BHRT for Bodybuilders?
- 08-23-2013, 11:09 PM
- 08-24-2013, 09:23 AM
I used the pellets for 5 years and ended up going to injections about 8 months ago. The nice part about the pellets is the sustained levels compared to other methods. As far as being
Bio identical makes not difference test is test. The pellets are expensive but if your not hung up on the bio type there is a FDA approved type the insurances will pay for called testopel. I switched to injections because it only cost me about $100 a year in co-pays verses $100 every 3 months.
- 08-24-2013, 01:05 PM
08-25-2013, 02:25 PM
I switched Docs a few years ago and he suggested the BHRT pellets that dissolve under the tongue, Inj. test cyp was causing my RBCs to get high. My test level after 6 months went from 900 to 460 and after a year it went to 288. He switched me back to Inj. and I have gotten out of a very stressful marriage and my RBCs have stayed below 50 and my test level is back around 900. I did not respond to BHRT at all,ymmv....
Similar Forum Threads
- By VanillaGorilla in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:45 AM
- By hypo in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:23 PM
- By The Doberman in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2005, 05:31 AM
- By slydeflex in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
- By whale in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:07 AM