Injectable B12

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have reactions to glutathione. Its not the glutathione is the issue but how its prepared. .

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Iv vs injection is night and day...
Really. I thought with an SubQ/IM injection effectiveness of some supps would be lightyears ahead of oral. Now you are saying IV is lightyears ahead of that. It must be great.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What brand do you guys usually use? I've got Sandoz, but it's expensive compared to brands like Cytex. Does it really matter? Pure Pharmaceuticals is another I've seen that seems cheap especially for methyl.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
50,000 mcgs is ludicrous for b-12 injections. Typical dose is 1000 mcgs EOD. People have no clue of what they are screwing with when it comes to switching genes on or off. In the wrong profile you are inviting cancer. I already had it happen to a client who speed his cancer up from 20% to 80% by not knowing what he was doing. Eventually it was early enough to where the processed could be reversed.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Ordered 3 30ml vials of American vet grade b12, $30 shipped! I paid $45 shipped for 1 30ml vial of Sandoz human grade b12 before...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Ordered 3 30ml vials of American vet grade b12, $30 shipped! I paid $45 shipped for 1 30ml vial of Sandoz human grade b12 before...
Nevermind, they cancelled my order because they said I need a vet license for that. Some online stores are retarded. I wonder if Tractor Supply carries it?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
INJ B12 + Hematocrit

I've recently been given a vial to try, but I'm reading it can increase RBC. Is this an issue for people on TRT?? My hematocrit raises at times, and I'm not quite sure how much INJ B12 also raises it. Anything to worry about?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
INJ B12 + Hematocrit

I've recently been given a vial to try, but I'm reading it can increase RBC. Is this an issue for people on TRT?? My hematocrit raises at times, and I'm not quite sure how much INJ B12 also raises it. Anything to worry about?
I haven't noticed any increase in hematocrit whatsoever besides the increase from TRT. Since I corrected my TRT dose to 100mg/week, I can tell my hematocrit has lowered significantly. I'm only using 1cc of b12 a couple times a month though.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
One of the advantages of owning your own center is having direct access to all the necessary ivs and other modalities being used in cutting edge medicine. I will not waste money on useless supplements. Sitting with an iv being hung meeting with a clients lets them know you practice what one preachers. Due to the fact my gi collagen was damaged with fluroquinones toxicity I was wasting 1000's of dollars on useless therapies. With in 2 weeks body weight went up 10 lbs body fat also dropped from reducing inflammation. I am also doing 6 grams of the most bioavailable form of liposomal vitamin vitamin c available. Amazing what happens when the body is given proper nutrients...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, so you meet clients with an IV hanging out of your arm?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha. I was just picturing him rolling the IV around with him to show the patients that he is not ****ing around.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yep hang it and off you go.
a few other places around do it to...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Yep hang it and off you go. a few other places around do it to...
You walk a fine line between being impressive with all of your access to top notch IV therapy, and just gloating about all of the said above. Like I said earlier, us poor regular working class folks will just have to stick with good ole fashioned supplements.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If people here are taking B12 shots for energy (someone mentioned pre-workout), you should look into AMP injections. MUCH better for this application.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Isn't Injectable B12 used for weight loss as well? I wanted to try it out a few months ago.
It would be hard to lose weight on injectable b12 it really increases your appetite. That was my experience at 1,000 mcgs a week

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Injected 1cc of b12. About 15 minutes later I was watching tv and I suddenly got a weird fading vision/panic feeling. Lasted a couple minutes and freaked me out a little bit. Everything's cool now though haha So should I notice a difference in a couple days? I'm thinking 1cc every other day for a week, then 1cc per month depending on how it makes me feel. How are you supposed to aspirate since the liquid is red? Or does it really matter much?
You can still see the blood if you do hit a vein

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you look at the scheme of things, the money spent on years of supplements, other fads, and wasted time easily make up for it. If I only have known years ago, I would have made the investment. Just as we invest in houses, cars and education the same investment needs to be done for ones health. I have learned to put priorities in the right order. Its not gloating , its just informing people of a new way of looking at their health. When doctors start talking about what elaborate vacations ect ..that's gloating. I just want to give people food for thought. Instead of spending money on going out to eat 2-3 times a months, expensive fancy cars, ect it goes to my health fund.
Matrix, just stop while you are ahead. You are very smart and bring great information-usually, but posts like this bring nothing to the table other than "look at me". Just stop for a minute and think about how ridiculous it sounds and would look if anybody came into your place and saw you walking around with some stupid IV in your arm. Nobody is impressed and just think it is silly, so what is gained?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"You walk a fine line between being impressive with all of your access to top notch IV therapy, and just gloating about all of the said above. Like I said earlier, us poor regular working class folks will just have to stick with good ole fashioned supplements."

OK. Nobody talk about supplements or treatments this guy can't afford.

"Matrix, just stop while you are ahead. You are very smart and bring great information-usually, but posts like this bring nothing to the table other than "look at me". Just stop for a minute and think about how ridiculous it sounds and would look if anybody came into your place and saw you walking around with some stupid IV in your arm. Nobody is impressed and just think it is silly, so what is gained?"

He brings something new to the table and you resent him for it? Nice.

I find your attitudes appalling.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
No. The fact that he makes it seem like its commonplace for people to use these methods and that anyone who uses "supplements" is wasting money is a bit condescending. If you find my attitude appalling, then I too am appalled at your ignorance.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No. The fact that he makes it seem like its commonplace for people to use these methods and that anyone who uses "supplements" is wasting money is a bit condescending. If you find my attitude appalling, then I too am appalled at your ignorance.

I think you misread what he's talking about. If his intestines don't absorb oral supplements then said supplements are indeed "useless" to him. That's far from being condescending. Take a chill pill (or get an IV Chill, if you can afford it). One thing I won't tolerate is people seeking to suppress information on this site because of a personal preference or agenda. IV therapies are a growing field with a lot of supporting evidence as to their efficacy and I for one would like to hear more about them. This is an appropriate topic for this section.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, you won't tolerate it? LOl, oh no.

We are having fun with him and I think I have said it in enough posts, including this one, that he brings great information to the table. So, if you are butt hurt about something that has no effect on you, then you need to find a way to deal with it.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I think you misread what he's talking about. If his intestines don't absorb oral supplements then said supplements are indeed "useless" to him. That's far from being condescending. Take a chill pill (or get an IV Chill, if you can afford it). One thing I won't tolerate is people seeking to suppress information on this site because of a personal preference or agenda. IV therapies are a growing field with a lot of supporting evidence as to their efficacy and I for one would like to hear more about them. This is an appropriate topic for this section.
It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I allocate my money elsewhere such as two kids and planning on building a house next year. If I told my wife that I wanted to get IV vitamin therapy, she'd be like you better go buy a damn bottle of Century 21s or something. Point I'm trying to make is that many of us don't have the luxury of partaking in groundbreaking supplemental or medicinal treatment options, as cool as it may be. Maybe one of these days I'll try it..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IV vitamin therapy - what sort of costs we talking about here?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the advantages of owning your own center is having direct access to all the necessary ivs and other modalities being used in cutting edge medicine. I will not waste money on useless supplements. Sitting with an iv being hung meeting with a clients lets them know you practice what one preachers. Due to the fact my gi collagen was damaged with fluroquinones toxicity I was wasting 1000's of dollars on useless therapies. With in 2 weeks body weight went up 10 lbs body fat also dropped from reducing inflammation. I am also doing 6 grams of the most bioavailable form of liposomal vitamin vitamin c available. Amazing what happens when the body is given proper nutrients...
Please explain. I googled liposomal Vit C & from what I understand it is basically makes the Vit C fat soluble vs water soluble. I just am also curious how you are dosing it.
All at once or divided doses?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have just started researching liposomal nutrient delivery. It sound much more efficacious but obviously at an increased cost. Does anyone have any good un-biased info on liposomal delivery of vitamins/minerals.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Time in my day is extremely limited. First of all, I do not care what other people think. Notice all of the information provided on liver and gut imbalances what I mentioned over 7 years ago people on other health forums are seeing the importance. Several years ago people thought I was a nut job. People who are pioneers will be viewed as so and will be exploited due to the lack of knowledge known at the time. When it comes to my health I will do what is necessary to keep me going in regards to my health in this toxic world. Everything I bring to the table has been research from my colleagues who are on the forefront. There are a lot of things which are getting ready to occur which will make a huge impact on improvement of health for betterment of all.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well put.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have been honored to be part of movement to help people with fluroquinones toxicity to help get their lives back which was taken because of their reaction to this classifcation of drugs. I am not only an advocate, but also a victim of this as well. Through research I was able to help collaborate on the current treatment for these people who have been suffering for no reason. We have found with the intervention of iv therapy these people as well as my self are getting their lives back. Why I do not advertise or gloat what projects I am involved in. Eventually it will be known in time. This is why I do not post as much as well I do not have time with an 70-80 hour work week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you won't tolerate it? LOl, oh no.

We are having fun with him and I think I have said it in enough posts, including this one, that he brings great information to the table. So, if you are butt hurt about something that has no effect on you, then you need to find a way to deal with it.

Ok tough guy. I don't think I can be blamed for misinterpreting your post as it looked like a pretty matter-of-fact put down. Maybe take some more Ani and work on your presentation a bit.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
*pounds on his chest and sprays forum with urine*

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok tough guy. I don't think I can be blamed for misinterpreting your post as it looked like a pretty matter-of-fact put down. Maybe take some more Ani and work on your presentation a bit.
I apologize for upsetting you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Now after having a bromance moment can we get back to topic :squareeyed:

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please explain. I googled liposomal Vit C & from what I understand it is basically makes the Vit C fat soluble vs water soluble. I just am also curious how you are dosing it.
All at once or divided doses?
I have just started researching liposomal nutrient delivery. It sound much more efficacious but obviously at an increased cost. Does anyone have any good un-biased info on liposomal delivery of vitamins/minerals.

Matrix,

Can you answer our questions?

Thank You

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Plasma levels are keep best on every 6 hour dosing. I have recommendations from 3 grams to 10+ grams per day for specific health cases.liposonal is 70-80% absorbed intracellular. Its estimated 6 grams of vitamin c liposomal is around 25- 50 grams Iv

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that everyone..my bad.

Matrix- any brand recommendations for liposomal C? I see the LivOn brand has good reviews.

I'm about to have an extensive septoplasty done and want a little insurance against infection etc.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about that everyone..my bad.

Matrix- any brand recommendations for liposomal C? I see the LivOn brand has good reviews.

I'm about to have an extensive septoplasty done and want a little insurance against infection etc.
I was looking at one that Swanson has called saw Ultra PureWay-C. It also has some great reviews. It looks exactly like LivOn brand only much cheaper. The only thing different is it is tablet form.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Due to board rules I can not post links

livon is soy based, has alcohol and taste like ass. Lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at one that Swanson has called saw Ultra PureWay-C. It also has some great reviews. It looks exactly like LivOn brand only much cheaper. The only thing different is it is tablet form.
Tablets have been shown to be more unstable then in suspension form. Needs to be refrigeratorated ..

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Due to board rules I can not post links

livon is soy based, has alcohol and taste like ass. Lol
Ok, LivOn is not the best :) but in your opinion does it still have good intracellular uptake?

If you could post a brand of quality Liposomal supps that would be much appreciated.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Seeking health is what I use. Dr Ben lynch a good colleague of mine actually uses published research not pseudoscience in their formulations.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Seeking health is what I use. Dr Ben lynch a good colleague of mine actually uses published research not pseudoscience in their formulations.
Thank you for sharing the info.

Question in regards to liposomal delivery of a substance like Glutathione or B12 for example? If one has access to pharmacetuical injectable glutathione and cyano B12 would those be better than liposomal glutathione and liposomal methal b12?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
One has to use high dosages in order to be pushed across the membrane. Taking injections of vitamins is like trying to fill the ocean by pissing in it. Iv get right into the tissue across the cell membranes. Iv have to be forced across. Liposomal can just cruises along. For people who have bad guts which nothing has helped ivs have worked well to restore the healing process which in time supplement and things we get from the table cam take over. I plan on doing 6 weeks intense then just going to once or twice a months for maintenance. Before whining about one can not afford it. Take a look at how much some meat heads and gym rats spend on gear as well as the latest trend to get big and ripped.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 1
Supplements 28
datsthat Supplements 68
LMuscle Anabolics 4
LMuscle 35 and Older 5