a walk with the dog and it turns into a 3 hour adventure, etc.. Today I was pulling up to an intersection in the span of about 5 sec, I took a total assessment of the environment. When the next light was changing, people getting ready to cross in the cross walk, the car in front switching lanes at the last second- like I said, very hyper aware.

I have pretty extensive experience with noots- ani, prami, piracetam, centro, noop, and phenyl. Nothing compares in the effects.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The effect for me in the 100-150mg range is borderline very/hyper alert, colors are more vivid, sounds crisper, and general energy is increased. Generally what happens is I take it and then 45 min later I find myself doing something in a zone. My wife has found me in the kitchen cleaning everything, I've gone on a walk with the dog and it turns into a 3 hour adventure, etc.. Today I was pulling up to an intersection in the span of about 5 sec, I took a total assessment of the environment. When the next light was changing, people getting ready to cross in the cross walk, the car in front switching lanes at the last second- like I said, very hyper aware.

I have pretty extensive experience with noots- ani, prami, piracetam, centro, noop, and phenyl. Nothing compares in the effects.
Well that's a hell of a testament to the ingredient. Now tempted to try it

FitnessLuke

Awards

Wow that sounds awesome and wayy better than piractam

I want to stack it with 20 mg adderall...or just take a break from addy in general...Im guessing the super awareness would help with studying. .?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that sounds awesome and wayy better than piractam

I want to stack it with 20 mg adderall...or just take a break from addy in general...Im guessing the super awareness would help with studying. .?
There isn't a comparison to piracetam, they are completely different animals in terms of reaction. I personally don't see it as a great study noot even though it would sound like it would be do to the awareness. It is incredibly motivating and I could not see sitting and studying on it because while you could sit and get lost in studies, your body and mind want to be moving. Like I mentioned the cleaning of the kitchen, dog walk, etc..

One thing to keep in mind is that tolerance build very fast. You can only take it 2-3 times a week before the effects are not as noticeable. There is no withdrawal, simply loss of effect. I do 5 off, 2 on for the weekends. I took 100mg this morning and have already been to the gym, made breakfast for the family, and getting ready to go on a bike ride and it is only 8am on Sunday. LOL.

FitnessLuke

Awards
There isn't a comparison to piracetam, they are completely different animals in terms of reaction. I personally don't see it as a great study noot even though it would sound like it would be do to the awareness. It is incredibly motivating and I could not see sitting and studying on it because while you could sit and get lost in studies, your body and mind want to be moving. Like I mentioned the cleaning of the kitchen, dog walk, etc..

One thing to keep in mind is that tolerance build very fast. You can only take it 2-3 times a week before the effects are not as noticeable. There is no withdrawal, simply loss of effect. I do 5 off, 2 on for the weekends. I took 100mg this morning and have already been to the gym, made breakfast for the family, and getting ready to go on a bike ride and it is only 8am on Sunday. LOL.
Well dam that sounds like one hell of a drug haha. Limitless haha.. well do you think memory is somewhat improved. I mean I get what youre saying about having too much focus you focus on other tast, but thats how my addy is too. You really just gotta keep phone away and lock yourself in a room to study. Maybe this drug is similar where you just have to get started and from there u good

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I do not notice any benefit in terms of memory or recall. It really isn't good for that, imo. I would recommend bacopa and ashwagandha for that. If you have the financial means, then add in alpha GPC. I found that there isn't anything that can touch bacopa and ashwagandha for memory enhancement.

FitnessLuke

Awards
No, I do not notice any benefit in terms of memory or recall. It really isn't good for that, imo. I would recommend bacopa and ashwagandha for that. If you have the financial means, then add in alpha GPC. I found that there isn't anything that can touch bacopa and ashwagandha for memory enhancement.
Hmm very Interesting. Ill have to try those...yeah alpha gpc just was not worth the price to me too little benifts for such high price...broke college student.

So this sounds like a grest racetam to try any others youd recommend

FitnessLuke

Awards
Btw howd u dose those?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How would you compare it to Adderall?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I really like phenylpiracetam too. Never have gone over 30 mgs though. Used Antaeus Labs Demiurge.
I like the non jittery energy and focus. Motivated to get stuff done for sure.
Last few caps of the bottle I tried sublingually, seemed stronger.
A bit expensive for my personal continued use.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Well I really like noopept. Alone it wakes my mind up and with addy its great. Im using less addy now.

Bout to add sulbutamine (or however thats spelled)

I went with noopept bc it seemed better for memory and was soooo much cheaper per dose