Blasting while on TRT

lboston

lboston

Awards
I am strongly considered doing a blast with some test cyp I have saved up from prescriptions.

I use 100mg/ week normally, but my vials are one shot doses at 200mg, so this had allowed me to have quite a bit left over.

I posted a similar thread in anabolics, but it didn't get much feedback.

I'm 28, 5,7 and around 185lbs right now.

I'm thinking about doing 400mg week, 2 x 200mg, and don't know how long I should do this. Somewhere between 8-12 weeks?

I normally don't need an AI with my twice weekly injections of 50-60mgs. However, I've ordered Aromasin that should be here the first of the week and plan to run it @ 12.5mg EOD.

Any input, critique, advice would be greatly appreciated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it for 12 weeks.
I would start the AI a day or two before you up the dose. You already have extra estrogen in your body. Increased aromatization could very well aggravate your nips, and it is much better to keep gyno away from the start rather than wait til it shows up and chase your estrogen.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Do it for 12 weeks.
I would start the AI a day or two before you up the dose. You already have extra estrogen in your body. Increased aromatization could very well aggravate your nips, and it is much better to keep gyno away from the start rather than wait til it shows up and chase your estrogen.
That was exactly my thoughts.

Not wanting to take a risk and end up with man boobies! I have Erase right now.
You think that would be sufficient?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was exactly my thoughts.

Not wanting to take a risk and end up with man boobies! I have Erase right now.
You think that would be sufficient?
Erase is very user dependent, but the majority like it. I used it at 75mg a day during my last test run at 500mg a week and it worked great.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Erase is very user dependent, but the majority like it. I used it at 75mg a day during my last test run at 500mg a week and it worked great.
Nice. What about starting the Erase for a couple days prior and then start the cycle and use the aromasin when it comes in--which should be early next week.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. What about starting the Erase for a couple days prior and then start the cycle and use the aromasin when it comes in--which should be early next week.
That's probably fine, although I'm not sure of the half life of Erase. I can't imagine it being more than a day, but anyways, if you have too much estrogen suppression one thing you'll notice is a nasty migraine.

lboston

lboston

Awards
That's probably fine, although I'm not sure of the half life of Erase. I can't imagine it being more than a day, but anyways, if you have too much estrogen suppression one thing you'll notice is a nasty migraine.
Thanks for the feedback, Flex. It's much appreciated.

Looking forward to this test run. Hopefully all will be smooth.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to make more work for you, but can you keep this posted with any changes in workout and/or diet during the next 12 weeks?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Not to make more work for you, but can you keep this posted with any changes in workout and/or diet during the next 12 weeks?
Sure man. When I get home later I'll post up what my workouts will be and a general idea of what diet will look like.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Here's what training will look like...for the most part. Some exercises may rotate in/out, but the focus will be on compound movements that allow for 3 full body workouts per week.

Day 1--3 sets x 3-6 reps
Bbell flat bench
T-bar row
Military press
Squat
Bicep exercise (of some kind)
Tricep exercise (of some kind)

Day 2--3 sets x 8-12 reps
Deadlifts (these will be in the 3-5 rep range)
Weighted Dips
Pull ups
Lateral raises
Calf raises
Core work

Day 3--3 sets x 6-8 reps
Leg press
Bbell row
Incline Bbell bench
Face pulls
Bicep exercise
Tricep exercise

I've been doing this routine for about 5 weeks now and I love it. I've lost 5-10 pounds, but look slimmer yet larger in the chest shoulders. I think this would serve me well on this small cycle.

Diet is something I honestly don't track too closely. I'm a creature of habit and eat similar things every day.

Breakfast is generally 2-3 eggs with a 60 gram shake made of whey, milk, strawberries, peanut butter, and honey.
Greek yogurt mid-morning for snack.
Lunch is typically rice, veggies, leanish meat.
Dinner generally the same.
I have about a 30-40 gram shake either after a workout or before bed.

One day out of the weekend I let myself eat just about whatever I'm craving. That typically involves cracker barrels fried chicken and cornbread on Sundays.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is an interesting routine you have set up there. I recently ended a heavy routine designed to figure out my max 2-3 reps in order to move into the routine I am on now. Full body 3x a week with everything at 60% of 2RM. I do two warm up sets and then 5x10reps. Then I have 2 1/2 hours of muay thai and bjj twice a week. I'm pretty much pushing the limits of my 38yo ass right now and it's awesome.

I'm like you with diet. I keep it in check, but I never count calories or kick myself for eating what I like. I work too hard to not enjoy myself.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm past the part of considering. I'm 34, test at 182 with no anabolic use in recent history. Tried gel, only raised it to 200. Doc put me on 100 mg TC a week. I'm wondering what other anabolics would be good to blast with. What's NOT gonna make my endo suspicious?

Extra Test- obviously has to be stopped in time for levels to get "normal". Got some TNE (no ester) on the way
Tren- Any effect on test level? Lipids? etc.?
Deca- see tren

Planning on stopping excess test at least 2 weeks out from giving blood. What about these other compounds? How long out can I run these? Any other advice welcome. Thanks!

lboston

lboston

Awards
That is an interesting routine you have set up there. I recently ended a heavy routine designed to figure out my max 2-3 reps in order to move into the routine I am on now. Full body 3x a week with everything at 60% of 2RM. I do two warm up sets and then 5x10reps. Then I have 2 1/2 hours of muay thai and bjj twice a week. I'm pretty much pushing the limits of my 38yo ass right now and it's awesome.

I'm like you with diet. I keep it in check, but I never count calories or kick myself for eating what I like. I work too hard to not enjoy myself.
I really like the routine thus far. I'm enjoying the varying rep ranges that I get to do throughout the week.

If you're lifting and still fitting in the other training, you are doing quite well for 38. I did some BJJ in college--loved it.

Like you, I think you have to live. You've got to enjoy what you eat!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Update on cycle...

Had 2nd pin on Wednesday night. To be honest, I don't notice much of a thing right now in regards to positives. My nipples seem to be itching like crazy...unless its in my head.

I have aromasin (exemestane) from a research supplier, but I'm afraid it's no good. I thought the place was g2g, but it seems have if there are reviews out there that have their AIs listed as no good. I also have erase and took 3 pills of that today after work.

lboston

lboston

Awards
...meant to add...I've taken 12.5 mg of the aromasin twice, but it really doesn't seem to do much. Makes me feel like sh1t--that's about it!

Kind if wondering what I should do...don't want to end up in bro-zier!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like the routine thus far. I'm enjoying the varying rep ranges that I get to do throughout the week.

If you're lifting and still fitting in the other training, you are doing quite well for 38. I did some BJJ in college--loved it.

Like you, I think you have to live. You've got to enjoy what you eat!
It's really the only way I know and I love it. I surround myself with a lot of friends that just get after it, so it's encouraging. Granted, I also surround myself with all my old school crazy friends just to keep me in check.lol

To be honest, it is just in my blood. My dad escaped from Hungary, came to America and joined the special forces as a Ranger, worked for the mob as a tough in Vegas, taught me how to fight, and I still lift with him at 73. Mfer benches 300 and squats 400 at that age. So, I have no choice but to be tough.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Same here....
Thanks man.

Weird day today. VERY emotional today. Lol. Getting all teary-eyed at weird things.
Makes me think my AI I ordered is no good! May need to look for another source.
I've taken erase on the off days of the aromasin and can't tell if it helps or not.
Not sure what to do about it. Definitely don't want to risk gyno creeping up.

RedRaptor

Awards
What AI did you order? I can vouch for Liquid Stane from CEM.
My research candidate had bloods before and after one month on it and his Estrodiol went from 42 to 13.
Results after one month.
Total Test 1858
Free Test 443.5
Estro 13

That's on about 3mg EOD.
My research candidate tried 12.5mg the first shot and it made him feel a little weird. Funny headache and a sort of disconnected feeling.
3mg has almost no side effects for him and does the trick.
May be too much actually. All his joints started being painful after about 3 months. He reports that his neck feels like it's got sand in it. I just ordered some Joint supps for him. Hope it helps.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What AI did you order? I can vouch for Liquid Stane from CEM.
My research candidate had bloods before and after one month on it and his Estrodiol went from 42 to 13.
Results after one month.
Total Test 1858
Free Test 443.5
Estro 13

That's on about 3mg EOD.
My research candidate tried 12.5mg the first shot and it made him feel a little weird. Funny headache and a sort of disconnected feeling.
3mg has almost no side effects for him and does the trick.
May be too much actually. All his joints started being painful after about 3 months. He reports that his neck feels like it's got sand in it. I just ordered some Joint supps for him. Hope it helps.
Solve one problem create 3 more. Not a good.marketing approach. This is not a long term solution

RedRaptor

Awards
Solve one problem create 3 more. Not a good.marketing approach. This is not a long term solution
Agreed.
It was more or less an experiment to see if I could clear up the emotional swings and itching nipples that I thought were caused by high Estrodiol.

What to do in place of an AI?
You mention finding the root cause. Where do you go to find the root cause? My doctor will hardly even talk about AI much less root cause.
In the mean time I'm cutting back to 3mg twice weekly.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lboston

lboston

Awards
Sup IB
Wise choice my friend ;)

LOL
Thanks man- appreciate all your advise.

I went and had labs done yesterday to check to make sure erase is doing what I need.

I've only had 4 injections thus far at 200mg, but I thought I should at least be able to get an idea if its working after seeing my E2 levels.

I'll post it up when I get it back!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you are not taking both
3 caps of Erase daily AND Aromasin?

PS: When you say Aromasin makes you feel like poop, please elaborate. if you drive your estrogen levels too low, you will feel like garbage. So, me thinks your Aromasin may be good to go.

I have aromasin (exemestane) from a research supplier, but I'm afraid it's no good. I thought the place was g2g, but it seems have if there are reviews out there that have their AIs listed as no good. I also have erase and took 3 pills of that today after work.
...meant to add...I've taken 12.5 mg of the aromasin twice, but it really doesn't seem to do much. Makes me feel like sh1t--that's about it!

lboston

lboston

Awards
I hope you are not taking both
3 caps of Erase daily AND Aromasin?

PS: When you say Aromasin makes you feel like poop, please elaborate. if you drive your estrogen levels too low, you will feel like garbage. So, me thinks your Aromasin may be good to go.
No, no. Only taking the Erase now. Feel great on the erase. Still paranoid about my chest and always think it's itching. I look at it more than a middle school girl looks at hers when sprouting boobs for the first time!

I was taking the Aromasin EOD at12.5mg and would sometimes feel just sick to my stomach and like a "disconnected" or brain fog type feeling. Like I had to walk myself though everything I did b/c I isn't have any energy.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wonder if they gave yuoiu Clomid instead? That is and always has been the problem with all these research companies. It's a lottery as to knowing what you're really taking :(

3 Erase at your Test dose should be more than plenty to thwart any potential adverse gyno sides

I would argue it's overkill but as long as your joints doint start hurting you too much or you just feel flat or crappy you're fine.

Update on cycle...

Had 2nd pin on Wednesday night. To be honest, I don't notice much of a thing right now in regards to positives. My nipples seem to be itching like crazy...unless its in my head.

No, no. Only taking the Erase now. Feel great on the erase. Still paranoid about my chest and always think it's itching. I look at it more than a middle school girl looks at hers when sprouting boobs for the first time!

I was taking the Aromasin EOD at12.5mg and would sometimes feel just sick to my stomach and like a "disconnected" or brain fog type feeling. Like I had to walk myself though everything I did b/c I isn't have any energy.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Wonder if they gave yuoiu Clomid instead? That is and always has been the problem with all these research companies. It's a lottery as to knowing what you're really taking :(

3 Erase at your Test dose should be more than plenty to thwart any potential adverse gyno sides

I would argue it's overkill but as long as your joints doint start hurting you too much or you just feel flat or crappy you're fine.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Just wasn't sure what was really in it, so I figured that if erase will work, at least I know what's in it.

I've been doing mainly two caps per day. Did three yesterday and my knees and ankles sound like a bowl if Rice Krispies this morning! ?

Hoping this bloodwork gets emailed to me soon so I know if it's working for me. I "think" it may be a I having had any BP spikes, bloat, etc. I've actually lost an inch or so in the waistline since two weeks ago.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your libido been on the higher dose? I found that I have become so sensitive to the mg of test when it comes to that. I've been on 50mg e4d for about 2 months now and it had really opened my eyes to what I was doing for the last 2 years. I've stopped any AI and feel like a new man. Running the higher TRT doses and then trying to chase it with Erase and/or Arimidex seemed to be normal and I think I fell into a pattern. I know this isn't what you are doing with this experiment, but it got me to thinking how it would feel to be on the dose you currently are on.

Also, you mentioned earlier feeling real sensitive. Has that subsided?

lboston

lboston

Awards
How's your libido been on the higher dose? I found that I have become so sensitive to the mg of test when it comes to that. I've been on 50mg e4d for about 2 months now and it had really opened my eyes to what I was doing for the last 2 years. I've stopped any AI and feel like a new man. Running the higher TRT doses and then trying to chase it with Erase and/or Arimidex seemed to be normal and I think I fell into a pattern. I know this isn't what you are doing with this experiment, but it got me to thinking how it would feel to be on the dose you currently are on.

Also, you mentioned earlier feeling real sensitive. Has that subsided?
I agree with you. Sometimes less is more when it comes to TRT for the quality of life purposes. I was doing 50mg every 3.5 days before I started this cycle.

Libido is there...not have much luck with the wife though as we have a 2 year old an a 3 month old. She's breastfeeding the baby, so no time for me ; )
I'm waking up at night, and morning, with solid erections.

I hope to use no AI when I come off and go back to 50mg every 3.5 days.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I feel your pain and it doesn't get a whole lot better for the next few years. I have a 5 year and 1.5 year old little girls. They are my life, but it sure takes away from wife time. When it does come around and the kids haven't worn us out, it's like, "well, I guess we should." haha

lboston

lboston

Awards
LOL, I feel your pain and it doesn't get a whole lot better for the next few years. I have a 5 year and 1.5 year old little girls. They are my life, but it sure takes away from wife time. When it does come around and the kids haven't worn us out, it's like, "well, I guess we should." haha
I hear that man. I have two girls as well. Two year old and 3 months--baby momma time is limited!!

My love of the gym causes quite a bit of marital strife, which hasn't got any better with the addition of my second little lady.

We knocked it out during naptime today. Best 5 minutes I've had, outside them gym, all week ; )
That was after we got done fighting about me asking to go to the gym this morning...and the fact that all I got her for v/day this year was a card...

vassille

Awards
You always have pharm grade stuff on hand in addition to whatever else you want to take for those rainy days. Point is that if you in doubt you have something that will work 100%. I know price and availability is a concern but so it;s 5k removing gyno plus the aggravation.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Results from Labcorp are back...Not real sure what I should do from here on..

ALT 63 (0-44) HIGH
AST 85 (0-40) HIGH
Testosterone is > 1500 HIGH
Estradiol 81.6 (7.6-42.6) HIGH

Does that high of E2 put me at risk for gyno or anything else? Also concerned about the elevated liver values. Not sure If I keep going with cycle or stop it now. My liver values have always been a point, or so, higher than the scale, but not this much.

Everything else on the panel is within range.

Any insight/ advice is appreciated.

LB

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AST & ALT: Did you work out within 1-2 days of the blood test? If so, you're probably fine (false negatives).

You're not on orals or drink a lot corrrect?

I'd start the Erase bro (2-3 caps/day)

lboston

lboston

Awards
AST & ALT: Did you work out within 1-2 days of the blood test? If so, you're probably fine (false negatives).

You're not on orals or drink a lot corrrect?

I'd start the Erase bro (2-3 caps/day)
Yeah, I worked out two days before the labs. I rarely drink. No oral steroids. On dioxycycline for acne.

These labs were taken WITH erase being done at caps per day for almost two weeks. That's why I got them done; wanted to see how erase would do as an AI on my cycle.

Not sure if I should just abandons the cycle or order Adex from a research site.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your values are always going to be whacked when you mess with androgens - just up the Erase doese and keep an eye on things and enjoy the mild cycle ;)

Yeah, I worked out two days before the labs. I rarely drink. No oral steroids. On dioxycycline for acne.

These labs were taken WITH erase being done at caps per day for almost two weeks. That's why I got them done; wanted to see how erase would do as an AI on my cycle.

Not sure if I should just abandons the cycle or order Adex from a research site.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Your values are always going to be whacked when you mess with androgens - just up the Erase doese and keep an eye on things and enjoy the mild cycle ;)
You wouldn't sweat the E2 in the 80's?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't sweat it considering this is a little cycle you are running and will go back to your normal levels when you're done. Now, if you were still running TRT doses and having problems, then I'd be concerned. I figure that you take the good with the bad to get to the goal at hand with a cycle, and then go back to normal with the purpose being to retain what you gained.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I wouldn't sweat it considering this is a little cycle you are running and will go back to your normal levels when you're done. Now, if you were still running TRT doses and having problems, then I'd be concerned. I figure that you take the good with the bad to get to the goal at hand with a cycle, and then go back to normal with the purpose being to retain what you gained.
True-my largest fear is gyno and I'm wondering if the E2 is high enough that it could lead to that.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
True-my largest fear is gyno and I'm wondering if the E2 is high enough that it could lead to that.
So, when is the wet t-shirt contest you entered again? Hehe I'm thinking about blasting as well. The most I've ever done was around 300mg at once during TRT because I was traveling and didn't want to bring anything with me where I was flying. No gyno, but I got some ankle swelling, severe shortness of breath, irritability, and low energy. Totally sucked. Not sure what would happen to me on 300mg twice a week.

lboston

lboston

Awards
So, when is the wet t-shirt contest you entered again? Hehe I'm thinking about blasting as well. The most I've ever done was around 300mg at once during TRT because I was traveling and didn't want to bring anything with me where I was flying. No gyno, but I got some ankle swelling, severe shortness of breath, irritability, and low energy. Totally sucked. Not sure what would happen to me on 300mg twice a week.
Thanks, lex.
You sure can put a man's mind at ease!

I don't know what to do. Is my fear of gyno really that relevant with E2 at that number?

Also, I didn't think injectables messes with liver values.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this concern in these threads about gyno and nut size is just way over thinking things imo.

Let's get back to the important thing related to your little cycle and post up some numbers. I mean, there is no point in a cycle if your strength and size aren't going up. So where are we now with your before and during #s?

lboston

lboston

Awards
All this concern in these threads about gyno and nut size is just way over thinking things imo.

Let's get back to the important thing related to your little cycle and post up some numbers. I mean, there is no point in a cycle if your strength and size aren't going up. So where are we now with your before and during #s?
Lol-thanks for redirecting.

I've actually lost about 4 pounds and a notch in my belt. Definitely seeing more definition and clarity of the existing muscle, so I'm good with that so far.

I know it typically takes 4 weeks to kick in, so I am hoping to add some lbs here shortly.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Strength is up as well. I haven't maxed in a bit, but workout stamina, enjoyment, and recovery seems to be up quite a bit as well.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Any bloating? I'm going to start a 10 week blast of 500mg/week soon, I wonder if 2 caps per day of Erase would keep e2 in check? I don't want to start a blast like this unless I'm for sure going to gain around 15-20lbs of muscle. My goal is 245lbs @ 8% bf. I've got research anastrozole for my lab rats, not sure how good it is though. Should I avoid any alcohol while blasting? Is wine ok once in a while? Plus a few shots on the weekend? I wanna make this blast count, and not waste it. I plan on only eating good foods, but not planning certain meals/times to eat them. Just gonna pound the healthy food whenever I see it. Around 5k calories, 250g protein, good fats, good carbs, nothing processed (besides jelly on bagels pre-workout). Anything else I should add?

250mg test-e 2x week for 10 weeks
2 caps Erase every day
Black lace Victoria's Secret fashion bra D cup just in case

ALSO, should I add some Androgel 1.62% every day for good measure? I've got it just sitting here, might as well get some use out of it. Maybe keep DHT levels up.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Any bloating? I'm going to start a 10 week blast of 500mg/week soon, I wonder if 2 caps per day of Erase would keep e2 in check? I don't want to start a blast like this unless I'm for sure going to gain around 15-20lbs of muscle. My goal is 245lbs @ 8% bf. I've got research anastrozole for my lab rats, not sure how good it is though. Should I avoid any alcohol while blasting? Is wine ok once in a while? Plus a few shots on the weekend? I wanna make this blast count, and not waste it. I plan on only eating good foods, but not planning certain meals/times to eat them. Just gonna pound the healthy food whenever I see it. Around 5k calories, 250g protein, good fats, good carbs, nothing processed (besides jelly on bagels pre-workout). Anything else I should add?

250mg test-e 2x week for 10 weeks
2 caps Erase every day
Black lace Victoria's Secret fashion bra D cup just in case
Hahaha- def keep the bra. Maybe get an "E" just in case!

I haven't had any bloating at all. That's what has been really nice. I actually seem to be loosing midsection bloat. Pants that were fitting a little tight in the waste are now too big.

I don't count my calories either. I east until I'm full, but it's 90 percent all natural or organic. Always worked well for me.

I'd give erase a go. I think with my test being over 1500 right now, and erase having E2 in the 80s, it may be working...at least somewhat. I've seen on other boards where guys would be using research chems and still having E2 well over 150.

I don't drink much, but I think in moderation you'd be fine.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Hahaha- def keep the bra. Maybe get an "E" just in case!

I haven't had any bloating at all. That's what has been really nice. I actually seem to be loosing midsection bloat. Pants that were fitting a little tight in the waste are now too big.

I don't count my calories either. I east until I'm full, but it's 90 percent all natural or organic. Always worked well for me.

I'd give erase a go. I think with my test being over 1500 right now, and erase having E2 in the 80s, it may be working...at least somewhat. I've seen on other boards where guys would be using research chems and still having E2 well over 150.

I don't drink much, but I think in moderation you'd be fine.
Are you using Erase at 1 cap twice a day? I'll probably do 2 caps twice a day