Androgel application - time of day

Drop D

Awards
Hi everyone.

Regarding the time of day for Androgel application, I know that mornings are highly recommended in order to accommodate the body's natural circadian rhythm.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there an ideal time range in the morning to apply androgel? I typically apply my dosage between 8 and 9 AM.

2. On the weekends, I typically sleep in until 10, and sometimes as late as 11 AM. I apply the androgel upon waking. Are there issues with doing so? If I want to sleep in would I be better off waking up at my usual weekday time, applying the androgel and then going back to sleep if desired?

Thanks..

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
It totally doesn't matter.....morning makes the most sense of course, but the difference between 10AM and 2PM is negligible and of no consequence. I am the same as you, I sometimes am able to apply at 11AM....other times I can't apply till 3PM or so, because I know I am taking a shower and working out mid-day so its best to wait until after the shower to apply. Then again I apply twice a day to keep the levels steady, since there is a decent drop around 12 hours post application (and also at 4 hours due to the spike then drop)....so I figure twice a day at noon-ish and midnight-ish is best. Not like you are going to suppress your natural test by twice daily dosing lol :D They are already at essentially zero.....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
apply it when you get up and especially after you shower when you are fresh and clean. It will be more likely to be absorbed.