Going off TRT - can't afford to see anymore Docs. =(

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not fooled. I'd be surprised if its doing much at all considering my body's lack of ability to absorb most things.
This is why my emphasis is on the GI tract and liver, If you can not get the building blocks in there then you can not make hormone, neurotransmitters. I don;t know why Dr will not use common sense when it comes to things. It just baffles me..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why my emphasis is on the GI tract and liver, If you can not get the building blocks in there then you can not make hormone, neurotransmitters. I don;t know why Dr will not use common sense when it comes to things. It just baffles me..
Endos can't seem to grasp that concept.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found they have a hard time considering anything outside there specialty/comfort zone. My current endo overlooks most things in general. I haven't spoke with him yet but after my recent atch stim test he ignored my atch level of 5 (ref 10-60) via letter.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have found they have a hard time considering anything outside there specialty/comfort zone. My current endo overlooks most things in general. I haven't spoke with him yet but after my recent atch stim test he ignored my atch level of 5 (ref 10-60) via letter.
Again every cases is different, until you sit down and talk to the person then and only then will you see the true picture. Many times I have read something on line then person sitting there in front of you tells you pieces of the puzzle which changes the whole out come of the treatment by their DR. This is why forums can be missleading because the whole picture is not there which could resulting in making information sounding validate end up back firing on them. In case like yours I bet I am only getting 20-25% of the entire case scenerio.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again every cases is different, until you sit down and talk to the person then and only then will you see the true picture. Many times I have read something on line then person sitting there in front of you tells you pieces of the puzzle which changes the whole out come of the treatment by their DR. This is why forums can be missleading because the whole picture is not there which could resulting in making information sounding validate end up back firing on them. In case like yours I bet I am only getting 20-25% of the entire case scenerio.
Hopefully ill be able to discuss in detail with you in the future

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully ill be able to discuss in detail with you in the future
Be good to find a good dr to get on board with add a huge part to the puzzle making things go much easier.
Time and place for everything.

CharlosCarlie

Awards
Update:

The move was pretty stressful, but I'm feeling a lot better after getting settled in. Have been getting strong morning erections everyday now which wasn't even happening pre-TRT. Weird.

Only negative so far is I'm still having back acne flare-ups. I NEVER had problems with this at all pre-TRT and have been off the T for almost a month now. Is this likely just stress related?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
charlos what you taking to upregulate your body?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking vitamin D then be careful about taking antiacids, like Tums or Rolaids because they will cause your calcium levels to rise out of limits and that could be harmful to your kidneys. Vitamin D will increase absorption.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking vitamin D then be careful about taking antiacids, like Tums or Rolaids because they will cause your calcium levels to rise out of limits and that could be harmful to your kidneys. Vitamin D will increase absorption.[/QUOTt

tums is one of the worst things ever create. Its a cave men medicine lol more damage then good.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking vitamin D then be careful about taking antiacids, like Tums or Rolaids because they will cause your calcium levels to rise out of limits and that could be harmful to your kidneys. Vitamin D will increase absorption.[/QUOTt

tums is one of the worst things ever create. Its a cave men medicine lol more damage then good.

LOL...ask me how I know!

jonko

Awards
Any of you know about Vitamin D injections?
I was seeing this doc who was injecting me with vitamin D once a week.
I had to stop seeing him though, it was too far for me

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Any of you know about Vitamin D injections?
I was seeing this doc who was injecting me with vitamin D once a week.
I had to stop seeing him though, it was too far for me
Probably D2 not active form..Need to find out..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established