Blasting while on TRT

Page 13 of 18 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I keep seeing guys who use AAS say, "you don't want to lose your doc". Why not? Srs question. If you are gonna blast and cruise anyway, why get stuck on your docs blood test schedule? Why not just go get blood work done when it's convenient for you? 3-4 times a year. I was using tren on my blast, a low dose at that like 200mg per week. Well, my prolactin and Igf came back high. Free test was a little high too. Now he wants to re-test in a month, glucose test- 2 hours drinking crap at his office. I know why my test looked like that but I can't tell him. Now I'm feeling like it's more trouble than it's worth. That and it's always some scheduling screw up, the guys booked for 8 months at a time. Drag. I want to hear your thoughts on this.
    For me at least, there will be a time when I won't blast. At that point, I will rely on the RX exclusively. When I'm 50-60-70 I'm not going to want to mess with UGL for my meds.

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I've lost 60 lbs of fat that way!
    Awesome brotha!
    How long did it take you?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

Awesome brotha!
    How long did it take you?
    About 20 months or so. My only fat area remaining are the dreaded love handles.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I keep seeing guys who use AAS say, "you don't want to lose your doc". Why not? Srs question. If you are gonna blast and cruise anyway, why get stuck on your docs blood test schedule? Why not just go get blood work done when it's convenient for you? 3-4 times a year. I was using tren on my blast, a low dose at that like 200mg per week. Well, my prolactin and Igf came back high. Free test was a little high too. Now he wants to re-test in a month, glucose test- 2 hours drinking crap at his office. I know why my test looked like that but I can't tell him. Now I'm feeling like it's more trouble than it's worth. That and it's always some scheduling screw up, the guys booked for 8 months at a time. Drag. I want to hear your thoughts on this.
    Why would your doc test for prolactin and IGF? He shouldnt. He is nosy.
    You just have to know when you have lower dosages before testing. Too close and you run into this mess.
    If you use harder stuff give yourself longer time to recover. I can run pro cycles in between blood tests and be fine. Some tests are scheduled 3months and some 6 months. For the 6 months I can go harder and be fine, 3 months got to be careful.
    I like this so it keeps me in check so I dont go too crazy with dosages and lengths of time on this stuff. And I also know my health is good. It's like a balance which keeps me in check.

5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    About 20 months or so. My only fat area remaining are the dreaded love handles.
    Not bad man,
    Try adding T3 @25 ED. That will take care of that if you want.
    •   

6. Agreed. I thought 3-3.5 weeks would be long enough since my last injection, blast dose around 400-500 mg test per week. Hindsight it should ve been longer. Maybe he's nosy or maybe he's thorough. He's an endo. I had a GP test me the week before, like I said this guy is kind of a hastle for several reasons. My test was 1500, but nothing else was wrong. The GP said it didn't matter when my last injection was, fasting didn't matter, and that levels don't spike. He did realize 1500 wasn't quite right, but didn't ask for another test, just said he wouldn't write a script. So I'm done with him.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

7. So you test way above a normal range and the doc smells something fishy and won't write a script, so you are done with him? I swear, some of you are the reason it is hard for people that actually want help to get scripts. If I were the doc I would have been the one telling you to get the hell out of my office.

8. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post

Not bad man,
    Try adding T3 @25 ED. That will take care of that if you want.
    Yep, and clen too. And a masteron blast. Sorry to derail the thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    So you test way above a normal range and the doc smells something fishy and won't write a script, so you are done with him? I swear, some of you are the reason it is hard for people that actually want help to get scripts. If I were the doc I would have been the one telling you to get the hell out of my office.
    Well since u r so damn smart and know all the details without me explaining I won't bother. Sorry I didn't give I u every detail for your contentment, suck my sack bro!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

10. It's weird that you made that post because I was going to ask if you were 34 going on 18 in your last one. You post like an immature kid and not like someone really asking legit questions.

11. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I would suggest you either do low carb/higher fat OR just do carb cycling/low fat.
    I normally do low carb/high fat in which I eat no more than 100g of carbs a day on a high day but normally I keep it around 75. Rest is fat and protein.
    2 questions?..... first, how would u do low fat and carb cycle cuz on ur low carb days u would replace calories with fat right? or jsut eat a ALOT of protein, or would you calorie cycle as well?............second, do you count dairy and veggies into that 100g?

12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Well, because not everyone has experiences like yours and for those that plan to take advantage of the system, being on TRT is a good way to have a portion of your "meds" and allows you a prescription. Plus, it is dirt cheap. It's that simple.I don't blast/cruise, but my doc started me at 200mg a couple years ago and never asked me to adjust my schedule to see him every 3 months and even though I lowered to 100mg ew, I continue to fill a prescription e3m. So now I just picked up my 3rd extra vial and I just started a new one. I pay $5 a vial and have more than I know what to do with.
    yea, ill take some lol, i pay $30 for a vial which is for 3 months with 100mgs a week but with this blast im gonna ahve to request a new script alot sooner lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    2 questions?..... first, how would u do low fat and carb cycle cuz on ur low carb days u would replace calories with fat right? or jsut eat a ALOT of protein, or would you calorie cycle as well?............second, do you count dairy and veggies into that 100g?
    Yeah you'd be eating an asston of protein with those restrictions , or eating like a bird. Usually carb cycling goes hand in hand with high fat and high protein....at least on the low to mid carb days. btw, things like fiber, lettuce, spinach do not "count" towards calories....now if the veggie has more than a negligible amount of calories, yeah count it. Its gotta be at least 50 calories for me to write it down though

14. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea, ill take some lol, i pay $30 for a vial which is for 3 months with 100mgs a week but with this blast im gonna ahve to request a new script alot sooner lol
    I'll give him 50$ each.........lets do this auction style

15. Like chum in the water... muhahahahaha

16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Yea, on low carb days increase fat but not as much as it would be on keto for example and also increase protein. But on high carb days it would be low fat and lower protein. You have to play with it and see what ratio works best.
    I heard ppl eating upwards of 800g of carbs a day but to be honest it is not my cup of tea to eat that many carbs but some do.
    I dont count veggies for carbs and minimally on dairy because I dont drink milk, I eat chesse and it doesnt have much sugar left in it anyway. I do eat some yogurt and cottage chesse but I dont count those either. Milk would be the only one I'd personally count as it has some carbs.

17. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Yea, on low carb days increase fat but not as much as it would be on keto for example and also increase protein. But on high carb days it would be low fat and lower protein. You have to play with it and see what ratio works best.
    I heard ppl eating upwards of 800g of carbs a day but to be honest it is not my cup of tea to eat that many carbs but some do.
    I dont count veggies for carbs and minimally on dairy because I dont drink milk, I eat chesse and it doesnt have much sugar left in it anyway. I do eat some yogurt and cottage chesse but I dont count those either. Milk would be the only one I'd personally count as it has some carbs.

thats basically what i have been doing with my carb cycle.............i have been counting my cottage cheese and greek yogurrt as well and i take in alot of veggies so i count them but probably not nearly as much as what teh amount really is

18. i got some aromasin for my blast and not sure exactly how to take it......5 ml would be 12.5 gs which is what i was advised to take EOD so can i jsut drop 1/8th of a teaspoon cuz that comes out to .625 ml...and just drink it basically? seems like a dumb question but i just want to make sure

19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Like chum in the water... muhahahahaha
    Its the duty of non-blasters to help out fellow anabolically minded blasters

btw dairy would definitely count towards daily calories regardless of the amount of carbs. things like lettuce and spinach are just roughage and your body is not going to get anything much out of them, same with fiber. Those are the only real exceptions for me. Also something like G2, which has just a handful of carbs in a bottle I don't count either if say I drank one (or a half) bottle. But dairy usually has a more comprehensive profile, fat/protein/carbs. Its not just fiber or roughage, or just a miniscule amount of sugars in water.

20. we were talking about dairy carb count not caloric count.

21. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    we were talking about dairy carb count not caloric count.
    As was I ?????????? lol

22. Speaking of blasting while on TRT, I have my endo appt today. Hopefully he won't freak out at my 590ng/dl total test. But I am prepared with questions as to why he would want it lower than that.

23. Have to get labs drawn next Wednesday. It's been 3 weeks since I was on 400mg a week. I've been on 100mg a week for the last two. Theoretically, should I be reading at my normal therapy dose?

24. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Have to get labs drawn next Wednesday. It's been 3 weeks since I was on 400mg a week. I've been on 100mg a week for the last two. Theoretically, should I be reading at my normal therapy dose?
    To be honest I doubt it. I've been off for two weeks with no injections since my blast. I resume 100mg/week on Monday. You might wanna skip your dose until after you get your blood drawn. That's what I would do anyway. Or get bloods done yourself before getting them done at the endo so you can be sure.

25. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post

To be honest I doubt it. I've been off for two weeks with no injections since my blast. I resume 100mg/week on Monday. You might wanna skip your dose until after you get your blood drawn. That's what I would do anyway. Or get bloods done yourself before getting them done at the endo so you can be sure.
    Went on private md labs and got the order myself to check before getting the one that will go to the doc...I'll report back.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    As was I ?????????? lol
    lol it's all good misunderstood you

27. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Have to get labs drawn next Wednesday. It's been 3 weeks since I was on 400mg a week. I've been on 100mg a week for the last two. Theoretically, should I be reading at my normal therapy dose?
    I would say yes. Curious to see what lab says

28. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    lol it's all good misunderstood you
    I thought he was asking "should I count veggies....should I count dairy"....as in counting towards his daily carb totals. As you know dairy is one of the most caloric dense food sources, well esp milk, so you def need to count those calories if there are carbs in there. unlike veggies and fiber calories which for the most part are not going to impact your calories much if at all. comparing dairy carbs and veggie carbs is like comparing apples and oranges , wait those are fruits lol....

29. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I thought he was asking "should I count veggies....should I count dairy"....as in counting towards his daily carb totals. As you know dairy is one of the most caloric dense food sources, well esp milk, so you def need to count those calories if there are carbs in there. unlike veggies and fiber calories which for the most part are not going to impact your calories much if at all. comparing dairy carbs and veggie carbs is like comparing apples and oranges , wait those are fruits lol....
    haha i like that apples and oranges...preffer apples lol
    I think he was asking if he should count carbs in dairy if im not mistaken
    you right milk would be one I would count carbs. I usually eat chesse which doesnt really have that many carbs but it def has a **** load of calories. Aged chesses has virtually no carbs at all so they great for low carb diets. Veggies for the most part I dont count as anything myself, the carbs are mostly coming from fiber so no big deal there.

30. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    haha i like that apples and oranges...preffer apples lol
    I think he was asking if he should count carbs in dairy if im not mistaken
    you right milk would be one I would count carbs. I usually eat chesse which doesnt really have that many carbs but it def has a **** load of calories. Aged chesses has virtually no carbs at all so they great for low carb diets. Veggies for the most part I dont count as anything myself, the carbs are mostly coming from fiber so no big deal there.
    This is true, there aren't a whole helluva lot of carbs in much of the dairy (cheeses esp of course)....plenty of fat and a decent amount of protein, so you don't have that dilemma of counting the carbs or not, since they are either not there or are present in insignificant amounts. I always think milk though when I think dairy, and I always hated the fact it contained so many carbs when I was low carbing or no carbing. They have this "carb countdown" (now "calorie countdown") milk that has less than half the usual carbs of milk. They used to sell it at Walmart down here in the south....but the company is out of where I'm from, Massachusetts. Tastes good in chocolate, but the standard version is best maybe mixed in shakes if you are a true milk taste aficionado
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prednisone while on TRT
    By Rausch in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:42 PM
  2. Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:51 PM
  3. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 08:19 PM