Going off TRT - can't afford to see anymore Docs. =(
- 03-10-2012, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=DetroitHammer;3274926]If you're taking vitamin D then be careful about taking antiacids, like Tums or Rolaids because they will cause your calcium levels to rise out of limits and that could be harmful to your kidneys. Vitamin D will increase absorption.[/QUOTt
tums is one of the worst things ever create. Its a cave men medicine lol more damage then good.I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
- 03-10-2012, 08:20 PM
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Any of you know about Vitamin D injections?
I was seeing this doc who was injecting me with vitamin D once a week.
I had to stop seeing him though, it was too far for me
03-12-2012, 04:27 PM
03-19-2012, 06:36 PM
A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction" Proverbs 1:7
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:20 AM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:35 PM
- By The Anarchist in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 29Last Post: 12-07-2008, 04:11 PM
- By Bernie1b in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-25-2006, 04:18 PM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 02-15-2005, 10:02 AM