17 beta estradiol 24.34 (7.63-42.6)
SHBG 79 (10-50)
GH 1.3f ng/ml
IGF 125 (52-328)
Test Total 1020 (250-1100)
Test free 68.1 (46-224)
Test bioavailable 149 (110-575)
Albumin 4.8 (3.6-5.1)

there were some other tests including thyroid and all else was normal.

My endo and my old primary think i need to see a shrink, that was their real suggestion. I am looking at these results and am seeing very low free test.
I am thinking I might need to take charge of this myself but am unsure of what numbers I should be shooting for and which tests to order. I obviously dont need TRT but somehow I need to get my free test up without boosting my estrogen too high. I think. I am planning on ordering my tests from private md.
Any advice?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got my results today.
FSH 3.6 (1.6-11)
LH. 4.0 (.8-6.1)
17 beta estradiol 24.34 (7.63-42.6)
SHBG 79 (10-50)
GH 1.3f ng/ml
IGF 125 (52-328)
Test Total 1020 (250-1100)
Test free 68.1 (46-224)
Test bioavailable 149 (110-575)
Albumin 4.8 (3.6-5.1)

there were some other tests including thyroid and all else was normal.

My endo and my old primary think i need to see a shrink, that was their real suggestion. I am looking at these results and am seeing very low free test.
I am thinking I might need to take charge of this myself but am unsure of what numbers I should be shooting for and which tests to order. I obviously dont need TRT but somehow I need to get my free test up without boosting my estrogen too high. I think. I am planning on ordering my tests from private md.
Any advice?
Find out why SHBG issue which is usually associated with liver, GI or other inflammation from the body possible from environmental exposure.

vassille

Awards
It seems that your body senses that you have low free T and pumps out as much total test as it can, only to be robbed by high SHBG.
Prob is that you cant produce this high test all the time, sooner or later will go down and you will def feel it even more.
One thing I can tell you and I agree with Matrix, the liver is the culprit and it;s possible either inflamation or something makes the SHBG to be produced in higher numbers than normal and binding to the test.

vassille

Awards
yes, higher a more leveled free test supply in most cases will smooth that mood swing

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The main reason i enjoy this forum is its not all about hormones as the solution. Its about helping address the root cause not.just bandaiding it as other focus on. This is the direction I been.trying to get people to go.for longest.time ..