Injectable B12

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I like it, and I haven't had any more anxiety at all. I don't get that edgy weird feeling like I do from P5P, it just keeps my energy levels smooth and constant. I might try a little more and see how that goes, maybe a couple times a week. I read that it doesn't really matter if you aspirate or not with b12 injections, is that true?

2. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I like it, and I haven't had any more anxiety at all. I don't get that edgy weird feeling like I do from P5P, it just keeps my energy levels smooth and constant. I might try a little more and see how that goes, maybe a couple times a week. I read that it doesn't really matter if you aspirate or not with b12 injections, is that true?
    Do you notice an increase in appetite?

Aspiration with an IM injection, and the reason to do it or not, would not make any difference based on the medication being injected.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post

Do you notice an increase in appetite?
    A little, not in a huge way. But I'm not injecting it very often either. I'm going to play around with dosage and see if I notice anything else.

EDIT: let me take that back, I decided to see how much I could eat before feeling full today, and holy **** I ate like a horse. So yes, b12 has for sure increased my appetite.

4. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Aspiration with an IM injection, and the reason to do it or not, would not make any difference based on the medication being injected.
    Why wouldn't matter? Some med's won't cause issues if you hit vain while others will.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Why wouldn't matter? Some med's won't cause issues if you hit vain while others will.
    You are correct. I should have went into more detail with my answer. B12 will likely not cause a problem for most while for others it may. To be safe I would always administer a proper IM or SubQ injection.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    EDIT: let me take that back, I decided to see how much I could eat before feeling full today, and holy **** I ate like a horse. So yes, b12 has for sure increased my appetite.
    I have read that some guys use B12 for the appetite increase but I assumed that might be an individual thing.

I have also seen some evidence that B12 will increase red blood cell count so if you are someone who typically has higher hematocrit when donating blood you might want to make sure to donate regularly.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Yea, pretty much.
    Please site the medical references...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

8. I get IV infusions of nutrients , vitamin C, and glutathione. I do not even waste my money on supplements any more...Results are so much better ..Should have been doing this long time ago..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I get IV infusions of nutrients , vitamin C, and glutathione. I do not even waste my money on supplements any more...Results are so much better ..Should have been doing this long time ago..
    Do you want a cookie?? The rest of us normal people will buy our crap at the store.
    Remember why you started.

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Please site the medical references...
    Look it up yourself, it's all over the internet. Sublingual methylcobalamin in the proper dose is just as effective for B12 deficiency as an injection of Cynacobalamin.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Look it up yourself, it's all over the internet. Sublingual methylcobalamin in the proper dose is just as effective for B12 deficiency as an injection of Cynacobalamin.
    It depends on the person bio individual chemistry. I have many doctor patients who take sublingual methyl b-12 end up putting their body in a state of cellular/mitochondrion b-12 deficiency because they are unable to convert methyl b-12 to Adeno b-12 due to imbalance in genetic pathway. Methylmalonic acid is not the best marker for functional b-12 deficiency as once thought.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Do you want a cookie?? The rest of us normal people will buy our crap at the store.
    I want a big fat azz gluten, soy, and dairy free one !! Probably in 5-10 years do not come back singing the blues when you have major health issue because of buying bio-unavailable supplements. When we get the IV's up and running all the meat heads in the area will be contacting us. Already have told a few LOL 90 percent of clients who take supplements are deficient because of quality as this is verified by clinical testing through lab corp or quest. Then they wonder why they feel like crap for no reason. People are totally obvious to it, and health declines often sneaks up on people never even know it.. What happens in the Gov't adopts the european model there will be no supplements period then what. People are just totally living in huge smoke screen not knowing the reality of things thinking its all fine.If people want to live in an adrenal related society be my guess because as a country that is where we are headed. I seen countless numbers of labs and have been seeing the trend of the references ranging changing. Sodium was at 138 -145 at one time now its 134-144. ft3 Thyroid levels where 2.3-4.2 now are changing to 2.1 as the bottom range as hypothyroidism will become more of the "normal" ranges.

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I want a big fat azz gluten, soy, and dairy free one !! Probably in 5-10 years do not come back singing the blues when you have major health issue because of buying bio-unavailable supplements. When we get the IV's up and running all the meat heads in the area will be contacting us. Already have told a few LOL 90 percent of clients who take supplements are deficient because of quality as this is verified by clinical testing through lab corp or quest. Then they wonder why they feel like crap for no reason. People are totally obvious to it, and health declines often sneaks up on people never even know it.. What happens in the Gov't adopts the european model there will be no supplements period then what. People are just totally living in huge smoke screen not knowing the reality of things thinking its all fine.
    I don't deny the fact that many of the commercially made supplements have poor bio-availability at best and often times have little impact to our health in the way they are supposed to be designed, but it's better than nothing. I don't see to many clinics out there full of people getting their vitamins through IVs. This isn't Peter Pan in far away neverland.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I don't deny the fact that many of the commercially made supplements have poor bio-availability at best and often times have little impact to our health in the way they are supposed to be designed, but it's better than nothing. I don't see to many clinics out there full of people getting their vitamins through IVs. This isn't Peter Pan in far away neverland.
    Why people need a catalyst who may not know its even available. I always was several years a head of modern medicine being called a quack, but finally they are just starting to come out the dark ages. In the next 5-10 years there will be a huge shift in medicine which I have been one of the driving forces as well as my colleagues Dr Ben lynch, Sterling Hill, Dr Armine, and many others. In the future there will be a medical accreditation of neurogenomics which people like myself will be teaching and educating medical practitioners in the next generation of medicine.

15. There is an ND here in Flagstaff that offers IV's. I've been contemplating trying it out for general fatigue as well as getting a full endo baseline.

As far as what I have "felt" using sublingual vs injectable methylcobalamin..no contest. Injectable gave me boundless energy just hours after dosing.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    There is an ND here in Flagstaff that offers IV's. I've been contemplating trying it out for general fatigue as well as getting a full endo baseline.

As far as what I have "felt" using sublingual vs injectable methylcobalamin..no contest. Injectable gave me boundless energy just hours after dosing.
    Much difference in feeling between injectable cobalamin vs injectable methylcobalamin?

17. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Much difference in feeling between injectable cobalamin vs injectable methylcobalamin?
    For me, yes. Cobalamin seems to help a little with energy, allergies, sleep, appetite but with methyl it is far more noticeable. Mood is also much improved on the methyl form for me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

For me, yes. Cobalamin seems to help a little with energy, allergies, sleep, appetite but with methyl it is far more noticeable. Mood is also much improved on the methyl form for me.
    Where do you get it? Everywhere I look the methyl injectable is twice the price

19. Some of the ancillary suppliers used to offer it, but they stopped several years back..and thus I haven't used it since then. I've been looking for a reasonably priced, trusted source but have not been successful. Some sites offer it for over $150 per 10mL which is too rich for my blood. Probably just go in for IV from my ND soon.

20. Iv vs injection is night and day...

21. I bet. Can't wait to try it in a vitamin C/Glutathione cocktail (or whatever is on the ND's menu).

22. A lot of people have reactions to glutathione. Its not the glutathione is the issue but how its prepared. .

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Iv vs injection is night and day...
    Really. I thought with an SubQ/IM injection effectiveness of some supps would be lightyears ahead of oral. Now you are saying IV is lightyears ahead of that. It must be great.

24. What brand do you guys usually use? I've got Sandoz, but it's expensive compared to brands like Cytex. Does it really matter? Pure Pharmaceuticals is another I've seen that seems cheap especially for methyl.

25. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    What brand do you guys usually use? I've got Sandoz, but it's expensive compared to brands like Cytex. Does it really matter? Pure Pharmaceuticals is another I've seen that seems cheap especially for methyl.
    The brands that I use are from Mexico & are 50,000 Units/2cc ampoule. They include B-Milsons & Tribedoce.

26. 50,000 mcgs is ludicrous for b-12 injections. Typical dose is 1000 mcgs EOD. People have no clue of what they are screwing with when it comes to switching genes on or off. In the wrong profile you are inviting cancer. I already had it happen to a client who speed his cancer up from 20% to 80% by not knowing what he was doing. Eventually it was early enough to where the processed could be reversed.

27. Ordered 3 30ml vials of American vet grade b12, $30 shipped! I paid $45 shipped for 1 30ml vial of Sandoz human grade b12 before...

28. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Ordered 3 30ml vials of American vet grade b12, $30 shipped! I paid $45 shipped for 1 30ml vial of Sandoz human grade b12 before...
    Nevermind, they cancelled my order because they said I need a vet license for that. Some online stores are retarded. I wonder if Tractor Supply carries it?

29. INJ B12 + Hematocrit

I've recently been given a vial to try, but I'm reading it can increase RBC. Is this an issue for people on TRT?? My hematocrit raises at times, and I'm not quite sure how much INJ B12 also raises it. Anything to worry about?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    INJ B12 + Hematocrit

I've recently been given a vial to try, but I'm reading it can increase RBC. Is this an issue for people on TRT?? My hematocrit raises at times, and I'm not quite sure how much INJ B12 also raises it. Anything to worry about?
    I haven't noticed any increase in hematocrit whatsoever besides the increase from TRT. Since I corrected my TRT dose to 100mg/week, I can tell my hematocrit has lowered significantly. I'm only using 1cc of b12 a couple times a month though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do i inject B12 and vitamin C were do i inject them ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:28 AM
  2. Injectable B12 questions
    By Travis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:02 AM
  3. Injectable B12
    By CrzyLifter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 12:54 PM
  4. Injectable B12 from Sicomed