Blasting while on TRT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Blasting while on TRT

Page 8 of 14 First ... 367891013 ... Last
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Elevated levels of estrogen arre linked to prostate cancer. More and more research is coking out to support estrogen (not DHT) being the insulting agent.

With 1 out of every 3 men getting prostate cancer, be sure to add this to your decision making process related to A-I's and androgen use
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Elevated levels of estrogen arre linked to prostate cancer. More and more research is coking out to support estrogen (not DHT) being the insulting agent.

With 1 out of every 3 men getting prostate cancer, be sure to add this to your decision making process related to A-I's and androgen use
    Yeah I forgot about this tidbit. I suppose due to my age and long tenure in this game, its pretty much ingrained in my brain that DHT is the culprit. Just can't force myself to believe its estrogen, and it most likely is. I believe prostate cancer has a great deal to do with genetics though to be honest....more than the experts propose too. But I use estrogen control anyways, since I am prone to those sides regardless of androgen usage.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

My test results after week 5 of 500mg test-enanthate/week

Name:  NewTestResults1.JPG
Views: 147
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  NewTestResults2.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  52.6 KB
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know man, those look like great numbers to me- especially on a 500mg week cycle.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah looks pretty normal and standard issue for what you are doing.
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lex: Keep an eye on your HCT (hematocrit) - Elevations are a common problem with AS use and/or TRT.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Even if your e2 levels are in the 100 range, if you aren't experiencing any adverse/ill/negative effects, why try to counter a number/figure if its not making you feel bad?
    Much more to it than how you feel or look.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Thanks Whacked I was just gettting ready to say the same thing.
    Independent
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Much more to it than how you feel or look.
    Maybe...I guess you can't "feel" high cholesterol or some tumors so I do kind of agree

I'm ending my 12 week blast early, only 8 weeks. Next week I won't inject at all, and the following week I'll start back on my regular trt dose of 100mg/week.

I gained 20lbs without being too religious about the amount of calories/protein I got, I lifted hard and heavy, but not as hard and heavy as I could have. No bloating, no side effects (other than a little irritability toward the end).

I'm pretty happy with the results, being that it's my first blast. I'll probably do 1-2 blasts a year, a 6-8 week blast is perfect for me.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm ending my 12 week blast early, only 8 weeks. Next week I won't inject at all, and the following week I'll start back on my regular trt dose of 100mg/week.

I gained 20lbs without being too religious about the amount of calories/protein I got, I lifted hard and heavy, but not as hard and heavy as I could have. No bloating, no side effects (other than a little irritability toward the end).

I'm pretty happy with the results, being that it's my first blast. I'll probably do 1-2 blasts a year, a 6-8 week blast is perfect for me.
    I always leave my end dates open ended. Sometimes it's just time to end, to feel normal again. I know the feeling. No shame in your cycle!!
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn man. I would never think about running a blast.......until I just read this. lol. uh oh
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Update:

Blast is finished. Ended it at 10 weeks. Ended at 193.5, but @ 191 after one week off cycle. That's up 12 pounds from the cycle low of 179. I've lost noticeable mid section fat, and muscles are much harder/ denser feeling.

It's odd that I originally dropped like 9 lbs in the beginning, but I do think it was all unwanted weight.

Everyone at the gym; as well as some family; are asking me what I've been doing differently and telling me I look much bigger, so there is change. I think it's just hard to notice on ourselves.

Already trying to decide what I want to so next (if anything)...up it from 400mg to 500mg or try some mild prohormone of some kind.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Update:

Blast is finished. Ended it at 10 weeks. Ended at 193.5, but @ 191 after one week off cycle. That's up 12 pounds from the cycle low of 179. I've lost noticeable mid section fat, and muscles are much harder/ denser feeling.

It's odd that I originally dropped like 9 lbs in the beginning, but I do think it was all unwanted weight.

Everyone at the gym; as well as some family; are asking me what I've been doing differently and telling me I look much bigger, so there is change. I think it's just hard to notice on ourselves.

Already trying to decide what I want to so next (if anything)...up it from 400mg to 500mg or try some mild prohormone of some kind.
    Sounds to me like it worked and results speak for themselves. Beware prohormones' methylation and their taxing effects on the liver, lipid values, and blood pressure, to name a few.

If I don't inject next week, and resume normal trt dosage the following week, how long should I wait until I go for my blood checkup at my endo? 6 weeks?
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

If I don't inject next week, and resume normal trt dosage the following week, how long should I wait until I go for my blood checkup at my endo? 6 weeks?
    It's really kind of an estimated guess. I'd spend the $30 or whatever and get private labs done. You will get the results in 1-2 days. That way you guarantee you won't jeoperdize your TRT rx

but I would THINK you'd be safe at 6 weeks trt dosage
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

hey guys so ivebeen following this thrad like crazy and it was got me to try a blast....normally do 100mg one time a week test cyp.

I am thinking about doing 200mg 2x per week with one erase pro every day for estrogen purposes, how does this sound? Pin on tuesday and Saturday
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    hey guys so ivebeen following this thrad like crazy and it was got me to try a blast....normally do 100mg one time a week test cyp.

I am thinking about doing 200mg 2x per week with one erase pro every day for estrogen purposes, how does this sound? Pin on tuesday and Saturday
    Sounds great but I'd get a proper AI. I use exemestane. But if it's pro, you might be ok . I've used regular and pro and there's a noticeable difference with pro. Can't hurt to keep Exemestane on hand just in case.

I feel f-ing outstanding now that the blast is over! Big difference emotionally and sexually, life is awesome again haha
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Sounds great but I'd get a proper AI. I use exemestane. But if it's pro, you might be ok . I've used regular and pro and there's a noticeable difference with pro. Can't hurt to keep Exemestane on hand just in case.
    might be a dumb question but where would I get the exemestane and how much ? Also do you think 1 erase pro per day would be enough? OR what about 200mg on tuesday and 100 on sat for only 300 a week? I wanna do as much as i can without sides lol........................... .how much would u increase cals, lets say u were already bulking before blasting how much would you increase calories and is there a preferred source (pro carbs fats)? Thanks alot!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I feel f-ing outstanding now that the blast is over! Big difference emotionally and sexually, life is awesome again haha
    Did you lose libido and erection integrity when blasting? I know I did and also blasting @ 500 felt better that @750. Good to be back, ain't it?
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

might be a dumb question but where would I get the exemestane and how much ? Also do you think 1 erase pro per day would be enough? OR what about 200mg on tuesday and 100 on sat for only 300 a week? I wanna do as much as i can without sides lol........................... .how much would u increase cals, lets say u were already bulking before blasting how much would you increase calories and is there a preferred source (pro carbs fats)? Thanks alot!!!
    Send me a PM to discuss

Did you lose libido and erection integrity when blasting? I know I did and also blasting @ 500 felt better that @750. Good to be back, ain't it?
    Yup, hardly thought about sex unless the gf was around. No morning erections toward the end of the blast. Now I can't keep my eyes/mind off girls/sex, and morning erections are back to normal. I actually feel stronger and have more energy/endurance in the gym too. Definitely good to be back!
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

F that noise. I'll stick with my TRT. I think knowing that I am sitting on multiple bottles and what I can do with them is inviting, but not at the expense of my 18 yo libido.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yup, hardly thought about sex unless the gf was around. No morning erections toward the end of the blast. Now I can't keep my eyes/mind off girls/sex, and morning erections are back to normal. I actually feel stronger and have more energy/endurance in the gym too. Definitely good to be back!
    Isn't it weird with super high test and zero libido? My libido is best when I'm running about 200mg test/wk. I don't get it. Maybe someone could chime on why that is, assuming an AI is used properly
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.

I have been doing this for about five weeks now.....
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thats wierd since u gained so much mass......
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Isn't it weird with super high test and zero libido? My libido is best when I'm running about 200mg test/wk. I don't get it. Maybe someone could chime on why that is, assuming an AI is used properly
    TBH my libido isnt even that high at my TRT dose of 100mg a week, ill be interested to see what happens on this blast........btw pmed u, looking forward to a response
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post
    I have been doing this for about five weeks now.....

andhows it goin? u using erase pro for an AI?............i also have inhibit - e as well if that would be better

thats wierd since u gained so much mass......
    I think my blood pressure may have been high on the blast, and now it's back to normal. That would explain the better endurance.
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

If we talking only test, as dosages go up it is harder to control estrogen. And once is out of range either high or low is a pain to get it back.
    I have the same problem, even around 300mg a week sometimes I have no sex drive till I take an AI then im horney 24/7.
    Funny thing is that I wasnt this sensitive in the past but for some reason now im...however interesting thing is that im more sensitive to test now since I have changed my diet to low carb. Go figure
    Stats
    6'5"  292 lbs.

andhows it goin? u using erase pro for an AI?............i also have inhibit - e as well if that would be better
    Going pretty good.....I have gained about ten pounds while getting leaner and just generally feel great! Strength and libido is up too. Using the erase for an ai just in case, but I have never really needed it when I tried phs in the past.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

anyon have any cholesterol issues while on T? or while taking an AI witht hem......jsut found out my cholesterol is extreely high and this is before starting this blast..... my plan i to just take a heart help supplement and some niacin, and take out any saturated fats from dairy, butter, coconut oil etc. and eat mostly chicken for protein
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post
    Going pretty good.....I have gained about ten pounds while getting leaner and just generally feel great! Strength and libido is up too. Using the erase for an ai just in case, but I have never really needed it when I tried phs in the past.

yea i jsut ordred some aromasin and will take that once it comes in, erase pro until then though
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

anyon have any cholesterol issues while on T? or while taking an AI witht hem......jsut found out my cholesterol is extreely high and this is before starting this blast..... my plan i to just take a heart help supplement and some niacin, and take out any saturated fats from dairy, butter, coconut oil etc. and eat mostly chicken for protein
    how high?
    Red yeast rice works great along with niacin to lower cholesterol.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Ldl was 200!!!!! No idea why other than I eat most of my calories before bed....im gonna try to cut out as much saturated fat as possible including coconut oil and not cook with as much olive oil...instead put it on after.....hdl was 102 tho ugh....they wanna put me on statins but I dont wanna
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Ldl was 200!!!!! No idea why other than I eat most of my calories before bed....im gonna try to cut out as much saturated fat as possible including coconut oil and not cook with as much olive oil...instead put it on after.....hdl was 102 tho ugh....they wanna put me on statins but I dont wanna
    You know there is very little evidence linking saturated fat to high cholesterol. Cholesterol in humans increases in direct proportion to carbohydrate consumption.
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Yeah is high but so it's HDL. Take some Red Yeast Rice 2-3 pills a day, and it should calm down the LDL production. You just have a happy liver that likes to make stuff. You are eating a litttle more fat than the body needs.
    It also depends what kind of cholesterol particles you have. If they are fluffy then no worries. The small ones are the issue. For that you need an NMR test.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

You know there is very little evidence linking saturated fat to high cholesterol. Cholesterol in humans increases in direct proportion to carbohydrate consumption.
    thing is i carb cycle, 2-3 days just dairy and veg for carbs, 1 high day 400-5500 g and then one moderate day - 200-250 then repeat....
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Yeah is high but so it's HDL. Take some Red Yeast Rice 2-3 pills a day, and it should calm down the LDL production. You just have a happy liver that likes to make stuff. You are eating a litttle more fat than the body needs.
    It also depends what kind of cholesterol particles you have. If they are fluffy then no worries. The small ones are the issue. For that you need an NMR test.

yeah ive learnedthat, but if im eatin to much fat, what do i replace it with more protein and kill my kindeys i already eat aroudn 300g a day if not more, and if im carb cycling calories have to go somewhere
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thanks for all the help guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 10:14 AM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:19 PM