Injectable B12

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Look it up yourself, it's all over the internet. Sublingual methylcobalamin in the proper dose is just as effective for B12 deficiency as an injection of Cynacobalamin.
    It depends on the person bio individual chemistry. I have many doctor patients who take sublingual methyl b-12 end up putting their body in a state of cellular/mitochondrion b-12 deficiency because they are unable to convert methyl b-12 to Adeno b-12 due to imbalance in genetic pathway. Methylmalonic acid is not the best marker for functional b-12 deficiency as once thought.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

Do you want a cookie?? The rest of us normal people will buy our crap at the store.
    I want a big fat azz gluten, soy, and dairy free one !! Probably in 5-10 years do not come back singing the blues when you have major health issue because of buying bio-unavailable supplements. When we get the IV's up and running all the meat heads in the area will be contacting us. Already have told a few LOL 90 percent of clients who take supplements are deficient because of quality as this is verified by clinical testing through lab corp or quest. Then they wonder why they feel like crap for no reason. People are totally obvious to it, and health declines often sneaks up on people never even know it.. What happens in the Gov't adopts the european model there will be no supplements period then what. People are just totally living in huge smoke screen not knowing the reality of things thinking its all fine.If people want to live in an adrenal related society be my guess because as a country that is where we are headed. I seen countless numbers of labs and have been seeing the trend of the references ranging changing. Sodium was at 138 -145 at one time now its 134-144. ft3 Thyroid levels where 2.3-4.2 now are changing to 2.1 as the bottom range as hypothyroidism will become more of the "normal" ranges.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I want a big fat azz gluten, soy, and dairy free one !! Probably in 5-10 years do not come back singing the blues when you have major health issue because of buying bio-unavailable supplements. When we get the IV's up and running all the meat heads in the area will be contacting us. Already have told a few LOL 90 percent of clients who take supplements are deficient because of quality as this is verified by clinical testing through lab corp or quest. Then they wonder why they feel like crap for no reason. People are totally obvious to it, and health declines often sneaks up on people never even know it.. What happens in the Gov't adopts the european model there will be no supplements period then what. People are just totally living in huge smoke screen not knowing the reality of things thinking its all fine.
    I don't deny the fact that many of the commercially made supplements have poor bio-availability at best and often times have little impact to our health in the way they are supposed to be designed, but it's better than nothing. I don't see to many clinics out there full of people getting their vitamins through IVs. This isn't Peter Pan in far away neverland.
    Remember why you started.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

I don't deny the fact that many of the commercially made supplements have poor bio-availability at best and often times have little impact to our health in the way they are supposed to be designed, but it's better than nothing. I don't see to many clinics out there full of people getting their vitamins through IVs. This isn't Peter Pan in far away neverland.
    Why people need a catalyst who may not know its even available. I always was several years a head of modern medicine being called a quack, but finally they are just starting to come out the dark ages. In the next 5-10 years there will be a huge shift in medicine which I have been one of the driving forces as well as my colleagues Dr Ben lynch, Sterling Hill, Dr Armine, and many others. In the future there will be a medical accreditation of neurogenomics which people like myself will be teaching and educating medical practitioners in the next generation of medicine.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

There is an ND here in Flagstaff that offers IV's. I've been contemplating trying it out for general fatigue as well as getting a full endo baseline.

As far as what I have "felt" using sublingual vs injectable methylcobalamin..no contest. Injectable gave me boundless energy just hours after dosing.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    There is an ND here in Flagstaff that offers IV's. I've been contemplating trying it out for general fatigue as well as getting a full endo baseline.

As far as what I have "felt" using sublingual vs injectable methylcobalamin..no contest. Injectable gave me boundless energy just hours after dosing.
    Much difference in feeling between injectable cobalamin vs injectable methylcobalamin?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Much difference in feeling between injectable cobalamin vs injectable methylcobalamin?
    For me, yes. Cobalamin seems to help a little with energy, allergies, sleep, appetite but with methyl it is far more noticeable. Mood is also much improved on the methyl form for me.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

For me, yes. Cobalamin seems to help a little with energy, allergies, sleep, appetite but with methyl it is far more noticeable. Mood is also much improved on the methyl form for me.
    Where do you get it? Everywhere I look the methyl injectable is twice the price
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

Some of the ancillary suppliers used to offer it, but they stopped several years back..and thus I haven't used it since then. I've been looking for a reasonably priced, trusted source but have not been successful. Some sites offer it for over $150 per 10mL which is too rich for my blood. Probably just go in for IV from my ND soon.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

Iv vs injection is night and day...
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

I bet. Can't wait to try it in a vitamin C/Glutathione cocktail (or whatever is on the ND's menu).
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

A lot of people have reactions to glutathione. Its not the glutathione is the issue but how its prepared. .
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.54%

Iv vs injection is night and day...
    Really. I thought with an SubQ/IM injection effectiveness of some supps would be lightyears ahead of oral. Now you are saying IV is lightyears ahead of that. It must be great.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

What brand do you guys usually use? I've got Sandoz, but it's expensive compared to brands like Cytex. Does it really matter? Pure Pharmaceuticals is another I've seen that seems cheap especially for methyl.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%

What brand do you guys usually use? I've got Sandoz, but it's expensive compared to brands like Cytex. Does it really matter? Pure Pharmaceuticals is another I've seen that seems cheap especially for methyl.
    The brands that I use are from Mexico & are 50,000 Units/2cc ampoule. They include B-Milsons & Tribedoce.
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

50,000 mcgs is ludicrous for b-12 injections. Typical dose is 1000 mcgs EOD. People have no clue of what they are screwing with when it comes to switching genes on or off. In the wrong profile you are inviting cancer. I already had it happen to a client who speed his cancer up from 20% to 80% by not knowing what he was doing. Eventually it was early enough to where the processed could be reversed.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

Ordered 3 30ml vials of American vet grade b12, $30 shipped! I paid $45 shipped for 1 30ml vial of Sandoz human grade b12 before...
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

Ordered 3 30ml vials of American vet grade b12, $30 shipped! I paid $45 shipped for 1 30ml vial of Sandoz human grade b12 before...
    Nevermind, they cancelled my order because they said I need a vet license for that. Some online stores are retarded. I wonder if Tractor Supply carries it?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

INJ B12 + Hematocrit

I've recently been given a vial to try, but I'm reading it can increase RBC. Is this an issue for people on TRT?? My hematocrit raises at times, and I'm not quite sure how much INJ B12 also raises it. Anything to worry about?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    INJ B12 + Hematocrit

I've recently been given a vial to try, but I'm reading it can increase RBC. Is this an issue for people on TRT?? My hematocrit raises at times, and I'm not quite sure how much INJ B12 also raises it. Anything to worry about?
    I haven't noticed any increase in hematocrit whatsoever besides the increase from TRT. Since I corrected my TRT dose to 100mg/week, I can tell my hematocrit has lowered significantly. I'm only using 1cc of b12 a couple times a month though.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

One of the advantages of owning your own center is having direct access to all the necessary ivs and other modalities being used in cutting edge medicine. I will not waste money on useless supplements. Sitting with an iv being hung meeting with a clients lets them know you practice what one preachers. Due to the fact my gi collagen was damaged with fluroquinones toxicity I was wasting 1000's of dollars on useless therapies. With in 2 weeks body weight went up 10 lbs body fat also dropped from reducing inflammation. I am also doing 6 grams of the most bioavailable form of liposomal vitamin vitamin c available. Amazing what happens when the body is given proper nutrients...
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Wait, so you meet clients with an IV hanging out of your arm?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

Awesome! Matrix is hard core.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Hahaha. I was just picturing him rolling the IV around with him to show the patients that he is not ****ing around.
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

Yep hang it and off you go.
    a few other places around do it to...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yep hang it and off you go. a few other places around do it to...
    You walk a fine line between being impressive with all of your access to top notch IV therapy, and just gloating about all of the said above. Like I said earlier, us poor regular working class folks will just have to stick with good ole fashioned supplements.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

If people here are taking B12 shots for energy (someone mentioned pre-workout), you should look into AMP injections. MUCH better for this application.
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.47%

When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Isn't Injectable B12 used for weight loss as well? I wanted to try it out a few months ago.
    It would be hard to lose weight on injectable b12 it really increases your appetite. That was my experience at 1,000 mcgs a week
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

Injected 1cc of b12. About 15 minutes later I was watching tv and I suddenly got a weird fading vision/panic feeling. Lasted a couple minutes and freaked me out a little bit. Everything's cool now though haha So should I notice a difference in a couple days? I'm thinking 1cc every other day for a week, then 1cc per month depending on how it makes me feel. How are you supposed to aspirate since the liquid is red? Or does it really matter much?
    You can still see the blood if you do hit a vein
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
    Matrix, just stop while you are ahead. You are very smart and bring great information-usually, but posts like this bring nothing to the table other than "look at me". Just stop for a minute and think about how ridiculous it sounds and would look if anybody came into your place and saw you walking around with some stupid IV in your arm. Nobody is impressed and just think it is silly, so what is gained?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

"You walk a fine line between being impressive with all of your access to top notch IV therapy, and just gloating about all of the said above. Like I said earlier, us poor regular working class folks will just have to stick with good ole fashioned supplements."

OK. Nobody talk about supplements or treatments this guy can't afford.

"Matrix, just stop while you are ahead. You are very smart and bring great information-usually, but posts like this bring nothing to the table other than "look at me". Just stop for a minute and think about how ridiculous it sounds and would look if anybody came into your place and saw you walking around with some stupid IV in your arm. Nobody is impressed and just think it is silly, so what is gained?"

He brings something new to the table and you resent him for it? Nice.

I find your attitudes appalling.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No. The fact that he makes it seem like its commonplace for people to use these methods and that anyone who uses "supplements" is wasting money is a bit condescending. If you find my attitude appalling, then I too am appalled at your ignorance.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%

No. The fact that he makes it seem like its commonplace for people to use these methods and that anyone who uses "supplements" is wasting money is a bit condescending. If you find my attitude appalling, then I too am appalled at your ignorance.

I think you misread what he's talking about. If his intestines don't absorb oral supplements then said supplements are indeed "useless" to him. That's far from being condescending. Take a chill pill (or get an IV Chill, if you can afford it). One thing I won't tolerate is people seeking to suppress information on this site because of a personal preference or agenda. IV therapies are a growing field with a lot of supporting evidence as to their efficacy and I for one would like to hear more about them. This is an appropriate topic for this section.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Oh, you won't tolerate it? LOl, oh no.

We are having fun with him and I think I have said it in enough posts, including this one, that he brings great information to the table. So, if you are butt hurt about something that has no effect on you, then you need to find a way to deal with it.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

Let us settle this in the THUNDERDOME!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think you misread what he's talking about. If his intestines don't absorb oral supplements then said supplements are indeed "useless" to him. That's far from being condescending. Take a chill pill (or get an IV Chill, if you can afford it). One thing I won't tolerate is people seeking to suppress information on this site because of a personal preference or agenda. IV therapies are a growing field with a lot of supporting evidence as to their efficacy and I for one would like to hear more about them. This is an appropriate topic for this section.
    It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I allocate my money elsewhere such as two kids and planning on building a house next year. If I told my wife that I wanted to get IV vitamin therapy, she'd be like you better go buy a damn bottle of Century 21s or something. Point I'm trying to make is that many of us don't have the luxury of partaking in groundbreaking supplemental or medicinal treatment options, as cool as it may be. Maybe one of these days I'll try it..
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

IV vitamin therapy - what sort of costs we talking about here?
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

One of the advantages of owning your own center is having direct access to all the necessary ivs and other modalities being used in cutting edge medicine. I will not waste money on useless supplements. Sitting with an iv being hung meeting with a clients lets them know you practice what one preachers. Due to the fact my gi collagen was damaged with fluroquinones toxicity I was wasting 1000's of dollars on useless therapies. With in 2 weeks body weight went up 10 lbs body fat also dropped from reducing inflammation. I am also doing 6 grams of the most bioavailable form of liposomal vitamin vitamin c available. Amazing what happens when the body is given proper nutrients...
    Please explain. I googled liposomal Vit C & from what I understand it is basically makes the Vit C fat soluble vs water soluble. I just am also curious how you are dosing it.
    All at once or divided doses?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do i inject B12 and vitamin C were do i inject them ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:28 AM
  2. Injectable B12 questions
    By Travis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
  3. Injectable B12
    By CrzyLifter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 01:54 PM
  4. Injectable B12 from Sicomed