Androgel 1.62% Review/Feedback

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.

Yes, you can order from them w/o a script and the package arrives from an art supply store in Oregon Shipping is incredibly quick and the product is very high quality. It's exactly $50/bottle including shipping and I've used 2 bottles with success. I actually think their formula with DMSO mixed in is much stronger than the traditional Androgel 1.62%. I liked it

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Yes, you can order from them w/o a script and the package arrives from an art supply store in Oregon Shipping is incredibly quick and the product is very high quality. It's exactly $50/bottle including shipping and I've used 2 bottles with success. I actually think their formula with DMSO mixed in is much stronger than the traditional Androgel 1.62%. I liked it
    Damn thats crazy. I bet they will go the way of the good RC sites though eventually....you can only get away with these type things for so long anymore (ever since 2004-ish). Now testosterone and clomid are looked at like crack or something by the feds. I wanted to go to an anti-aging clinic or an endo and ask to switch over to testosterone injections.....but paying for it myself while keeping my script for the androgel from my GP (insurance pays for the gel, which is super expensive and I pay for the vial of test which should be relatively cheap). Best of both worlds, I did not know that guys could get androgel (generic) w/o a script to use as an adjunct to testosterone injections....if I were on injections I'd jump on this place and order as much as I could before they disappear
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

Has anyone else been stiffed by thefolks at phlojelultra.us ? I have been waiting for two weeks, the customer service phone number has been disconnected and the email address is inactive. Has anyone had any luck receiving Phlojel lately?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jflo DE View Post
    Has anyone else been stiffed by thefolks at phlojelultra.us ? I have been waiting for two weeks, the customer service phone number has been disconnected and the email address is inactive. Has anyone had any luck receiving Phlojel lately?
    Are you serious with this? I was just about to place my second order the Phlojel ultra 500gram bottle. Did the money ever come out of your bank account? Anyone know of any other supplies for this stuff?
  5. Banned

Relax guys, the Canadian distributor is shipping out the orders that the US distributor has been sitting on. I got mine last friday after a 2 month wait (or around that much time). He has been updating us via email, not sure why you didn't get these emails? I would advise ordering from Canada for now though....since the US shipment is sitting in customs.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Thanks on the update Anabolic. I think I actually ordered from the Canada distributor the first time I ordered it and had no problem.
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Thanks on the update Anabolic. I think I actually ordered from the Canada distributor the first time I ordered it and had no problem.
    Yeah order from Canada ....I have always ordered from the US distributor, just made sense to me. But now with what I know about the US shipment sitting in customs....better to order straight from Canada. I made note of this on another thread, maybe it was in anabolics? Not sure. But if anybody doesn't get their US placed order soon...I'd suggest emailing the Canadian outfit and they should take care of you. From what I have heard they are shipping out all the US orders w/o the need to notify them.....but Vida emailed them himself, and he sent me the email if any of you guys need to email them.
  8. Banned

The US distributor promised me a free 100g jar for my troubles....the canadian guys never sent me that part of course.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I hope you are right. I am just disappointed that they took my money and I can't get anyone to return a phone call or email. That goes for JAR's Canadian phone support as well. I have left them at least three voicemails and never heard a single word from them. I will take your word though and give it a little while longer.
  10. Banned

I hope you are right. I am just disappointed that they took my money and I can't get anyone to return a phone call or email. That goes for JAR's Canadian phone support as well. I have left them at least three voicemails and never heard a single word from them. I will take your word though and give it a little while longer.
    Yeah the guy Travis (the US distributor) has been steady emailing me and the others apprising us of the situation week to week.....maybe the email you used was incorrect? And therefore you did not get these emails? He doesn't respond to questions, at least not to mine, but he is pretty good about emailing us on the status of the orders, and what he is doing to remedy it. They said they were beginning to mail out last week, so I'd give it this week at least. I'll go look for that email that Vida used to get a response from the Canadian guys.....
  11. Banned

This is the email Vida had success with:

tech@jarpharma.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

I don't know AnabolicHolic, I tried the email address that you provided, and have kept trying to reach someone at the JAR customer service phone number, and have gotten absolutely 0 RESPONSE from anyone at the US or Canadian locations. I would certainly not fork over a single penny to these people until they at least put a statement on their website. I have been waiting three weeks, and I see some people posting on JAR's facebook page that have been waiting for months. It really bothers me that they cant take 20 seconds to respond when they took my money knowing they didn't have the product to fill the order. I would definitely avoid ordering from these people until they get their act together!
  13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    I ordered (2) bottles from Androrxshop last month and I did notice it was a different formula with the DMSO. It is a bit more gel-like that the Androgel and it stays on top of the skin a bit longer. So far it has seemed like a great product!
    I just finished my 6th week on generic androgel@3.24% (one pump/day). My testosterone dropped from 262 to 183. I'm also using 50 mg of Formestane and my E2 went from 37 to 6.76. I think that androgel has driven my natural test to nothing and all that is left is whatever androgel provides. I think I'll increase my dosage to three pumps/day or go to shots. I have an appointment with my doc to discuss options.
  14. Banned

I don't know AnabolicHolic, I tried the email address that you provided, and have kept trying to reach someone at the JAR customer service phone number, and have gotten absolutely 0 RESPONSE from anyone at the US or Canadian locations. I would certainly not fork over a single penny to these people until they at least put a statement on their website. I have been waiting three weeks, and I see some people posting on JAR's facebook page that have been waiting for months. It really bothers me that they cant take 20 seconds to respond when they took my money knowing they didn't have the product to fill the order. I would definitely avoid ordering from these people until they get their act together!
    This is the latest email I've gotten from the US distributor, it has the attachment for the fedex letter PDF etc with it if you want to see it. I'll forward to you if you give me an email address.

All,
    I wanted to send proof of what has been our issue for the last month and a half. I have told all of you that the FDA has been our problem. They had decided to target my last shipment for "random" inspection and it has been a pain dealing with them. They finally have been satisfied and have released my last shipment. FedEx attempted to deliver it today without notice and none was here to receive it, so it will be delivered tomorrow. Most of you should have received your order from my manufacturer in Canada by now. I have attached the documentation from the FDA and the FedEx delivery sticker showing today's date. Several customers have filed claims with PayPal because they did not believe what I was telling them about the latest shipment. This is why I wanted to provide everyone with proof that my company does everything it can to provide loyal customers with the confidence they look for. If you have not received your order yet, please let me know. Since we now know the BS that the FDA wants, our shipments should not ever be held up again. We will add the labels they are looking for.

Travis

Not sure why you are not A) in the email loop or B) haven't received yet. That is odd.
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just finished my 6th week on generic androgel@3.24% (one pump/day). My testosterone dropped from 262 to 183. I'm also using 50 mg of Formestane and my E2 went from 37 to 6.76. I think that androgel has driven my natural test to nothing and all that is left is whatever androgel provides. I think I'll increase my dosage to three pumps/day or go to shots. I have an appointment with my doc to discuss options.
    This happens at 1-2 pumps, even 3....you either drop your overall test levels, or you get back to square one....you need more pumps (double or triple, probably triple looking at the #'s) in order to get to 6-700's or something respectable. This is why everybody bitches about androgel....they use a couple pumps, say it doesn't work, then go ask for injections....OK thats fine, but don't say "it doesn't work" when you didn't even give it a proper chance at appropriate dosages....not busting your balls, just saying in general this happens all the time.....
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

This happens at 1-2 pumps, even 3....you either drop your overall test levels, or you get back to square one....you need more pumps (double or triple, probably triple looking at the #'s) in order to get to 6-700's or something respectable. This is why everybody bitches about androgel....they use a couple pumps, say it doesn't work, then go ask for injections....OK thats fine, but don't say "it doesn't work" when you didn't even give it a proper chance at appropriate dosages....not busting your balls, just saying in general this happens all the time.....
    I agree with this 100% well put AnabolicHolic.
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I agree with this 100% well put AnabolicHolic.
    I think we are brothers or something lol.....sometimes I get pissed off when people want to bash certain things seemingly just for the sake of bashing it. When things get out of hand, and the basis of the argument is too illogical, I have to type up some paragraphs
  18. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I'm not saying it doesn't work but I'm looking at something like eight pumps for a respectable number. That makes Androgel very expensive especially if you don't have perscription inusurance. Although I hate the thought of shots, it may be cheaper.
  19. Registered User

This is the latest email I've gotten from the US distributor, it has the attachment for the fedex letter PDF etc with it if you want to see it. I'll forward to you if you give me an email address.

All,
    I wanted to send proof of what has been our issue for the last month and a half. I have told all of you that the FDA has been our problem. They had decided to target my last shipment for "random" inspection and it has been a pain dealing with them. They finally have been satisfied and have released my last shipment. FedEx attempted to deliver it today without notice and none was here to receive it, so it will be delivered tomorrow. Most of you should have received your order from my manufacturer in Canada by now. I have attached the documentation from the FDA and the FedEx delivery sticker showing today's date. Several customers have filed claims with PayPal because they did not believe what I was telling them about the latest shipment. This is why I wanted to provide everyone with proof that my company does everything it can to provide loyal customers with the confidence they look for. If you have not received your order yet, please let me know. Since we now know the BS that the FDA wants, our shipments should not ever be held up again. We will add the labels they are looking for.

Travis

Not sure why you are not A) in the email loop or B) haven't received yet. That is odd.
    FWIW - I ordered Phlojel last week and just received my shipping confirmation and tracking number.

YMMV
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    FWIW - I ordered Phlojel last week and just received my shipping confirmation and tracking number.

YMMV
    Did you order from the JAR website or from the US distributor? I still have not received anything from my order on August 12th.
  21. Registered User

Did you order from the JAR website or from the US distributor? I still have not received anything from my order on August 12th.
    I ordered from the US distributor last Thursday (or possibly Friday). I received an order confirmation the same day, and a shipping confirmation (w/ tracking number) email last night at approx. 8:30.
  22. Banned

YMMV
    Do you need any of the other previous emails? If so let me know, I see you got the most recent one that I forwarded to you. These other guys are waiting for orders from almost 2 months ago....so they may have fell through the cracks? not sure, but it is hard to communicate with the US distributor....the guys in Canada are usually responsive (to other people, I've never contacted them).
  23. Banned

I'm not saying it doesn't work but I'm looking at something like eight pumps for a respectable number. That makes Androgel very expensive especially if you don't have perscription inusurance. Although I hate the thought of shots, it may be cheaper.
    actually...using your #'s as a basis (which is not scientifically sound or proven lol...its ball park)....183 from one pump = 945 levels from 5 pumps and 732 from 4 pumps (of the stuff you are using, you'd need 7-8 of the 1% or 1.62% probably). So not that bad at all actually, you have to expect to use more than 1-2 pumps with this stuff, its just how it works transdermally. But yes, my insurance covers me for whatever dosage I use....so I am lucky in that regard. I didn't factor that part in since you were using generic stuff, which I assume is ten times cheaper than abbott rx products.
  24. Registered User

Do you need any of the other previous emails? If so let me know, I see you got the most recent one that I forwarded to you. These other guys are waiting for orders from almost 2 months ago....so they may have fell through the cracks? not sure, but it is hard to communicate with the US distributor....the guys in Canada are usually responsive (to other people, I've never contacted them).
    AH,

Thanks very much. For whatever reason, I just may have been lucky - or the U.S. Distributor may be catching up after the FDA-related delay. In any case, I will update this thread fater I receive the product, which s/b either Friday or Saturday.

And, thank you again for your help.
  25. Banned

AH,

Thanks very much. For whatever reason, I just may have been lucky - or the U.S. Distributor may be catching up after the FDA-related delay. In any case, I will update this thread fater I receive the product, which s/b either Friday or Saturday.

And, thank you again for your help.
    Yeah I think you popped in at the right time immediately after they straightened it all out....the Canadian guys took up the slack for the short term, and the FDA seems to be letting the US distributors shipment loose. You lucky SOB lol.
  26. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

actually...using your #'s as a basis (which is not scientifically sound or proven lol...its ball park)....183 from one pump = 945 levels from 5 pumps and 732 from 4 pumps (of the stuff you are using, you'd need 7-8 of the 1% or 1.62% probably). So not that bad at all actually, you have to expect to use more than 1-2 pumps with this stuff, its just how it works transdermally. But yes, my insurance covers me for whatever dosage I use....so I am lucky in that regard. I didn't factor that part in since you were using generic stuff, which I assume is ten times cheaper than abbott rx products.
    183 is from two pumps of 1.62 or 1 pump of 3.24 in my particular instance. I've done some research and shots would be considerably cheaper. There are advantages both ways. I may be forced to go the shot route from a cost perspective.
  27. Banned

183 is from two pumps of 1.62 or 1 pump of 3.24 in my particular instance. I've done some research and shots would be considerably cheaper. There are advantages both ways. I may be forced to go the shot route from a cost perspective.
    shots are always cheaper even at a 1/4 pump of androgel.....the key is getting it covered by your insurance, if not? then you have to use the generic, but even then there is probably no price comparison to the shots.
  28. Registered User

I ordered from the US distributor last Thursday (or possibly Friday). I received an order confirmation the same day, and a shipping confirmation (w/ tracking number) email last night at approx. 8:30.
    I just received my Phlojel delivery.
  29. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I ordered Phlogel from a US distributor. The bill on my credit card says "Recapture Life". I haven't received my order yet, but it's only been a few days.

I had a doctors appt today. He gave me the green light to play with Androgel dosages until I get my testosterone to a respectable level. He would like to see me at 500 but I would like to go higher of course. I think I will start with four pumps along with Phlogel and see what happens. I will increase the dosages of both as necessary. I think 700-800 would be a respectable number IMO.

P.S. my estrodial was 6.9. Way to low. I will back off of the formestane. This stuff works.
  30. Registered User

I ordered Phlogel from a US distributor. The bill on my credit card says "Recapture Life". I haven't received my order yet, but it's only been a few days.
    FWIW - that is the same company I ordered from, and I believe I received the product 7 or 8 days after I ordered it.

I have been using it a few days now, and I have not noticed a difference - but I did not expect to given the short of amount of time I have been using Phlojel and the short amount of time I have been using Androgel.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androgel 1.62% Feedback?
    By svida in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 07:12 AM
  2. M1, 4ADD / Epi cycle review/feedback
    By ktatro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. 16 week Intermediate cycle review-feedback needed
    By Generallee in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 03:41 PM
  4. Intra-Aid: Reviews, Feedback, Thoughts, Etc.
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:03 AM