Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took it... Within an hour bp is down to well under 100 over 60

Great stuff... Thins the blood too..

Great for great users...

Highly recommend.
I think this builds a tolerance pretty quick. Probably something to use once or twice a week.

Justdabbling

Awards
Took it... Within an hour bp is down to well under 100 over 60

Great stuff... Thins the blood too..

Great for great users...

Highly recommend.
Anything other than BP? Is that the main reason you took it?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I loved it, but it seemed to lose effect if I took more than a couple days a week.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
One of the few racetams that work for my adhd. Along with pramiracetam

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Oxiracetam is another good one and it’s actually my favorite racetam.
I havent tried that one, but pramiracetam is also really good. Just gives me headaches even if I supplement choline.

Aniracetam actually gave me anxiety, paradoxical effect because its supposed to anxiolytic

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havent tried that one, but pramiracetam is also really good. Just gives me headaches even if I supplement choline.

Aniracetam actually gave me anxiety, paradoxical effect because its supposed to anxiolytic
Oxiracetam is like a smoother version of Phenylpiracetam in my experience. It’s like the only racetam I still use occasionally.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was able to take Aniracetam without choline the first tub I had, a year or so later I took it 3 days in a row and had horrible horrible acetylcholine depletion. It was very miserable, progressively getting worse and I couldn’t figure out why I was feeling bad until the 3rd day at work it finally clicked (too bad the Aniracetam didn’t help me think of it sooner)

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was using it to see what the effects were on the mind.. Wanted more energy and drive but didn't give that much to me.
I just ordered some Nanotropil which is phenylpiracetam, do you have a high stim tolerance? Is it more like ritalin or does it have some type of stimulant effect to it?