Page 2 of 14 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I wouldn't sweat it considering this is a little cycle you are running and will go back to your normal levels when you're done. Now, if you were still running TRT doses and having problems, then I'd be concerned. I figure that you take the good with the bad to get to the goal at hand with a cycle, and then go back to normal with the purpose being to retain what you gained.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I wouldn't sweat it considering this is a little cycle you are running and will go back to your normal levels when you're done. Now, if you were still running TRT doses and having problems, then I'd be concerned. I figure that you take the good with the bad to get to the goal at hand with a cycle, and then go back to normal with the purpose being to retain what you gained.
    True-my largest fear is gyno and I'm wondering if the E2 is high enough that it could lead to that.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

True-my largest fear is gyno and I'm wondering if the E2 is high enough that it could lead to that.
    So, when is the wet t-shirt contest you entered again? Hehe I'm thinking about blasting as well. The most I've ever done was around 300mg at once during TRT because I was traveling and didn't want to bring anything with me where I was flying. No gyno, but I got some ankle swelling, severe shortness of breath, irritability, and low energy. Totally sucked. Not sure what would happen to me on 300mg twice a week.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

So, when is the wet t-shirt contest you entered again? Hehe I'm thinking about blasting as well. The most I've ever done was around 300mg at once during TRT because I was traveling and didn't want to bring anything with me where I was flying. No gyno, but I got some ankle swelling, severe shortness of breath, irritability, and low energy. Totally sucked. Not sure what would happen to me on 300mg twice a week.
    Thanks, lex.
    You sure can put a man's mind at ease!

I don't know what to do. Is my fear of gyno really that relevant with E2 at that number?

Also, I didn't think injectables messes with liver values.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

All this concern in these threads about gyno and nut size is just way over thinking things imo.

Let's get back to the important thing related to your little cycle and post up some numbers. I mean, there is no point in a cycle if your strength and size aren't going up. So where are we now with your before and during #s?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

All this concern in these threads about gyno and nut size is just way over thinking things imo.

Let's get back to the important thing related to your little cycle and post up some numbers. I mean, there is no point in a cycle if your strength and size aren't going up. So where are we now with your before and during #s?
    Lol-thanks for redirecting.

I've actually lost about 4 pounds and a notch in my belt. Definitely seeing more definition and clarity of the existing muscle, so I'm good with that so far.

I know it typically takes 4 weeks to kick in, so I am hoping to add some lbs here shortly.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Strength is up as well. I haven't maxed in a bit, but workout stamina, enjoyment, and recovery seems to be up quite a bit as well.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Any bloating? I'm going to start a 10 week blast of 500mg/week soon, I wonder if 2 caps per day of Erase would keep e2 in check? I don't want to start a blast like this unless I'm for sure going to gain around 15-20lbs of muscle. My goal is 245lbs @ 8% bf. I've got research anastrozole for my lab rats, not sure how good it is though. Should I avoid any alcohol while blasting? Is wine ok once in a while? Plus a few shots on the weekend? I wanna make this blast count, and not waste it. I plan on only eating good foods, but not planning certain meals/times to eat them. Just gonna pound the healthy food whenever I see it. Around 5k calories, 250g protein, good fats, good carbs, nothing processed (besides jelly on bagels pre-workout). Anything else I should add?

250mg test-e 2x week for 10 weeks
    2 caps Erase every day
    Black lace Victoria's Secret fashion bra D cup just in case

ALSO, should I add some Androgel 1.62% every day for good measure? I've got it just sitting here, might as well get some use out of it. Maybe keep DHT levels up.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any bloating? I'm going to start a 10 week blast of 500mg/week soon, I wonder if 2 caps per day of Erase would keep e2 in check? I don't want to start a blast like this unless I'm for sure going to gain around 15-20lbs of muscle. My goal is 245lbs @ 8% bf. I've got research anastrozole for my lab rats, not sure how good it is though. Should I avoid any alcohol while blasting? Is wine ok once in a while? Plus a few shots on the weekend? I wanna make this blast count, and not waste it. I plan on only eating good foods, but not planning certain meals/times to eat them. Just gonna pound the healthy food whenever I see it. Around 5k calories, 250g protein, good fats, good carbs, nothing processed (besides jelly on bagels pre-workout). Anything else I should add?

2 caps Erase every day
    Hahaha- def keep the bra. Maybe get an "E" just in case!

I haven't had any bloating at all. That's what has been really nice. I actually seem to be loosing midsection bloat. Pants that were fitting a little tight in the waste are now too big.

I don't count my calories either. I east until I'm full, but it's 90 percent all natural or organic. Always worked well for me.

I'd give erase a go. I think with my test being over 1500 right now, and erase having E2 in the 80s, it may be working...at least somewhat. I've seen on other boards where guys would be using research chems and still having E2 well over 150.

I don't drink much, but I think in moderation you'd be fine.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Hahaha- def keep the bra. Maybe get an "E" just in case!

I haven't had any bloating at all. That's what has been really nice. I actually seem to be loosing midsection bloat. Pants that were fitting a little tight in the waste are now too big.

I don't count my calories either. I east until I'm full, but it's 90 percent all natural or organic. Always worked well for me.

I'd give erase a go. I think with my test being over 1500 right now, and erase having E2 in the 80s, it may be working...at least somewhat. I've seen on other boards where guys would be using research chems and still having E2 well over 150.

I don't drink much, but I think in moderation you'd be fine.
    Are you using Erase at 1 cap twice a day? I'll probably do 2 caps twice a day
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Are you using Erase at 1 cap twice a day? I'll probably do 2 caps twice a day
    As of this weekend, I am doing 2 in the AM, 1 in the PM. Thinking about bumping it up to 2 AM and then 2 PM.

I think that'd be good.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

At what point during the blast should I get my blood levels tested? Around week 5?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

At what point during the blast should I get my blood levels tested? Around week 5?
    I think that'd be good. I did it at 2 and wish I would've waited a bit. Now, I'm going to wait 3-4 weeks and get it done again.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

2 caps Erase every day

ALSO, should I add some Androgel 1.62% every day for good measure? I've got it just sitting here, might as well get some use out of it. Maybe keep DHT levels up.
    What is your routine going to look like? I'm on a bulk right now at around 5k calories (40/40/20 fat, protein, carb). I gain and drop weight like nothing, so I've gone from 200-202 to 210 in the last 5 weeks. Strength is through the roof, but I am having trouble keeping cardio up. I train MMA 6 hours a week and I can feel it during sparing.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

What is your routine going to look like? I'm on a bulk right now at around 5k calories (40/40/20 fat, protein, carb). I gain and drop weight like nothing, so I've gone from 200-202 to 210 in the last 5 weeks. Strength is through the roof, but I am having trouble keeping cardio up. I train MMA 6 hours a week and I can feel it during sparing.
    Probably just eat everything in front of me. I stay lean no matter what I eat, so I'll try to get around 250g protein and 5k calories. I rarely do cardio, I get pretty intense with my lifting so my heart rate is pretty consistent for 45 min - 1 hour. Think cardio would help while blasting? I'm 6'5" 225lbs and would like to be around 250lbs in 3-4 months. I'll definitely need to up my food intake.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Probably just eat everything in front of me. I stay lean no matter what I eat, so I'll try to get around 250g protein and 5k calories. I rarely do cardio, I get pretty intense with my lifting so my heart rate is pretty consistent for 45 min - 1 hour. Think cardio would help while blasting? I'm 6'5" 225lbs and would like to be around 250lbs in 3-4 months. I'll definitely need to up my food intake.
    Man, I just can't force myself to eat. I hate that. Don't get me wrong, I eat until full, but I don't gorge myself. Being short, I bloat up quick if I eat the wrong things. Hoping that wont hinder my gains on this little blast-o-Rama.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

I don't want to state what you are already suspecting, but not upping your calories is definitely going to hamper your gains. Yeah, you'll make some, but you aren't going to get what you could out of this. Make some high calorie shakes and you can add 2k+ to your normal diet pretty easy. Another trick is to add olive oil to any carb meal.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

I don't want to state what you are already suspecting, but not upping your calories is definitely going to hamper your gains. Yeah, you'll make some, but you aren't going to get what you could out of this. Make some high calorie shakes and you can add 2k+ to your normal diet pretty easy. Another trick is to add olive oil to any carb meal.
    That's what I'll probably do, make some high calorie shakes. I can't gorge myself on food either, unless maybe I can buy a legit appetite stimulant somewhere? What is the olive oil trick? To get enough good fats?

Once I gain 15-20lbs (hopefully) of extra muscle off this blast, I'll have to continue pigging out to keep it right? Or can I relax a bit on the mega calories when the blast is over?
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

You can taper to a maintenance level unless anything else changes with your routine to a certain degree. You will lose some weight, but being on TRT gives you the advantage in that you'll be dropping test levels back to high normal and not low normal. So, you aren't going to have to battle that.

Think of it like any sport that requires or recommends that you gain or lose what your body normally wants to. You have to eat and workout to maintain those levels because your body isn't built to normally be like that. If you gain 20lbs of muscle, your body is going to need to fuel that to keep it. It goes hand in hand though. You aren't used to needing all those extra calories because you aren't trying to maintain all that extra muscle and weight right now. Once that starts to happen, your body will start to adapt and want to eat more. That's what happens to so many athletes that just stop working out like they are used to and don't adjust their diets. They get flabby and fat.

As far as olive oil, there is no trick. It is just a great source of nice fats and calories. You need carbs to gain weight and keep energy levels up, but not too much. I love olive oil and would put it on pasta with my choice of sauce, use when boiling water, anywhere that butter was called for, on pizza crust, etc...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I definitely know it'll keep gains from what they could be. Really looking for more of a recomp than all out mass.
    Never thought about the olive oil thing. You just add it to the noodles, etc?
    I'm going to start eating a thick pb&honey sandwich with a nightly shake and see how that does for a few days. I'll up it from there if need be.
    I teach elementary school, so I rarely have time to stop and eat--other than the 20 minutes I get at lunch and a Greek yogurt during reading class.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Ideas:
    -lots of PB and honey sandwiches
    -greek yogurts
    -get some cheese blocks and slice them up, some low sodium turkey/chicken (Boarshead) and throw it in tupperwear for quick snacking
    -chicken breasts in a crock pot with salsa and then you can throw this in with some brown rice/green chiles, etc.., make tacos, mix with eggs..
    -mix up a big batch of breakfast burritos and just freeze them or fridge them
    -shakes (milk, protein, pb, ovaltine, greek yogurt or milk, protein, greek yogurts, egg whites, lots of fruits) are both great
    etc...

There are lots of ways to eat in a short amount of time with a little preparation.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

subbed. Good talk
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    subbed. Good talk
    Glad to have you. Quality guys on here.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What do you gents think regarding cardio? Keep it to a minimum or do it a couple times per week?
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Will this 500mg/week of test-e kill my sex drive and erections as long as I manage e2 levels?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

Will this 500mg/week of test-e kill my sex drive and erections as long as I manage e2 levels?
    It's a good question. For me, I had a higher sex drive and harder erections @120/wk TRT (no AI) then I do @500 this blast (exemestane 12.5 eod)
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll still hit it and get it up fine, but my sex drive before the blast was almost out of control
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Shouldn't. I've been g2g, always waking up at a full salute.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

It's a good question. For me, I had a higher sex drive and harder erections @120/wk TRT (no AI) then I do @500 this blast (exemestane 12.5 eod)
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll still hit it and get it up fine, but my sex drive before the blast was almost out of control
    I do agree with threeFs. Seems like my drive was for on 100mg/ week, no AI. However, like I said, I still get it up, just not as much so at the drop of some panties like it was.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Had good workouts the past two days. Energy was a bit lacking, but work has been wearing me out!

Weight still the same. No "gains" to report in the weight department.

Not feeling well at all today. Think one of these kids at work may have given me some of their germs! Was going to lift today, but I took it off. Hoping to get a good rest tonight and hit legs hard tomorrow.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ideas:
    -lots of PB and honey sandwiches
    -greek yogurts
    -get some cheese blocks and slice them up, some low sodium turkey/chicken (Boarshead) and throw it in tupperwear for quick snacking
    -chicken breasts in a crock pot with salsa and then you can throw this in with some brown rice/green chiles, etc.., make tacos, mix with eggs..
    -mix up a big batch of breakfast burritos and just freeze them or fridge them
    -shakes (milk, protein, pb, ovaltine, greek yogurt or milk, protein, greek yogurts, egg whites, lots of fruits) are both great
    etc...

There are lots of ways to eat in a short amount of time with a little preparation.
    Thanks for all these great suggestions. I'll be adjusting the grocery list according. I've ate a ton today. Seems like the appetite is starting to rev up a bit. Need to keep it clean though. Ate almost a whole king size Hershey's bar last night.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Had good workouts the past two days. Energy was a bit lacking, but work has been wearing me out!

Weight still the same. No "gains" to report in the weight department.

Not feeling well at all today. Think one of these kids at work may have given me some of their germs! Was going to lift today, but I took it off. Hoping to get a good rest tonight and hit legs hard tomorrow.
    That has me wondering, what do you do if you get really sick for a week? Just keep blasting and stay home to rest?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That has me wondering, what do you do if you get really sick for a week? Just keep blasting and stay home to rest?
    That's what I assume. Higher test levels sometimes lead to faster healing, so I guess it would only help?
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Still feeling a little ill today. Been eating a ton though, so that's good. Hoping to make it to the gym after work. Not sure if I should rest or train legs...

I've been real flushed and renin the face the past two days. Had a nurse a work check blood pressure...all was well there. Not sure what's up with that.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Decided on going to the gym, even though not a 100 percent, and ended up having one of the best leg workouts I've had in quite sometime.

Amazing how that can sometimes work...feel like I need a nap now though!

Lost another 2 lbs on the scale, but I look and feel bigger...
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Not sure what's up with that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_h77...e_gdata_player
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol- it all makes sense now.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hoping to get in the gym tomorrow morning and do an "extra" workout. I've been very irritable lately and feel like I need to blow off some steam!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

You need to start fighting. I tell you man, there is nothing like a good sparring match or a lot of bag work to feel like a new person.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%

In for updates
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Week #4 as of Sunday. I believe this test is starting to kick in. I felt unstoppable in the gym on Sunday, doing my push day. 55lb weighted dips have never felt so easy.

Not just that, but I felt like I was the biggest mo fo in the joint...yet I'm only 5'6 ; )

Yesterday I did my pull day and it went well also. Not as good as it could've been, as I think I have a sinus infection or cold, but pumps were intense.

I'm up about 5 pounds from the low I hit last week of 179. However, I look better than ever and my pants are getting bigger, while my shoulders looking wider, so I'll gladly take it.

Still taking erase as an AI at either 3 or 4 caps per day, depending how I feel. No itchy nips, etc. joints ate popping from time to time.

Sex drive isn't exactly where I thought it might be, but I have two kids under 2, and my sleep isn't the best it could be. So, not too surprised on that.

Going to train legs today, after work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:19 PM