Blasting while on TRT

Page 6 of 18 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Thanks. One more question, I currently use insulin needles in my shoulder twice a week, my TRT dose is 45mg Monday and Thurs. Are you using bigger needles in the glutes for the 400 and 500 mg? Can I still use my pins and delts for the increased dose?

2. Quote Originally Posted by deerhunter View Post
    Thanks. One more question, I currently use insulin needles in my shoulder twice a week, my TRT dose is 45mg Monday and Thurs. Are you using bigger needles in the glutes for the 400 and 500 mg? Can I still use my pins and delts for the increased dose?
    I use 25x5/8"for trt dose, and 23x1" for 500mg dose. I still have a little oil come out of the hole once in a while even when I pull the skin back to inject and let it slide back over the muscle when I pull out.

When I first started trt, my doc had me using 20x1" needles haha
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    When I first started trt, my doc had me using 20x1" needles haha
    haha yup me too when I started, man I hated that. Now I use 26x3/8 in my delts. I can get 200mg in there, just not sure if thats ok to use my delts, I'm thinking quad would be better..

4. I just found this. I just started TRT two weeks ago. Following.

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I just found this. I just started TRT two weeks ago. Following.
    Glad to have you man. Welcome to TRT, lol. How old are you? Why were you put on TRT? If you don't mine me asking.
    •   

6. I've been fortunate to not have any BP problems. There's a nurse at the school where I teach so I often have her take it.
    Blast I going pretty well. Not sure I'm doing the best job with managing e2, but I think it's okay. Really haven't had a libido.
    Up about 5-6lbs, but looking much fuller and a bit thinner in the waste.
    I was at the chiropractor today and he mentioned it looked like I'd put a lot of size on, especially on the back...can't complain about that.
    Had to take a couple days off due to some back pain, but hope to be back at it tomorrow.

7. I picked up a BP monitor from Walgreens for something like $35 on sale and it is digital. I like playing with it to see how BP fluctuates throughout the day and before/after meals.

Lowest in the AM has been 121/67 and a 59 heart rate, which I am very happy with. Highest has been in the afternoon after a big steak burrito and it was 143/78 with an 81 heart rate.

8. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

Glad to have you man. Welcome to TRT, lol. How old are you? Why were you put on TRT? If you don't mine me asking.
    Thanks for the welcome. I actually see it as a positive change.

I'm 34 and I was put on TRT because of low test. My endo is pretty liberal and I had expressed interest in it so we decided to take the leap. I just injected my second time about 2 hours ago. I don't get why people say it takes weeks to feel test-c. I beg to differ, but that's a different conversation.

This almost feels like a support group, hahaha.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I picked up a BP monitor from Walgreens for something like $35 on sale and it is digital. I like playing with it to see how BP fluctuates throughout the day and before/after meals.

Lowest in the AM has been 121/67 and a 59 heart rate, which I am very happy with. Highest has been in the afternoon after a big steak burrito and it was 143/78 with an 81 heart rate.
    I'd like to see the #'s immediately post exercise. Mine gets high, I can feel it. Tinnitus, light sensitivity, mild headache.

10. Whoa. Are you still running high numbers? That doesn't sound good at all.

11. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Thanks for the welcome. I actually see it as a positive change.

I'm 34 and I was put on TRT because of low test. My endo is pretty liberal and I had expressed interest in it so we decided to take the leap. I just injected my second time about 2 hours ago. I don't get why people say it takes weeks to feel test-c. I beg to differ, but that's a different conversation.

This almost feels like a support group, hahaha.
    Lol...I guess it kind of is!

12. Itchiness seems to be retiring a bit in the nips.

Thinking I may order some liquidex. Anyone ever used this from an RC company?

13. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Itchiness seems to be retiring a bit in the nips.

Thinking I may order some liquidex. Anyone ever used this from an RC company?
    I have, very potent stuff. Gotta be super accurate with your measurements. I wasn't, and crushed my e2, horrible experience.

14. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

I have, very potent stuff. Gotta be super accurate with your measurements. I wasn't, and crushed my e2, horrible experience.
    Lex-what was your dosing like? How much test were you on?

15. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

Lex-what was your dosing like? How much test were you on?
    It was last fall during normal trt at 50mg twice a week. I didn't measure the amount of liquidex correctly, and it messed me up pretty good after the first few hours and lasted a couple weeks. If you measure correctly, and extremely accurate, it's very very effective. More so than the pills.

16. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

It was last fall during normal trt at 50mg twice a week. I didn't measure the amount of liquidex correctly, and it messed me up pretty good after the first few hours and lasted a couple weeks. If you measure correctly, and extremely accurate, it's very very effective. More so than the pills.
    Thanks man. Can't decide if I should do bloodwork, then order if needed....or just order...
    You still feeling okay with just the erase? Every few days I just get nervous that it isn't strong enough.

17. Up to a naked 188/ 189. Starting to see the weight move more on the scale. Regardless, I'm pleased with things as week 6 comes to a close. Was planning on doing 10 weeks, but I have the extra gear to take it out to 12-14. Thoughts on that?
    Thought about taking a couple months then doing something like epi or hdrol and using the extra test as a base.

18. Those of you that have/ are going to blast...how long do you go?

I was originally going to just do 10, but I have enough to do 14-15 weeks.

My back has horrible acne right now...so that's a little discouraging give warmer weather is on the way!

19. I am going to go ten weeks then get blood work two weeks later to see where I am at. I may go a little longer but this is my first time going up in my dosage so we will just have to see.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post
    I am going to go ten weeks then get blood work two weeks later to see where I am at. I may go a little longer but this is my first time going up in my dosage so we will just have to see.
    Have you started yet?

21. When blasting 500mg/week, what should total and free testosterone numbers be on average after the 6th week?

22. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

Have you started yet?
    Yes, two weeks ago

23. Update: Weight is hovering right around 190. Feeling excellent in the gym. Stre

24. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Update: Weight is hovering right around 190. Feeling excellent in the gym. Stre
    Hit send before I was finished.

Strength and reps are all increasing. Hit 225x 16 on flat bench today during a chest/ back superset workout, so that was a nice pump!

I must be getting a lot thicker than I realize. My mom was over at the house a couple days ago to watch my daughters while the wife and I went out and she mentioned I look much thicker in the upper body--then immediately asked what I was taking...to which I replied "creatine". Lol

25. yep...here's how it starts with the comments. I made a thread about it

26. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    yep...here's how it starts with the comments. I made a thread about it
    Lol/ can you post a link to it? If like to check it out.

27. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

Lol/ can you post a link to it? If like to check it out.
    I don't want the attention

28. I'm on week 4 of my blast, and have zero acne at 500mg/week + a few pumps of Androgel 1.62% every week. Is this unusual? No acne, no nipple sensitivity whatsoever, no mood changes, no bloating, no hair loss, sex drive is fine. I feel about the same as my regular trt dose of 100mg/week. I get blood tested next week.

29. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm on week 4 of my blast, and have zero acne at 500mg/week + a few pumps of Androgel 1.62% every week. Is this unusual? No acne, no nipple sensitivity whatsoever, no mood changes, no bloating, no hair loss, sex drive is fine. I feel about the same as my regular trt dose of 100mg/week. I get blood tested next week.
    Bunk gear?

30. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Bunk gear?
    No, it's prescription
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:19 PM