Blasting while on TRT

Page 7 of 18 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

    No, it's prescription
    You seem to be looking for negatives and/or adverse effects. Not everybody has bad effects. Any positives to report?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

    No, it's prescription
    Oh snap, maybe you're just lucky then. Orrrrr, maybe your body is meant to handle that dose. If you don't have any negative sides, seems like RBC would be the only major concern at this point. How long have you been on TRT?
    •   
       


  3. Until I started posting on here, I had never heard of anyone caring about RBC on TRT and I've known people on it for years. Like I mentioned, my doctor thinks it is blown out of proportion and the risks aren't as high as made out. Even the endos I talked to in my search didn't care about it and wouldn't order the test unless I asked.

    I love the education and view points on here, though.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Until I started posting on here, I had never heard of anyone caring about RBC on TRT and I've known people on it for years. Like I mentioned, my doctor thinks it is blown out of proportion and the risks aren't as high as made out. Even the endos I talked to in my search didn't care about it and wouldn't order the test unless I asked.

    I love the education and view points on here, though.
    My concern was more geared toward the blasting part, not the TRT part. With TRT it's not a real concern, but when elevating the dose to supraphysiological levels, it may become a concern. That's all I was trying to say.

  5. Oh, gotcha.

    Speaking of, I would be interested in seeing that number from those of you that do blast. I know someone posted it here, but I wonder how it compares from those running 300 to those at 400 or 500 a week.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Oh snap, maybe you're just lucky then. Orrrrr, maybe your body is meant to handle that dose. If you don't have any negative sides, seems like RBC would be the only major concern at this point. How long have you been on TRT?
    I've been on trt a year, only thing I've noticed while blasting is an intolerance for energy supplements. Makes my blood pressure skyrocket.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm on week 4 of my blast, and have zero acne at 500mg/week + a few pumps of Androgel 1.62% every week. Is this unusual? No acne, no nipple sensitivity whatsoever, no mood changes, no bloating, no hair loss, sex drive is fine. I feel about the same as my regular trt dose of 100mg/week. I get blood tested next week.
    My acne went in to overdrive at week 6. Backs looking like a road map!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

    My acne went in to overdrive at week 6. Backs looking like a road map!
    Did you have any acne before the 6 week mark?

  9. Like Kisaj, I'd love to see bloodwork st the different doses. Unfortunately, all labcorp sends back is ">1500".

  10. How do you guys manage to get the extra prescription test for the blast? I administer my own shots, but my script covers just enough for my weekly doses only.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    How do you guys manage to get the extra prescription test for the blast? I administer my own shots, but my script covers just enough for my weekly doses only.
    That's the secret of ugl's...

    Edit.. but my nurse does the work, the endo just signs. She put 6 refills on instead of 3 so I just paid cash for them, $110 each instead of using insurance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    How do you guys manage to get the extra prescription test for the blast? I administer my own shots, but my script covers just enough for my weekly doses only.
    My doc prescribed me 100mg week as a therapy dose. When I go to get it filled they fill it with 4 200mg individual amps. So, I can use two per month instead of four. I just stocked up the extra until I had enough for a cycle.

  13. My doc thinks I use 150 a week instead of 100, so I have two extra vials at this point.

  14. I'm on 200/wk. I may have to think about that strategy.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chuckj1973 View Post
    How do you guys manage to get the extra prescription test for the blast? I administer my own shots, but my script covers just enough for my weekly doses only.
    i switched doctors and brought my own copies of labwork with me. I told the doctor I was on 200mg per week when I take half that. I also said I had liver issues and that I throw out vials 30 days after I open them as a precaution. He wanted to see me again in six months, so he gave me a script for six refills of 2000mg/10mL testosterone cypionate. I will have 9 grams stockpiled by the end of the month. I have never blasted before, but when I start blasting and cruising I won't have to save up in order to blast for a while.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj View Post

    i switched doctors and brought my own copies of labwork with me. I told the doctor I was on 200mg per week when I take half that. I also said I had liver issues and that I throw out vials 30 days after I open them as a precaution. He wanted to see me again in six months, so he gave me a script for six refills of 2000mg/10mL testosterone cypionate. I will have 9 grams stockpiled by the end of the month. I have never blasted before, but when I start blasting and cruising I won't have to save up in order to blast for a while.
    Man that's awesome, I wonder if it would work with my doc? Haha doc my liver hurts, can I have more test vials please?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Man that's awesome, I wonder if it would work with my doc? Haha doc my liver hurts, can I have more test vials please?
    Well, I backed up my claims with labs showing highly elevated ALT and AST levels. I was using "Epi-Strong" at 45mg/day at the time of the draw. Next time I run an oral I plan on using UDCA as support, but at least some good came from that episode.

  18. Received some liquid stane (exemestane) in the mail today.
    Think I will dose it 12.5mg EOD for the remainder of blast. Sound about right my friends?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Received some liquid stane (exemestane) in the mail today.
    Think I will dose it 12.5mg EOD for the remainder of blast. Sound about right my friends?
    That's a typical dosage but everyBODY is different. Listen to yours and see what's best. For me, I didn't need it that often, made me too dry.

  20. Week 4 and I'm up 20lbs! I'm very happy with the results I'm getting, and no bloat! A little lethargy but that's about it!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Week 4 and I'm up 20lbs! I'm very happy with the results I'm getting, and no bloat! A little lethargy but that's about it!
    Dang man. That's crazy! Great to hear. I'm
    Only up maybe 5 pounds. I don't know what I'm
    Doing wrong man. Eating a ton and the only thing that seems to be getting much bigger is my gut!

  22. Jesus. 20lbs in 4 weeks?? I'm surprised your joints aren't hating you right now.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Jesus. 20lbs in 4 weeks?? I'm surprised your joints aren't hating you right now.
    Strange enough my joints have never felt better! After this blast I think I'll just maintain, I can see how fast results like this could easily get addicting/out of hand. Test is pretty freaking amazing!

  24. Staring to feel pretty good boys. Been on liquid exemestane about 5 days now and actually steering to feel what I think a cycle should feel like. I'm guessing the erase wasn't quite doing enough as an AI?

    Weight is up to about 192. My cycle low at week 3 was 179, so it's an approximately 11-13 pound gain depending on time of day.
    It's strange how my weight dropped at first...however, when I incorporated another small meal during the day, it began to rise.

    On week 9.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Staring to feel pretty good boys. Been on liquid exemestane about 5 days now and actually steering to feel what I think a cycle should feel like. I'm guessing the erase wasn't quite doing enough as an AI?
    This is what I have heard from others as well. Congrats!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Staring to feel pretty good boys. Been on liquid exemestane about 5 days now and actually steering to feel what I think a cycle should feel like. I'm guessing the erase wasn't quite doing enough as an AI?

    .

    This is what I was getting to a couple pages back. Glad its working for you now.

  27. I'm getting bloods taken next week, so I'll find out if Erase is really doing anything.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm getting bloods taken next week, so I'll find out if Erase is really doing anything.
    nice, I'd like to see what the difference is. I take one erase per day, but that is on only ~80-100mg of test per week. I'm doing my own "blast" right now....ok you guys are gonna laugh...but I'm doing a blast on androgel, saved up enough to do 6 weeks at 14-15 pumps (usually 9 pumps). Hey its more of a little "boost" than a blast lol, but its something constructive at least

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    nice, I'd like to see what the difference is. I take one erase per day, but that is on only ~80-100mg of test per week. I'm doing my own "blast" right now....ok you guys are gonna laugh...but I'm doing a blast on androgel, saved up enough to do 6 weeks at 14-15 pumps (usually 9 pumps). Hey its more of a little "boost" than a blast lol, but its something constructive at least
    I use a few pumps of Androgel per week along with my 500mg test-e, it really keeps my sex drive going strong! Otherwise my sex drive is about average without it.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I use a few pumps of Androgel per week along with my 500mg test-e, it really keeps my sex drive going strong! Otherwise my sex drive is about average without it.
    I was thinking of doing a blended/hybrid deal myself, smaller amounts of injected test....say about a 100mg per week (probably multiple weekly injections in small doses with slin pins in the delts), along with the full compliment of 8-10 pumps of androgel. I'm not so sure I trust my local "chemist" who makes the test, maybe I'll go to one of the anti-aging clinics and get the injectible there, and the gel Rx from my GP. I do like the idea of a combination of topical and injections, esp if it equals ~200mg per week. That might be a bit overboard for my tastes though as trt....150mg at 75/75 might work best at 8 pumps gel per day, and two 40mg injections per week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Log in
Log in