Blasting while on TRT

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Ideas:
    -lots of PB and honey sandwiches
    -greek yogurts
    -get some cheese blocks and slice them up, some low sodium turkey/chicken (Boarshead) and throw it in tupperwear for quick snacking
    -chicken breasts in a crock pot with salsa and then you can throw this in with some brown rice/green chiles, etc.., make tacos, mix with eggs..
    -mix up a big batch of breakfast burritos and just freeze them or fridge them
    -shakes (milk, protein, pb, ovaltine, greek yogurt or milk, protein, greek yogurts, egg whites, lots of fruits) are both great
    etc...

There are lots of ways to eat in a short amount of time with a little preparation.

2. subbed. Good talk
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    subbed. Good talk
    Glad to have you. Quality guys on here.

4. What do you gents think regarding cardio? Keep it to a minimum or do it a couple times per week?

5. Will this 500mg/week of test-e kill my sex drive and erections as long as I manage e2 levels?

6. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Will this 500mg/week of test-e kill my sex drive and erections as long as I manage e2 levels?
    It's a good question. For me, I had a higher sex drive and harder erections @120/wk TRT (no AI) then I do @500 this blast (exemestane 12.5 eod)
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll still hit it and get it up fine, but my sex drive before the blast was almost out of control

7. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Will this 500mg/week of test-e kill my sex drive and erections as long as I manage e2 levels?
    Shouldn't. I've been g2g, always waking up at a full salute.

8. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

It's a good question. For me, I had a higher sex drive and harder erections @120/wk TRT (no AI) then I do @500 this blast (exemestane 12.5 eod)
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll still hit it and get it up fine, but my sex drive before the blast was almost out of control
    I do agree with threeFs. Seems like my drive was for on 100mg/ week, no AI. However, like I said, I still get it up, just not as much so at the drop of some panties like it was.

9. Had good workouts the past two days. Energy was a bit lacking, but work has been wearing me out!

Weight still the same. No "gains" to report in the weight department.

Not feeling well at all today. Think one of these kids at work may have given me some of their germs! Was going to lift today, but I took it off. Hoping to get a good rest tonight and hit legs hard tomorrow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ideas:
    -lots of PB and honey sandwiches
    -greek yogurts
    -get some cheese blocks and slice them up, some low sodium turkey/chicken (Boarshead) and throw it in tupperwear for quick snacking
    -chicken breasts in a crock pot with salsa and then you can throw this in with some brown rice/green chiles, etc.., make tacos, mix with eggs..
    -mix up a big batch of breakfast burritos and just freeze them or fridge them
    -shakes (milk, protein, pb, ovaltine, greek yogurt or milk, protein, greek yogurts, egg whites, lots of fruits) are both great
    etc...

There are lots of ways to eat in a short amount of time with a little preparation.
    Thanks for all these great suggestions. I'll be adjusting the grocery list according. I've ate a ton today. Seems like the appetite is starting to rev up a bit. Need to keep it clean though. Ate almost a whole king size Hershey's bar last night.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Had good workouts the past two days. Energy was a bit lacking, but work has been wearing me out!

Weight still the same. No "gains" to report in the weight department.

Not feeling well at all today. Think one of these kids at work may have given me some of their germs! Was going to lift today, but I took it off. Hoping to get a good rest tonight and hit legs hard tomorrow.
    That has me wondering, what do you do if you get really sick for a week? Just keep blasting and stay home to rest?

12. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

That has me wondering, what do you do if you get really sick for a week? Just keep blasting and stay home to rest?
    That's what I assume. Higher test levels sometimes lead to faster healing, so I guess it would only help?

13. Still feeling a little ill today. Been eating a ton though, so that's good. Hoping to make it to the gym after work. Not sure if I should rest or train legs...

I've been real flushed and renin the face the past two days. Had a nurse a work check blood pressure...all was well there. Not sure what's up with that.

14. Decided on going to the gym, even though not a 100 percent, and ended up having one of the best leg workouts I've had in quite sometime.

Amazing how that can sometimes work...feel like I need a nap now though!

Lost another 2 lbs on the scale, but I look and feel bigger...

15. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Not sure what's up with that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_h77...e_gdata_player

16. Lol- it all makes sense now.

17. Hoping to get in the gym tomorrow morning and do an "extra" workout. I've been very irritable lately and feel like I need to blow off some steam!

18. You need to start fighting. I tell you man, there is nothing like a good sparring match or a lot of bag work to feel like a new person.

19. In for updates

20. Week #4 as of Sunday. I believe this test is starting to kick in. I felt unstoppable in the gym on Sunday, doing my push day. 55lb weighted dips have never felt so easy.

Not just that, but I felt like I was the biggest mo fo in the joint...yet I'm only 5'6 ; )

Yesterday I did my pull day and it went well also. Not as good as it could've been, as I think I have a sinus infection or cold, but pumps were intense.

I'm up about 5 pounds from the low I hit last week of 179. However, I look better than ever and my pants are getting bigger, while my shoulders looking wider, so I'll gladly take it.

Still taking erase as an AI at either 3 or 4 caps per day, depending how I feel. No itchy nips, etc. joints ate popping from time to time.

Sex drive isn't exactly where I thought it might be, but I have two kids under 2, and my sleep isn't the best it could be. So, not too surprised on that.

Going to train legs today, after work.

21. I should also mention...I decided to switch from full body routines to a push, pull, legs routine.

22. How's the blast going?

23. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    How's the blast going?
    Good man. Seem to just now be putting on some mass. Weight has gone up a couple pounds this week. I can see a slight change in the mirror.
    No significant strength increases to report as of yet.
    Still using Erase as an AI. Was using 4 per day, but decreased to three as libido is not very present.

24. Awesome! Blast is going well over here too, putting on mass faster than I ever have (working out harder and eating more calories than I ever have too. I'm doing 250mg twice a week with no AI, and have no side effects so far. I have popped an Erase here and there, but it just makes my joints hurt. Sex drive is great, strength is starting to go up, mood is OUTSTANDING. My goal of 20-25lbs in 11 weeks is definitely going to be attainable. Tomorrow marks my second week, I'm excited!

25. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Awesome! Blast is going well over here too, putting on mass faster than I ever have (working out harder and eating more calories than I ever have too. I'm doing 250mg twice a week with no AI, and have no side effects so far. I have popped an Erase here and there, but it just makes my joints hurt. Sex drive is great, strength is starting to go up, mood is OUTSTANDING. My goal of 20-25lbs in 11 weeks is definitely going to be attainable. Tomorrow marks my second week, I'm excited!
    Nice man. Have you gained many pounds yet?
    I know I'd have better gains if I cut back on the erase, but I'm too afraid of gyno!

Saw somewhere else you mentioned shortness of breath. Is that still going on for you?

26. The shortness of breath happened in the beginning and it went away pretty quick, maybe my body just adjusting to the higher dose? I'm up 17lbs so far, not feeling bloated either. Looking forward to week # 4 since most say that's when it really kicks in.

27. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    The shortness of breath happened in the beginning and it went away pretty quick, maybe my body just adjusting to the higher dose? I'm up 17lbs so far, not feeling bloated either. Looking forward to week # 4 since most say that's when it really kicks in.
    What!? 17 pounds? What the hell am I doing wrong? Lol. I'm not up much at all and I'm in week 5!

28. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

What!? 17 pounds? What the hell am I doing wrong? Lol. I'm not up much at all and I'm in week 5!
    Are you getting enough calories, fats, and protein? I'm also using 100mg more than you per week, you might wanna bump it up to 250mg twice a week.

29. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

Are you getting enough calories, fats, and protein? I'm also using 100mg more than you per week, you might wanna bump it up to 250mg twice a week.
    I don't have it to bump, or I certainly would! In have enough vials for the 12 weeks at 400mgs.

30. I'm currently on week 8 of my blast

Wk 1-4 test 500mg/wk , dbol - 25mg day
    Wk 5-12 test 500mg/wk , var - 20mg/day

My starting weight was 203. As of last Sunday it was 215. I was at 217 the week before, but than I had to add some stane @ 12.5mg eod. During weeks 4-6 I started to noticed that I was not getting my morning wood and I had weak erections. I got tested at week 7 and found out my e2 was 102. Good luck guys.. Keep the updates.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:19 PM